American/Egyptian bro alliance incoming

> President Donald Trump on Monday said the U.S. is “very much behind” Egypt’s Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, the controversial military ruler accused of human rights abuses and often described as a tyrant.

> In brief remarks in the Oval Office on Monday during the leader’s first visit to Washington, Trump praised Sisi and referenced their first meeting, during the 2016 presidential campaign, describing him as “somebody that’s been very close to me from the first time I met him.”

politico.com/story/2017/04/trump-praises-egypt-abdel-fattah-el-sisi-236829

I for one am excited by a rise in relations between America and Egypt. I also like that Trump and Sisi like eachother.

It looks like our countries will be working closely in the future.

I look forward to having a new strong ally in the Middle East.

LONG LIVE PRESIDENT TRUMP!
LONG LIVE PRESIDENT SISI!

>SISI
>spell backwards
>ISIS
WHAT A TWEEEEEEEST

Egypt was always our ally, since like the 80s.

They're just not stuck dealing with the same douchebag administration that almost engineered Islamists to seize control of the country.

Which is funny because Sisi is the most anti-Islamic leader of Egypt in decades.

I'm not sure if I would say we were allies, as I look at countries like UK and France as Allies. We have a long history of fighting together. Egypt has been more of like a partner in the region.

But with Trump and SISI in command, I think that we can improve relations to the point where we are Allies.

They're a Major Non-NATO ally, and have been linked to us militarily for decades.

They're like our only non-shitty Arab partner besides Jordan which is a meme country.

Well maybe it's about time they join NATO. As long as they pay the 2%, but even those cucks in Germany don't pay their 2%. But that shit is coming to an end.

Fuck NATO, it's irrelevant and should be dissolved.

Western Europe should rearm and have to stand up on their own two feet instead of pissing away money on gibs for Somalis and Turks.

Someone from Egypt reply to this thread I don't have that flag yet for some reason

Trump disbanding NATO doesn't help the argument that he isn't a shill for Russia...

Trump will be called a Russia shill no matter whatever the fuck he does short of nuking Moscow.

Only fucking SWPL retards honestly believe that shit, because HuffPo told them so.

Dear God.

This goes all the way to the top.

Of course it's a dumb libshit conspiracy but disbanding NATO is just not gonna happen. And it shouldn't as long as members pay their fare share. Germany has plenty of wealth. They should be paying over 2% but instead they spend it on bringing in more Africans into the country.

That's never happen because Germany is run by retards who rather just shit on the Bundeswehr and accuse them of being the Wehrmacht and guilty for warcrimes that happened 80 fucking years ago.

I can't say that I've seen a Egyptian flag here.. at least not recently.

They're around, but it's currently midnight for them.

1. I don't know what any of those Kraut words mean.

2. Germany is run by people who hate Germany, pic related, but too much damage has been done to the country anyway so it will probably collapse again before 2030. Who knows what radical Islamists cuck liberal warlord will arise to power after that.

Bundeswehr= German Army

Wehrmacht = Nazi army

Germany's government still treats its military like shit because of WWII.

>most anti-Islamic leader
Implying you fucking burger
Sisi is an extremely faithful Muslim probably moreso than your average terrorist
He actually has a callous on his forehead from praying on a rug so much
This callous is a sign of faith in Islam

Well look what Obama did to our military because he is just like Merkel. A radical leftist that wanted to destroy our military and he cut a lot of shit from it and sent it to liberal programs. Using tax dollars to push a political agenda in the US. Jesus Christ, just read the dudes books and he talks about growing up hating whitey and the US and western colonialism.

Now we have Trump who loves America which means he loves and supports the military which is why he is reviving it and giving the Pentagon more control and leeway. And you read in his books about how much he loves the America.

He over there the Muslim brotherhood and had most of them arrested, including the Muslim brotherhood president.

Yes, he is the most anti-Islamic leader in decades.