South Africa's credit rating has been downgraded to Junk status

>South Africa's credit rating has been downgraded to Junk status

How do you manage to go from the most successful country in all of Africa to a complete shithole in such a short amount of time?

Also what will be the excuse this time? Will it be that credit rating agencies are racist or that this is all white people's fault?

bbc.com/news/business-39476903

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3wp6fC7vbo
youtube.com/watch?v=MngMpoMRu8o
youtube.com/watch?v=WZMWoYQqonQ
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prioritize-refugee-status-afrikaners
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WRh2v9XD5CY
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
npo.nl/buitenhof/02-04-2017/VPWON_1265957
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Appartheids lasting affect. It will be a long and hard journey for you guys to right the ship, and pay for the sins of your ancestors, but hang in there I believe in you. It can be done.

From this

To this

youtube.com/watch?v=w3wp6fC7vbo

This is what is coming to the US soon.

HONORABU MEMBA

>RRRRRRRRRAAAACCIISTTT!!!!

More importantly, can someone confirm they don't have nukes anymore?

Apartheid was right

It's like a zombie movie
youtube.com/watch?v=MngMpoMRu8o

> THE DAILY SHOAH #143: Boerposting with Jan Lamprecht 3/31/17
youtube.com/watch?v=WZMWoYQqonQ

>Niggers chimping out
>Literally doing chimp sounds
>Whites sit calmly

Also, what was that sound at 2:02? What did they mean by this?

They do not have any nuclear weapons

Fucking christ...

Its some nigger laughing at the fighting

Corruption is fucking the country

this maybe racist but could this be the wonders of multicuckualism?

>They do not have any nuclear weapons
That's right, they gave them up just before the nogs took power. isn't that ... a little racist?

> From the 1960s to the 1980s, South Africa pursued research into weapons of mass destruction, including nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons.
> Six nuclear weapons were assembled. Before the anticipated changeover to a majority-elected African National Congress government in the 1990s, the South African government dismantled all of its nuclear weapons, the first nation in the world which voluntarily gave up all nuclear arms it had developed itself.

They truly are heroes.

Zimbabwe effect.

The ANC has been topnotch at destroying anyone who actually could keep SA's economy functional. The last sacking pretty much took S&P's rating down to junk- if Moody's follows along, SA has gone from second world to third world status, the blacks will snap even harder, and I expect they'll blame any white they can find and necktie with a tire full of burning petrol.

Based whites

Oh no, its just the white people's fault.

It is scary how similar their talk is to what is happening in the US

Nope. It's just a country that gave it's political power to black people who had no idea what they were doing and have been gradually destroying the country ever since.

---- I feel like ----- I can see into the future ------ I see ------ .....

Smart white people.

If they'd left them intact, guaranteed at least one would have been exported for big $$$ and used elsewhere- or worse, detonated somewhere in SA. The ANC can't keep track of anything, much less a nuke.

Why would whites attend University in SA? The country has no future. What do you major in there? Post-apocalyptic economics? Voodoo surgery? Bushmeat Culinary School? Why go to school there at all white folks?

>tfw green card

Eat shit ANC, hope you enjoy your failed state nigger shithole :^)

Remember our Afrikaner brothers.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prioritize-refugee-status-afrikaners

Reminder that Zuma has threatened Zimbabwe style land appropriation starting April 6th.

> watch out for those brown monkeys

Are you really South African? Can't they jail you for posting here?

this image just keeps getting longer and longer

By having nukes they'd still be under apartheid.

niggers where better off under minority rule.

I'm SA born and bred. Nogs can't figure out the internet, so I'll be fine.

No shit.

> South Africa's new finance minister to 'radically transform' economy
> Radical economic change in the political language of the ANC means the redistribution of wealth, land and opportunity to the black majority.

> “For too long, there has been a narrative or perception around treasury, that it belongs primarily and exclusively to ‘orthodox’ economists, big business, powerful interests and international investors. The ownership of wealth and assets remains concentrated in the hands of a small part of the population. This must change.”

How bad is it actually over there. I figure most whites have self segregated to the best of their ability. If you have been to the US, do you see parallels to the language being used there and in the US?

Imma watch this tonite. m.youtube.com/watch?v=WRh2v9XD5CY

Part of me can't wait the Chinks take over Africa and puts a boot up their ass. I'm sick of them and we can always get whatever we need from there by bribing some warlord. Let's cut the foreign aid and let nature sort it out.

CANT WAIT DESERT ZEN PIE

This would be fun to watch if there weren't a bunch of whites sitting around.

Seriously I don't know what is going through their minds, either escape while you can or organize and plan for the disaster that is coming. Struggling to raise some money is useless when the value can disappear in a week.

It's fucking terrible. The white minority becomes more and more vilified by the day, despite being forced to give our businesses over to nogs and pay exorbitant taxes.

I had the """"privilege"""" to attend a notoriously cucked university and believe me, the SocJus rhetoric is amped up to 11 and then triple-negrified for good measure. We had a video from campus go viral in which a nog girl asked why whitey's fancy science couldn't explain why whitch doctor vodoo magic made lightning strike your enemies. If you question anything you're an ebil raysis.

desu they shoulda left the nukes to the nigs, it was afterall international pressure that forced them to end apartheid, fuck those bastards.

>President Obama, South Africa is insolvent, shall the CIA bail them out again
>"Of course; they are black."

>President Trump, shall we bail out South Africa? Their government is insolvent, just like last year.
>"Why the fuck would we do that?"
>...because they're black
>"YOU'RE FIRED!"
>next day headline South Africa credit ranking tanking

>We had a video from campus go viral
I remember that nonsense, it's terrifying when you figure out what it entails. The nogs are going to ruin everything and then blame whitey.
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

kekd

>The nogs are going to ruin everything and then blame whitey.
>are going to

It fucking happened already. It's still happening. It will never not happen.

>literally chimp sounds

when they started the *whooping*...my sides

to this

There is only two things left for SA, civil war or genocide. What'll be? Btw, if you all leave that counts as genocide, because it would end up being the death of a unique culture.

>jacob zuma going full Black 1488

SOUTH AFRICA BROS GET OUT NOW

I'm racist AF and even I couldn't come up with something more Niggery than this even if paid to do so. The faces are blank and the eyes completely devoid of intelligence. This is the blackest thing I've ever seen. These are not human beings. Just animals dressing up like them.

The nuclear material from the dismantled apartheid govt nuclear weapons program is worryingly still held in the country in Pelindaba.

Slow decline, armed resistance to the land grabs by native Boere, flight of anyone who can afford it.

No whites will want to live here within the next decade, mark my words.

Figures. White people really deserve to be genocided. Whatever honor the race had disappeared

It's the feeding animals effect.

Yes, the Afrikaners made sure that all the nuclear stuff, including blueprints and equipment, where eliminated prior to handover.

The only stuff that the ANC has is some CDs from Project Coast.

I'm not worried. You think they'd actually know what to do with it? They'd probably try to eat it.

>u deserbe jen-o-side bcuz...

Fuck off cuck, people like you get the bullet too.

"Yellow cake? Is that a dessert?"

>How do you manage to go from the most successful country in all of Africa to a complete shithole in such a short amount of time?

Never has there been a truer testament to the subhumanity of niggers.

I'm gonna bump my own post because I really want an answer. WHY attend Uni in SA?

The country has no future. What do you major in there? Post-apocalyptic economics? Voodoo surgery? Bushmeat Culinary School? Why go to school there at all white folks?

The boere are a simple people, they will die out without cosmopolitan whites.

It's from the film Johnny Mad Dog which I've only been able to pirate at 360p so no idea where those HQ screens r from.

They downgraded it and no one in the ANC knows how to enrich it, as the South Africans used a U-235 Gun system, and not a implosion system.

The only real worry is the ANC might sell it to say, Iran who can enrich it.

Zimbabwe and South Africa are both just trying to recover from the horrific oppression the white people forced them to endure.

They are still mentally dealing with the burden of feeling inferior placed upon them by the occupying whites. Pic related. You can see how white people have been systematically indoctrinating them to feel like they are lesser men than white men.

South Africa was rich because of its location and natural resources (read Guns Germs and Steel it's even applicable to more modern civilizations). Given time it will become a world power like Japan or south Korea.

Eh, guy in wedding dress with one glove is still niggerier.

> Hammer Time

On the upside, you'd have to be very unlike to get hit.

SA and dutchbros, get ready for a ragefilled nightmare:

npo.nl/buitenhof/02-04-2017/VPWON_1265957
Starting at 32:40

Some people like to study abroad just to be "cultured" or whatever. You know how the 21st century cuck's mind thinks.

According to Wikipedia, there are 4.5 million whites still in SA. Might be time to evacuate to the US, lads.

that's a girl you shitlord

Why has every black population every country to ever exist in human history been a failure?

The most successful black population in history has been Ethiopians, which are coincidentally also the population which has mixed with non-blacks the most. In fact, Ethiopians were originally caucasioids who invaded the area and mixed with the locals.

We actually have pretty decent education in STEM fields and business. There is (soon to be was) a thriving white academic class and business class that propped the institutions up.

I've graduated from a university here, I won't say what in because I don't want any kind of indentifying info here just in case, but until very recently you could still get a decent education here.

Haha, this will be another Zimbabwe all over again.

>npo.nl/buitenhof/02-04-2017/VPWON_1265957
those were white Sa'ers in a SA "university". Being mobbed by niggers. What is the point of higher education when your nation has no future?

I honestly can't tell bucks from sows half the time.

it's almost as if white people are better than black people

Do you plan to (or already do) work abroad in a human run society?

They might have already sold it/started fucking with it since supposedly the SA govt won't surrender it to the US after it was requested or even let other nations see it.

>The lack of space between those eyes

Do a lot of whites do that? I haven't heard of any

It's pretty simple.

>Given time it will become a world power

Just stop.

Can confirm. We had tons of US cucks from UMass etc. come over here to get enriched.

Blacks, never again.

Becoming better educated helps you emigrate from South Africa. Afrikaaners are a persecuted minority, but because they're white they have no right to return to the Netherlands and no priority status in immigration. It's painstakingly hard for them to leave.

And a few Afrikaaners are deluded enough to think they can actually save South Africa. It's pretty pathetic.

Massholes are subhumans. I hope they got necklaced.

See

They cant recover from being niggers. It's terminal. They had guidance for a while, and now left to their own devices they've turned their entire continent into a welfare state.

IT most likely.

LOL over a mill, first time I saw this one it had a few hundred. That went real explosive
>Let's go back to magic everyone, fireballs!

Read guns germs and steel. Black people had a slower start because of the environment and then were kept down by white colonization. Even countries that weren't colonized directly suffered because of the mental colonization and oppression the white man inflicted on every black man.

Yes. I heard part of the problem is the was inheritance law works. Afaik, only your lineal descendants can inherit your stuff, if a gang of nogs come to your house and kill your entire family, the state inherits the property.

It's a massive incentive to not make any effort protecting isolated farm owners if a local official fancies your property too much.

>> How do you manage to go from the most successful country in all of Africa to a complete shithole in such a short amount of time?
Niggers

Do you have more?

Whites need to escape while they can. After a couple of years, when most of the black population has starved to death, or been killed in the inevitable bloodbath of warring factions, then perhaps people can return and reclaim their rightful property.

Now I know you're just b8.

And kikes. Don't forget the role kikes played in propping up the ANC. As usual, they played both sides for their own gain.

>the white dude actually apologizes
kek this is why whites are fucked. They actually treat nigs with respect.
>I'm sorry for saying you can't use black magic to call down lightning strikes. Please don't genocide me

>Littke kid has AKSu
cute