Éire/pol/ - Shills out! edition

youtu.be/DUmid_5SXNw
Thread theme: youtu.be/uTookwREhjg
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Quick rundown on politics here:
>pastebin.com/5VdTq24C

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg
Like sub shill and share their vids.

Headlines:
>French foreigners being allowed to apply for refugee status
rte.ie/news/2017/0402/864620-refugees-rosslare-france/

>Paisley's phone was tapped by British intelligence
rte.ie/news/ulster/2017/0402/864548-paisley-phone-tap/

>"Trust between gardaí and public undermined"
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/0402/864595-garda-oloan/

>6 (((Teenagers))) from calais arrive in Ireland
thejournal.ie/teenagers-ireland-migrant-camp-3319817-Apr2017/

>The answer is simple: get rid of them!
thejournal.ie/migrant-children-in-care-ireland-3315467-Apr2017/

>Pest control finally called to deal with Leinster house
thejournal.ie/pest-control-leinster-house-3319932-Apr2017/

>More strike bollox
independent.ie/irish-news/further-pain-for-public-as-more-wildcat-strikes-loom-35585797.html

>Alright which one of you did this?
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-annoyed-kids-were-getting-a-treat-punched-ice-cream-seller-court-hears-35584789.html

>Kinahan cartel hit team roaming Dublin
independent.ie/irish-news/crime/dont-tackle-gangsters-alone-gardai-warned-in-cartel-hit-team-alert-35586523.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
independent.ie/business/farming/agri-business/vet-removed-from-job-after-wearing-donald-trump-mask-to-work-at-tipperary-meat-plant-35590180.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iwP7oiNC3u4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder wave energy is the future

What do?

fucking shills tonight

New np vid just released:
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Whichever one lives, Trial by blood I guess

Agreed
You seriously don't know?

>Expecting a miracle and not wanting to put in any hard work.
good luck with that then.

Ireland's west coast is open and has some of the most powerful waves/tides in the world.New technology means that we could easily provide enough energy for 8million people if we invested in it.Meaning we could export energy to the uk,we would import less fuels and i suppose its good for the environment.we could be the Netherlands of wave energy

Any kike worshipping Christcucks here? Your ancestors would be ashamed of you

Ok varg

Anybody here a member of the human race? Or are you all potato niggers?

>Barrett poster
>calls others 'shills'

If we had any sense this is what we'd do but you know what Ireland is like and I'm sure the owners of oil refinerys, coal yards and such and their friends in government won't let that happen.

Makes more sense than Barrett, tbhwy sham.

Hello again

>not a Barrett poster
>shill

pick two

The sooner we nationalize the oil the better

Daily reminder that Allah will not let a single Potatonig enter heaven.

Hahahaha

how would you oy vey in irish

Tá trí thread ann bunaithe ar Éire/pol/ ag an am seo mo chairde

I miss the Ukrainian.

We shall have a céilidh in hell then!

One just got axed and the other will soon vanish mo chara worry not

He perished in the wasteland

I'd rather have a thousand Potatos blowing themselves into mash than a single turkroach giving me kebab.

Why do people expect a miracle from the NP yet they aren't even wiling to put in the hard work?

Shame he doesn't exist

Traitors all! they denounce NP but provide no alternative and demand we accept our demise!

>Vet removed from job after wearing Donald Trump mask to work at Tipperary meat plant

>A vet in meat plant was removed from inspection duties by the Department of Agriculture after he wore a Donald Trump mask to work "as a joke" the day after the US president's election, the High Court heard.

>Dr Declan Gill, Newgarden, Castleconnell, Co Limerick, was given leave by the court to challenge the Department's February 20 decision removing him from all temporary veterinary panels which oversee the slaughter of animals at meat plants.

>Mairéad McKenna BL, for Dr Gill, said the decision arose out of an incident on November 9 last when her client went to work at the Rosderra Irish Meats plant in Roscrea, Co Tipperary, where he been a temporary inspector since 1998.

>Ms McKenna said he was wearing a Donald Trump mask and when he met the plant's human resources director, Tony Delaney, he gave him the Donald "thump" in a joking manner.

independent.ie/business/farming/agri-business/vet-removed-from-job-after-wearing-donald-trump-mask-to-work-at-tipperary-meat-plant-35590180.html

>Why do people expect a miracle from the NP yet they aren't even wiling to put in the hard work?

Only retarded secondary school autists who got caught up in the Trump meme machine pretend to support the NP along with a few Roscommon farmers.

Truly the party of the future, kek

It's already gone and sold for pittance. Watch the documentary Atlantic to see how Ireland lost most our natural resources.

Good.

Stupid faggot was at work, not the pub.

Are you the biggest faggot on this island? if not I doubt you have too much competition for that title.

The one you call Allah is a desert sandemon.

>trigger some autistic leaving cert retards
>get called a faggot

Oh no, my feelings.

Go inteach

Is buachaill mór thú

Nobody knows how to have the craic in this country anymore.

>Oh no, my feelings
Hurting you wasn't the point. I am genuinely curious as to why someone so superior to us such as you would waste their time shitposting the same shite over and over, have you nothing better to do?

He's just waiting for his mother to get back from Jamal's house with his medication

Retard. Use correct Irish.

The irony of you faggots trying to post in Irish when none of you have fluency.

>if I post in Irish that will show how nationalistic and patriotic I am

If you can't speak it properly, just stick to English, you dopey faggots.

We're the only European country on this board with posters who can't post in their native tongue properly.

>support ethno-nationalism and NP
>can't speak Irish

kek

>inb4 autistic faggots 'google translate'

Its not a meme lad. Literally every country Muslims have been to in Europe there have been terror attacks. There was one that happened just today in Russia.

We're trying to stop it before it's too late.

>have you nothing better to do?

I have, but I'm procrastinating because triggering autists is more entertaining.

To be fair having the craic in the workplace by giving people the "Donald Thump" isn't a bright idea.

People mock me for being in a left wing party but atleast I volunteer my time effor to the party to help it.

>Its not a meme lad. Literally every country Muslims have been to....

You completely missed the point of my post.

Fuair mé A1 san ardteist i nGaeilge agus i bhFraincís

Dá mbeadh Gaeilge mícheart agam beadh fíorathas orm dá chuirfá mé ar bhothair mo leasa.

Allah curse you

Fair play to you, lad. Bualadh Bos.

>because triggering autists is more entertaining...and I don't have any friends
It's ok m8, we'll be your friends :^)

>People mock me for being in a left wing party but atleast I volunteer my time effor to the party to help it.

Tá cuma an íoróin ort. Bíonn tú i gconaí ag cionadh agus ag insint bréige. Cárbh as thú agus cad atá mícheart?

faceb book .com/NewToTheParish/

Irish Times are now running a pro-migrant propaganda outlet

How do I explain this to you differently, Europe is under attack, five years Ireland wasn't like it is now an in another five it will be worse. They're building mosques and radicalising. There was one released just a a week ago.

You never a Muslim with less than three kids, that's because they want to take over, some are more brazen about it and just attack, like we saw in France Belgium and Germany. Look up what erdogan has said and then come back and tell us we're wrong.

Tell me what do you do for your political views?

Jesus fucking christ

WTF
Do these retards not realise our country is in debt and we only have 4.5 million people in the ROI? How many of those are actually Irish? 4 million?
youtube.com/watch?v=iwP7oiNC3u4

>I'm always going to stay in Ireland regardless of what happens in Syria.

I create institutional solutions, not shill for big government or demand that sub 85 iq africans be subsidised to have 10 children and ruin the fabric of the country
Electing a party or a president to fix things is the equivalent of showing up at an autopsy with a live human liver, the patient died of liver failure but that was two weeks ago

this pub accross the is still closed, damn

The only triggering you should be doing is with a shotgun in your mouth and your toe on the trigger.

I've noticed that too and it's been going on for awhile now. They a thing called generation migration too which is about Irish people emigrating and they'll usually interview a middle class Irish person who moved abroad and has nothing but negative shit to say about Ireland and I feel like they're trying to encourage Irish people to leave.

Did you make this yourself?
Cromwell invaded in 1640 and the Great Famine was in 1845-1852

no i found it on here

That's the same chap who let Jews back into England to practice usury in exchange for them funding his army and the conquest of Ireland.

fuggg thats terrible

davey fitz for king of ireland

Not the high king of Ireland, the short king of Ireland!

Go to bed, kids.

You have school tomorrow. You can talk about your latest, greatest and most autistic Barrett memes on your lunch break.