† Christian General †

Welcome.
Speak about your faith, ask questions, and speak about anything on your mind.

God Bless you all, besides you Jews, you synagogue of Satan, you will burn in hell forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m88OU3q6UxU
ancientfaith.com/podcasts/orthodoxyheterodoxy
youtube.com/watch?v=12rP8ybp13s&list=PLF42ACBF6E5F29BA9&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=SQcq-2qXZUk
ancientfaith.com/podcasts/ourlife/history_of_icons
ancientfaith.com/podcasts/ourlife/icons_and_veneration
youtube.com/watch?v=BHfUUage4eQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can I be a Christian but also slightly racist?

It really depends what you define as racist.s I'm a white ethno-nationalist myself

The no sex before marriage rule really fucking blows

how does it feel knowing you only have 1 life on this planet and you are constantly lying to yourself every day thinking there is a sky god because of a desert book written 2000 years ago

It's anti-degenerate. Enjoy your divorce user

All people of faith are happier than unbelievers, I wonder why? I believe you are lying to yourself believing that this is all there is

Hey goyim yes plz worship jesus and give us all your shekels, and if tyrone punches you and steals your money turn your other cheek around and bend over for him

Maybe I was too harsh here but there's a reason that it's in there. Sex for pleasure is purely degenerate. God designed it to make babies, having sex before marriage risks a baby being born out of the stable and loving family unit which is an awful way to bring up a child

>Hello goyim! Give up for 2,000 year traditions for godless atheism and become a materialistic heathen!

>(((SAM HARRIS))) and (((CHRISTOPHER HITCHENS))) say God is stupid so just become a degenerate hedonist Goy!

Christanons, what does Catholicism teach about the Bible? And if the Bible is not historically or scientifically accurate (which seems to be the case), how do you know that it is theologically/spiritually accurate? How do you read the Bible if one cannot trust every word to be literally true?

Assalaymu alaykum
Will Muslims go to hell according to Christians?

I believe it is true so I'm not the right person to ask about this my friend

Yes as you do not accept Christ as your Lord. However you are still salvageable.

The Jews will never go to Heaven as they are the synagogue of Satan himself. They deserve nothing more than the hellfire.

I like to think of religion as an ethnicity manifesting it's destiny. Hell is a metaphor for not ascending into something greater through technology. While heaven is ascending into something greater. Something eternal.

Hi. I haz a ghey. Praise Christ

It is certainly possible that through technology man will live forever (Heaven). And not living forever could be hell. Then again, hell could also be us punishing people forever with new technology.

>Pic related

racism, or the judging of other christians by the colour of their skin, is strictly against the bible and the words of god.

And I also think Satan is a literal metaphor for the Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=m88OU3q6UxU

Just because I want a white ethnostate doesn't mean I hate black christians. They can live in their own black ethnostate

this. The Jews WORSHIP LUCIFER and they are Satanists to the core!

>Reminder that Christ started One Church, and that Church is the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Orthodox Church.

>Reminder that non-Trinitarians are not Christian - Mormons, Unitarians, etc

>Reminder that the Orthodox Church started on Pentecost through the Holy Spirit

>Reminder that it can be traced back to the Apostles

>Reminder that Christ said that the gates of Hell shall not stand against His One Church

>Reminder that all those outside the Church are heretics

>Reminder that if you think the Sacraments/Divine Mysteries are symbolic, then you're not Christian and are denying Christ, as well that you are adhering to Gnosticism

>Reminder that the Holy Bible was confirmed via the Holy Spirit through Ecumenical Councils of the Orthodox Church

>Reminder that New Testament Canon was official by 419AD, and that the Septuagint + The Orthodox New Testament is the Bible of the Church. Any removal is heretical.

>Reminder that Protestants use the Masoretic Text for their Old Testament, which is heretical as it was created in 1000AD and altered specifically by Jews to disprove Christ as the Messiah. This is used by Protestants.

>Reminder that Purgatory is a heresy and has no basis in Holy Tradition or Scripture.

>Reminder that we have absolute free will granted to us by God.

>Reminder that Salvation is a path, and never "instant" or "once saved, always saved" - see the Sower

>God's grace is a gift, but we must reach out to accept it. Sin is turning it away.. hence, this life is a path to salvation, and we can live in God's grace or reject it.

>Reminder that "Faith vs Works" is a false dichotomy from Protestants that was never an issue in the early Church.

>Faith alone doesn't save, nor do works without faith, and both together mean nothing without Love.

>Faith in Christ does not cast out demons, as Christ Himself says that faith needs both prayer AND fasting (Protestants forget the latter, as Roman Catholics do little fasting either)

If you make a symbol out of the devil of the bible instead of being literal then it is a dangerous slope and you can choose to twist all kinds of things in different directions. It is not a good hermeneutic technique to do such a thing. The Bible has supreme idiomatic integrity and it is absolutely not necessary to begin to create symbols where they do not exist.
>>temptation in the wilderness? how was that a Jew?
>>Speaks of the devil entering into Judas.. how was this a jew?
etc. etc.

The modern version of "hell" as espoused by Roman Catholics and Protestants is relatively new in concept.
The ancient Church, Church Fathers, and the Orthodox Church refer to Hades as a place where the departed go until the Day of Judgement and Resurrection of all.
"Hell" is not so much burning fire, as it is a wrathful rejection of Christ (thus, God) and being burned by the un-created light, such as was seen from Christ during the Transfiguration. This will feel as soft warmth to those who love God (and thus, Christ).

Muslims deny Christ, the Cross, and what was accomplished, thus they will be burned by God due to their own nature and willful ignorance, not by "God's wrath", or some nonsense like that.

>temptation in the wilderness? how was that a Jew?

A Jew tempting Jesus saying "Bow down before me and you will have everything"?

>Speaks of the devil entering into Judas.. how was this a jew?

This could be the evil side of Judas coming out, he was a Jew after all. Or it could be a Jewish person tempting him to betray Jesus?

>My personal interpretation is right!

There is no basis in Christianity for that. You can keep it to yourself and be heretical, but please don't spread that nonsense to others. Hope you renounce it.

I'm a recent convert and found southern US Baptism to be a good fit. I don't like Catholicism because of what it has became today and I respect Orthodoxy b/c of the strong Christian men it seems to produce.

Besides what you've just said what sets Orthodoxy apart from the rest? Been considering following it since I came to Christ.

I said it's what I believe and I spread it however much I want.

Also, my main and only real issue with Orthodoxy is the overuse of icons. It just makes me uncomfortable, the idea of so much icons ingrained into that sect of Christianity.

There's no basis in Scripture for what you believe and plenty of passages that directly contradict you.

Spread it around however you like, but know that there's a price to be paid for it if it turns out you're wrong.

>be catholic
>communicate with the dead
>i dont care if the bible warns against that, its not even real! I should know, im a catholic we created it!

Revelation 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

17:14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

Hey that child has some foreskin?!
Fucking drop him he's dead weight.

One of my faves, keep doing you Father.

Glad you found Faith, I was an atheist for 14 years, so I understand how it is to be willfully ignorant and spiteful of God, sadly. Obviously, I'm Orthodox now.

Baptists are diverse, which is common with Protestants, and sadly a vast majority are ignorant of Christianity as it was in the beginning it's journey through time.
What I said in the post, as obnoxious as it may have come off, are the major points of difference between Orthodoxy and those outside the Church. The picture I posted is an excellent podcast series called, "Orthodoxy and Heterodoxy" that gives a detailed explanation on what Orthodoxy is, and what the rest is - Roman Catholics, major Protestant sects, non-Christians like Mormons, Unitarians, and pagan religions like Hindus and Muslims (since neither worship God.. Jews at least worship the Father).
>See here: ancientfaith.com/podcasts/orthodoxyheterodoxy

Orthodoxy reveres the Holy Bible by taking it in it's entirety, not just "pick and choose like a buffet the verses I see as best and apply my own interpretation to it", as is common with Sola Scriptura (the Bible being their only point of authority).

For Protestantism, you have to remember the context in which is came about in that it was a reaction against the worldliness and abuses of the Roman Catholic Church, itself a heretical sect that broke away from the Church officially in 1054AD. Luther can't be blamed entirely, as wrong as he was theologically in some aspects... he was simply a monk that knew something was wrong with the Roman Catholic Church, but didn't know the resources to fix it.
He was like a man in a dark room, reaching for any light available, or a surgeon that knew a body was suffering from cancer, but then tried to take out a liver without realizing the cancer was melanoma. Hopefully those analogies make sense a little.

Any specifically are you questions about Christianity? If you give a city you are nearby, I can look up an Orthodoxy Church for you to visit or talk with a priest at with.

It is fucking obvious, and it's everywhere.

They know what they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=12rP8ybp13s&list=PLF42ACBF6E5F29BA9&index=3

Have fun!

How do I find God?

Does he come to me? Or do I have to look for him?

A jew that brings him up to the pinnacle of the temple in Jerusalem over 20 miles from the Judean Wilderness?
A jew that shows him all the kingdoms of the world from an exceeding high mountain?
Greek uses specific words that indicate the same Old Serpent and Devil that was present at the initial temptation in the garden.
I am not trying to be a jerk here but I do not think this is a well thought out point you are making. There are so many instances and things that show the premise you are suggesting is absolutely off base that its really not a fair fight. Outside of what the nation of Israel and the Jews have specifically meant to Jehovah the God of the Bible since Abraham..
>>But yeah IT MUST BE DA JOOS!!

The anti-literal interpretation of the Bible sentiment comes from Jews. No joke, by their own claim of credit: "Since Vatican II in the 1960s... Jews have worked very hard to move away from a literal interpretation [of the New Testament]. We would hope this film wouldn't set us back." --ADL spokeswoman Myrna Shinbaum, speaking about The Passion of the Christ. Sourced from Daily News (NY) June 14, 2003

how did mary get pregnant without having sex?

are you literally denying science?

They want a greater Israel. A new world order, they use 666 as symbolism for it you fucking dunce. They know what they are.

I like that a lot! While the Church I'm attending right now is very on point with the literal meaning of the Bible, you are right that it is extremely varied across the U.S. and across all Protestant Churches.

I'm planning on talking to a priest to learn more, but what is it with all the icons? It really makes me uncomfortable. How can you justify the mass amount of icons in the culture and Churches of Orthodoxy?

Does it bother anyone knowing Jesus was a Zoroastrian magi who posed as the Jewish messiah in order to inject Aryan morality into the Jewish religion, so as to humanize the Jews, and that you as Aryans don't have the natural defects of the Jew and therefore don't need saving because you can just stop doing wrong any time you want, and yet you're still Christian?

That's a gross misrepresentation of that verse, pulling a text from its context by not understanding the rest of the ideas and history of the O.T. can make points like yours seem like they have weight, but its false and intellectually lazy.

It's fucking obvious what's gonna happen.

A greater Israel. Anti-Christ will rise. Jews will dominate. Mark of the beast chip implanted. Eventually defeated.

You all should look into cosmotheism

You gotta kill your first born child on top of a mountain, and when you are about to do it stop because God was like dude chill tf out I was kidding don't fucking kill your baby.

He just wants to see if you'd do it.

After these things God decided to test Abraham’s faith. God said to him, “Abraham!”

And he said, “Yes!”

2 Then God said, “Take your son to the land of Moriah and kill your son there as a sacrifice for me. This must be Isaac, your only son, the one you love. Use him as a burnt offering on one of the mountains there. I will tell you which mountain.”

Genesis 22

>They want a greater Israel.

Why do Yuropeins believe in Arab memes? I've never understood this one, like who you managed to assimilate Mudslime paranoia about Israeli territorial aspirations.

Is that what you Imam told you to worry about?

this is now a Jew thread, get your kippot

youtube.com/watch?v=SQcq-2qXZUk

I understand. We don't worship Icons at all, simple venerate those who the icon is of.. to give honor. Think of them like a window.. you see who is on the icon, but really you only see them partially. Like looking at someone through a foggy window.. they see you behind it, but there is that barrier.

Icons go back to the Arc of the Covenant, as God instructed the Jews to engrave angels on them, Seraphim and Cherubim and bow down before, not as worship. Likewise, icons and relics and even humans, can be so filled with the Holy Spirit that healing can occur, clairvoyance, etc by the grace of God. This is seen with the bones of a Prophet bringing someone from the dead in the OT. Likewise, the True Cross brought someone from the dead, and it is an icon.

Humans are living icons of God, as we are made in His image. Likewise, Christ IS the icon of God, since He is fully God and Fully Man. It's been in Christianity since day 1. Protestants saw, however, that Roman Catholics started worshiping them and thus reacted as they did, becoming iconoclasts. In Orthodoxy, icons always are made abstract so as not to distract from the veneration or make them be worshiped.

>Pic related is the Christos Pantocrator, the icon of Christ.
This icon specifically is based on the Shroud of Turin, the image of Christ, which itself is another icon.

>Podcasts:
ancientfaith.com/podcasts/ourlife/history_of_icons
ancientfaith.com/podcasts/ourlife/icons_and_veneration

>The Jews will never go to Heaven as they are the synagogue of Satan himself. They deserve nothing more than the hellfire.

What if a Jew converts to Christianity?

>[

That's not greater Israel, that's just Israel...

Threadly reminder that Christians are idol worshipers that do not follow mitzvot and are sinners in the eyes of G-d

But that doesn't exist outside the minds of Arabs... It's literally an Arab meme, how come white Europeans believe it?

funny how your idea of who and who doesn't go to heaven comes from Jews, doesn't make sense that Jews wouldn't go to heaven

>Always Scandies posting Greater Israel shit

But... it's not real... does that not have any impact on your argument?

I mean it's fucking stupid, it's not even... believable...

Are you literally just Arabs who are taking me on a ruse cruise?

Nationalism is INCOMPATIBLE with Christianity. Christianity is a GLOBALIST BORDERLESS RELIGION! It aims at making ALL equal in the "eye of god". Christians are like communists.

Hitler in fact wasn't a straight Christian..he created a new kind of ethno-christianity based on arayn legends and germanic paganism...because Christianity is INCOMPATIBLE.

Things to be aware of;

*llah is not God's name, and never has been.
Don't accept this name or any representation of God which is not true. God is love.

Psalm 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

The immigrant 'crisis' is punishment. The (((synagogue of Satan))) is trying to genocide you, but God is using them to make you wake up and look for truth.

Only God can save you, and heal the land. Right Wing Death Squads, frog memes, magic and any other garbage cannot save you or make things like they used to be.

Worse things could (are) happening to that land

I'm seriously considering this now. Gonna listen to these podcasts and get in contact with a priest with an Orthodox Church down the street from me. Thanks!

Israel doesn't want to be an occupying force in the used Muslim cum rag that the middle East is, for now Israel is perfectly content with their size besides some ultra Zionists

see
Hope this helps. I'm off to Church.
It's Lent right now, but Holy Week starts this Saturday (known as Lazarus Saturday). If you want to check out of service during Holy Week, do Friday). Any Sunday Liturgy is amazing as well.
Finally, don't be intimidated by the "Greek" or "Russian" in front of an Orthodox Church. It's all one Church, same Liturgy, same beliefs. It's simply the language that is sometimes used. I personally attend the Greek Orthodox Church, yet near the entire service is in English. You should be fine in a Greek one. God Bless.

Antisemites will believe any stupid fucking shit as long as it presents Jews in a negative light.

They'll argue that Jews can't get into heaven even though JESUS CHRIST EXPLICITLY SAID: ONLY JEWS WILL GO TO HEAVEN, or even believe in a fucking theory that says Israel with a population of 16 million people is somehow going to conquer half the Middle East despite being barely able to control their own little corner.

You are completely disregarded so many of the promises to the nation of Israel within the OT. Do you know why they were able to come back as a nation in 1948? Do you know why all the nations around them are at war for their land? Do you realize I am referring to the remnant God says would never be forsaken and not some heathen Jew who is part of some globalist scheme? Yes many of the Jews missed the Messiah, yeah that's why the gospel went to the Gentile, like half the parables in the gospels are about it. Is there those interested in a NWO that are super rich, powerful, and Jewish, yes. But to call yourself a Christian and start to put the religion/ethnicity in the place of Satan within the scriptures means your not a student of the bible brother.Also your isolating points and building your concept off of them.

exactly, Jesus turned away gentiles from his "teachings" he never intended for his teachings to be used by gentiles, just another instance of Christians cucking themselves

Well, we're talking about people fucking criminally stupid enough to take the dumbest Arab paranoias at face value... what do you expect?

Sure, Jesus hated the damn kikes that's why he always taught his followers "1488 gas the kikes race war nao."

Praise kek.

Additional information:

In the last 2 years, (((they))) have really increased their determination to cause your genocide. On the TV in the UK, maybe 1 in 4 advertisements involves racemixing with blacks or some other satanic thing like that.

Examples; a Halifax bank advert has a black male's ugly face smiling with a shit-eating grin, because his white girlfriend is pregnant, and the narrator says to the black guy "You're moving up in the world!"

All the companies seem to outsource their marketing to (((them))), that's why it's increasing a billion-fold. I bet if you traced who puts out all these adverts it will be a company run by (((some guy))) who are "pro-diversity".

Anyone in the UK, look out for this pattern. Always a white woman, and black male, and ugly animal-hair kids. And maybe 1 in 20 will have a white man with black female like a recent cosmetics advert.

Blacks used to be rare on TV for the most part, maybe the occasional comedian, but now you lose count of them.

>JESUS CHRIST EXPLICITLY SAID: ONLY JEWS WILL GO TO HEAVEN
This isn't true.

A jew can repent like any man. Some literally can't though it seems. Those that don't feel empathy. I don't think they understand repentance or jesus. Same way a cock roach can't understand english.

You have obviously not read the gospels or the parables within the gospels. As well as the Pauline epistles such as romans, galatians, ephesians, etc. Which speak explicitly about the engrafting of the gentile into a gospel that was originally meant for the Jew but through their pride and self righteousness they rejected the Messian because they wanted a king to come with power. The wild olive branch has been grafted in to the natural. The references to the kingdom being open to all who are saved by grave through faith are absolutely FLOODED throughout the texts man. I mean honestly you have to have never studied this.

Amen my friend, AMEN

>bearded middle eastern man walks into a place of worship
>starts attacking people
really makes me think

Always nigger Jews like yourself from faggot Canada complaining about things that are true and fucking being a general FAGGIT

>>pic related it's user

That's... actually what Jesus taught, for once...

>This isn't true.

I can't find the quote but certainly the idea that Jesus taught the Jews would burn in hell-fire is absurd, like literally so stupid it defies imagining.

That's actually what I thought Jesus taught, not what the British guy said.

this, I don't mi

It's also Star of Remphan and known as Seal of Solomon.

"And you took unto you the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Rempham, figures which you made to adore them. And I will carry you away beyond Babylon."

youtube.com/watch?v=BHfUUage4eQ

nd black Christians having their own ethnostate, and support them wholeheartedly.

>I can't find the quote
Because it's not in the bible.

If it was, I'd have read it and thought "oh right, I'm not invited, time to worship idols!".

>things that are true

But "Greater Israel" literally doesn't exist outside the imagination...

Jews don't understand Jesus like a math major doesnt understand 2+2=5, the Jesus mythos just isn't logical or have in any biblical merit

Abraham did it because he knew that God Almighty would resurrect his son. If you read the New Testament, you'd know that already. But you didn't.

you're quoting text written by a very anti-Semitic Greek who wanted to sell his religion to Romans, I'm talking about the ACTUAL Jesus (if he existed)

I had an encounter with God alongside a bunch of hooligans in the mountains on friday night and it was a beautiful thing, everyone was crying

what do you guys think of cute trap christians :o

How dos it feel being a fucking retarded and insisting on being a fucking pagan because you don't believe anything pass the length of your nose you fucking satan worshiping dog

>>KILL YOURSELF JEW

There's more proof of Jesus than there proof of Julius Cesar.

If all you have is blurbs that you think you know about Christianity and have not studied the old and new testament along with the other historical writings and cultural traditions then its quite obvious to those who have. You can tell because the texts and points you cite are pulled away from their context to create an idea you like. It honestly is lazy and sounds silly.

I would penetrate with my superior circumcised Jewish dick

They use the justification of Genesis 15:18 to 15:21

Synagouge of satan wants to enact oden yinon plan

yeah

JEW JEW JEW JEW we think like this because we know Satan is a fucking slavemaster and a savage which is perfect for them but the real God can't "exist" because they can't reconcile knowing about the hell and judgement they face

not saying he didn't exist, just saying that everything he said was either bullshit or written by a gentile with limited knowledge of Torah *cough*Paul*cough*

But you believe the Torah?

kek'd

Ys you goat fuckers, you blaspheme against the Messiah, Muhammad was a Jew he slandered the true religion so he could reconcile Judaism amongst his "brethren" the Ishmaelites (aka the Arabs)