What is exactly wrong with putting dick into anal?

what is exactly wrong with putting dick into anal?

Is it bad because randome kike or its followers say "gay is bad" in their "holy book"?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UmsTH
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/09/woodland_hills_youth_development_center_the_dark_secret_of_juvenile_detention.html
discord.gg/p6rgd
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/19/lgbt-history-california-first-to-teach/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When you wipe ur hand do you want poop on ur finger? i dont. cant scrub the smell off. try scrubbing it off your dick. NOT FUN. plus vagoos are designed to feel good, silly.

so why you want to put dick into pee hole?

Don't you wipe your hand after pee?

>what are you "HOMOPHOBIC"?
actually literally yes if you're using what's in that image to suggest that being gay made those people bad parents

learn the difference between correlation and causation like most kids can do by the time they're like 16

Care to explain the other mountains of evidence then faggot?

No but calling the LGBT: GLBT is sexist and there's no reason to put the G(men) in front of L(womyn) if it was supposed to be alphabetical it would be B(bi womyn)G(manscum)L(pure womyn)Trans(fake women)
I am disgusted by this unchallenged display of male privilege over womyn. Please change your informational image to my standards or else.

Jews are the one who are forcing kids to be gay, actual faggots just let kids discover their faggotry on their own without forcing them.

Is that a nigger flag i see?

it dont stick bro, its goes with the rain.

The vagina and urethra are different. Confirmed for LARPing burger - only US sex ed is that bad.

Nothing wrong
It's great to build rapport with your partner

> repressed fag detected

wew

faggotry isn't really a real thing desu, it's a fetish anyone can get rid of

sorry, I have never seen and interested in such organ.

Now sod off, degenerate chinaman sodomite.

u should, feels good.

>any homophobe is a repressed fag
wat

>some random kike
Actually he is God incarnate but okay..it is wrong but only as wrong as divorce or sex outside of marriage. Relax ping pong and stop blaspheming our savior.

There isn't and no normal person actually gets upset about what private citizens do in their own homes. There are just a lot of muslim rapefugees here lately who love to talk about how much they hate "the gays" right before they turn around and stick it in a 3 year old girl

>any homophobe is a reppressed fag
Sime serious mental gymnastics to get out of this eh?

lel wat

GTFO fag

>closetfag btfo

its bad because
>homosexuality is the result of a genetic defect and yet we're all pretending its normal
>fags are a very small percent of the U.S. population and yet all we get is fagget garbage shoved down our throats all day on tv, movies etc
>because the gay community is so small, fags fuck among each other, which means if one fag gets ass cancer or AIDS, a lot of other fags will have it, which mean you might get it if you ever need blood
i could go on and on

For real though why do you collect infographics on sodomy ? Did you actually make the effort to read through all this tl;dr crap ?

kek what? dick into anal? speak English correctly you fucking faggot nip

>going to such lenghts to defend faggotry
We all know who the fag is here, and it ain't me

I'd link to the spoonfeed, but 8 ch is down atm

>japan

>defending not being a fag every post
That's some serious denial
Have acatboy

>fetish
No thats called bisexuality, actual fags FEEL NOTHING when they see a woman.

gays can't donate blood, retard. you are literally in no danger
>shoved down your throat
no, not really. only trans shit. you have an actual gay movie between two men maybe once in a blue moon. How many are there actually? like 3? Why not whine about something reasonable instead like all the fucking niggers and women they shoehorn into media?
>result of a genetic defect
no one is born with perfect genes, everyone has at least some sort of disorder. screeching about gay people because 'muh defect' is no different than the people who try to shove drugs down kid's throats because 'muh ADHD'

>what is exactly wrong with putting dick into anal?
HIV
IIV
V

Rip no gay movies
Or if there is gay stiff it's added post production like that star wars bullshit

that's not caused by anal, that's caused by any unprotected sex with niggers
see: Africa

i see you conveniently didnt mention how we're all expected to pretend homosexuality is normal despite it being not.

Is that a fag flag?

>thinking women piss out of their vaginas
Nip education

>see: Africa
see: USA
30.000 new HIV cases every year.

Women pee out of their Butt thats why they sit. Everyone knows this

You don't have to say "it's normal" because it isn't. By definition, being straight is normal. That doesn't mean you get to run around trying to remove everything gay that you see or try to take away gay rights.
Once again, it's the equivilent of trying to strip away someone's rights because they have ADHD or are a manlet. Just because a person has a minor defect does not give you license to try and suppress them, because it's just that, a minor defect. Leave people alone.

Whats americas population again? Over several hundred million. It's literally a drop of water. Are you a woman? You sound like a woman.
>muh individual and minority amounts of people

>import more niggers and spics
>unprotected sex runs rampant in the communities
>STD rates go up
wow really makes me think.
You know most of the hippes died from STD's
Most of them were straight, but they died from STD's know why? Was it because being straight caused it? No, idiot. Unprotected sex with random people and doing drugs. Being gay does not CAUSE disease.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/UmsTH

REEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF WITH YOUR PEDO AND AIDS CHAT SRVER

No thanks. I'll stick with the Sup Forums discord

>unprotected sex
condoms dont protect you 100%, its like 70-80%

Dude what is wrong with you
I stopped reading after one line of this crap, why the hell do you keep that stuff on your computer
Fucking degenerate

>80%
99% it's literally 99% of the time
>it's not 100%
so don't fuck random street whores autist. Practice some fucking restraint and find a nice guy, not some tramp. Jesus, is this really so hard?

>Putting dick into anal
Your Engrish is a rittre bit broken desu

noice

why arent gays fighting to find a cure? i havent heard one queer mention it. have you? instead youre fighting for rights and recognition, which normalizes homosexuality. you disgust me.

>and find a nice guy
WTF? Im not a faggot. 60% of them have STD

Look up truvada, there's drugs already that increase protection against hiv.

I personally dont know of a drug that cures aids considering aids isnt a killing disease but more of a gateway for other things to kill you. We even have drugs that replicate what aids does and it's used to treat people who have had organ transplants

Find a virgin, germany is too far for me though and you seem like a dick

>Faggot flag founder dies of aids

Literally every single fag rally has mentions of AIDS and that people need to practice safe sex. Donation drives to AIDS foundations happen literally all the time.
>Fighting for rights
stop trying to take away the rights of private taxpaying citizens commie fuck
>out dated and debunked survey
lmao typical

I know this is bate, but butt sex is degenerate. Why would you put your dick where a person shits from? I know you wouldn't understand considering you are Japanese and therefore a huge pervert. But, it is simply immoral.

Homosexuality is a genetic defect.
I'm asking why aren't faggets rallying for a cure for their homosexuality? Why are they fighting for rights and trying to normalize their defect instead?

ok, you got me, Im bi, but I try to avoid gays, its too dangerous for me.

>appeals to emotion are fine as long as I'm saying them against a group I hate

Can you imagine if someone else with a different defect did what fags are doing? Imagine a schizo rallying for the right to be recognized as the reincarnation of Napoleon.

Cause it feels good bro
Fuck off faglord

Nothing wrong with it aside from the fact that it destroys civilizations by reducing fertility and breaking up traditional family units

I agree but stay on your side of the wall

Aside from the degenerate psychological connotations related to sadomasochism, domination and other deviances typical of faggots. Fags are 40 times more likely to get serious STDs including HIV, they live less, dont reproduce, live an empty existence and so on.
Generally speaking, there are fags that are pretty cool but overall faggotry should be discouraged to the majority population.

Please list civilization "destroyed" by the actions of 3%. Obviously gay is an effective scapegoat for blaming your problems on a small minority and not actually dealing with the real ones perpetrated by the pretend-wholesome majority.

But dicks r hot guys..

The majority of child abusers are women m80
straight women at that
>cure for homosexuality
there isn't one though and what consenting, tax paying adults do in their own homes in none of your business. You gonna start trying to teach left handed people to only use their right hands again too?
You're fucking retarded. Keep the fuck out of people's lives you commie fuck, the only fucking reason gay people wanted marriage in the first place was so they could have the same tax benefits as married straight people. Which they are entitled to as free and equal citizens. If that pisses you off, maybe go to Saudi Arabia. They share your views you know.

BISCUM REEEEEEEEEEEE

>tax paying adults do in their own homes in none of your business
Agreed. But that isn't the issue. The issue is one of legal rights given to fags simply because theyre fags. The rest of...actual normal people...are legally forced to pretend like queers are normal too, like theres nothing wrong with them. Imagine if you had to pretend that schizophrenia isnt a mental disorder and schizos really are talking to people you cant see, and if you didnt play along, you'd get sued or worse yet, jailed. thats how stupid this how fag thing is. its a defect. if gays had any integrity at all, they'd be in the streets demanding research into a cure.

braaaaaaaaaaaap

It gives the moron fundies something to rage about.

>this isn't the issue
you're literally inventing problems because you're so assblasted that other people have rights that you're willing to use shitty anecdotal evidence to try and paint a false narrative.
Back to whatever shitty muslim hellhole you came out of ahmed. Maybe go whine on tumblr about how women who don't wear veils are all whores next

if you recognize homosexuality is a genetic defect, why arent you demanding scientific research into its cure? is it because you have an agenda and really just want to normalize homosexuality because you dont personally have a problem with it?

It's fucking gay, and I don't like shit on my cock, so I'll leave the assbanging to the shit-loving queers like yourself who thrive on degeneracy as if it were food.

Because
1) there is no cure
2) there is no point in finding a cure
Just as a person with some minor defect like ADHD, being left handed, having heterochromia or being short doesn't need a cure, neither do people who just happen to like dicks more than vaginas. They can still produce sperm, they can still donate sperm. They can still biologically father children because now we have artificial insemination, they'd need only donate sperm. And some do
And you pretend you care about children but you don't if you actually cared about the abuse of boys you'd be looking at straight women

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/09/woodland_hills_youth_development_center_the_dark_secret_of_juvenile_detention.html

You don't have to lie, you're not actually interested in bettering society. You don't care about improving people's lives, you just hate gay people because you find the idea of gay sex 'gross' and want to remove it because you have the mentality of a 14 year old muslim.
Back to Turkey with you

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/p6rgd

>tfw you can't cure gayness

I'd give anything to be straight.

Sometimes I do too but then I remember most women are heartless.

>2) there is no point in finding a cure
and there we have it. you want to normalize it because you dont personally see a problem with it.

>my personal opinion based in emotion is fact for everyone in all situations

I cant tell if you're an uneducated liberal or an alt-kike retard. Either way

i accept your defeat :^)

In almost every species except modern day humans, sex is merely a way to reproduce and keep your species alive. Since we are all hardwired to survive and pass on our genes and having sex with a butthole only gives you shit stains, I have to conclude that it isn't natural and most likely is a symptom of some sort of mental disorder, therefore being gay is unnatural and a detriment to our species as a whole.... fag.

No wonder you're a faggot.

I feel nothing when I see a woman. Until she's in my dick.

>provide evidence
>it's emotion
nice picture of a woman admitting she loves to abuse boys, what a shock :^)
>normalize
Yes, stop trying to oppress private citizens. This isn't the desert shit hole you came from where you can stone people to death for heresy and adultery, people have rights here and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
Would you gouge out the eyes of people with heterochromia because it's a 'defect'? If your answer is no then you have no business asking for the rights of gay people to be taken away, if your answer is yes well then you have autism and you probably too have some defect that would get you killed

would you pretend a schizo is really jesus christ and worship him whenever you see him despite his disorder because of his feelings or nah?

>my right to be a faggot
It doesn't mean you get to run around promoting abnormal degeneracy as something society needs to acknowledge and respect. See how that can go either way?

It's pretty gay

>1 in 100 chance of getting AIDS every time

thank you

t. Billy the Totally Native Jap

No one does that though. No one is forcing you to be gay. Making up imaginary reasons to hate gay people isn't an argument
stop fucking street whores and nonwhites and you won't have to worry about AIDS
>comparing a sexual preference to schizophrenia
go be stupid somewhere else

Being attracted to men is disgusting. Women only do this because their main purpose for existing is to have babies. They have to be attractive so we will fuck them. Men don't have this because they're no reason to. If you must be a degenerate, go find a trap and don't tell anybody like a normal person.

It's unhygienic, faggot.

Also there is no way to get every pathogen off after the perversion so it puts the public at risk for hepC.

Bullshit they don't.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/19/lgbt-history-california-first-to-teach/

[spoiler] i accept your defeat [/spoiler]

It's abnormal psychology. Like it or not.

A
B
N
O
R
M
A
L

Why does pol whine about gays so goddamn much? Get out of your closets, Aryan wannabes

Listen here, you disgusting little faggot. Gays don't belong anywhere. I'm going to take you out back and fuck you in the ass so hard it will make you straight. Stop loving dicks, user.

I'm still waiting for your arguments.
>commiefornia
lad...
also
>learning about the existence of gay people is now forcing people to be gay
people can not turn gay, they can not be forced into a different sexuality. That is impossible.
You're an absolute moron, that would be the equivalent of saying that simply by teaching kids about the Bible, or Hans Herman Hoppe, they'll suddenly become Christian or Ancaps.
You are complaining about a non issue. You don't care about people's well being you HATE the very existence of gay people. Well they pay taxes, deal with it faggot and if you really have a problem, go back to the desert Ahmed, no one is stopping you