Why are young men playing videos games instead of getting jobs?

Why are young men playing videos games instead of getting jobs?

Because nothing interests me. I don't understand the point of slaving for chump change when a black man can chimp out in front of a camera for five minutes and make more money than I would in my entire lifetime. The economic system doesn't actually reward hard work

It's the white man's last safe haven. Once that's taken away god have mercy on POC.

An economic system that reliably rewards people for how hard they work doesn't exist

Because when they grow up most of the jobs will be done by robots and the rest of them will be done by manipulators, thus their game skills will be very handy
*not me, I'm a thinker and I'm playing with cleverbot and other things having perspective of integrating not with our limbs, but our minds*

Why should I work for mr. Goldberg to have a shitton of my earnings taken by the government so they can subsidize sandniggers and build mosques with it?

Videogaming is one of the last bastions of true young male bonding, along with sports. Let's face it, girls don't play this shit nearly as much as guys do, even as the demographics have shifted in the past decade. I'll concede that is escapism, but it's not like some soulless shit like TV. I started playing Red Orchestra 2 this year and it's such a breath of fresh air cuz everyone is having fun, being racist and getting in the competitive spirit.

Of course, you should still have a job.

>why are p[people enjoying themselves instead of suffering?

The employment world is a mess right now. Shit jobs, shit hours, Shit benefits, and you better work through your breaks faggot or i will cut your hours.

video games are kinda boring desu

problem is, wages stagnated and everything has become more expensive.

So you want me to work 40 hours a week and BARELY be able to afford a 1 bedroom apartment?, and thats for the rest of my life.

Everyone who works full time should be able to afford their own house, own car etc

but right now alot of people have to work 40 hours just to barely be able to live an actual life.

What if I have a full time and play video games?

True dat

actually i take back the car part, thats a luxury not necessity,, but everyone should be able to afford their own home, even on minimum wage.

>being a wage cuck
There is so much easy money out there you just gota take risks

>b-but if I go to jail I won't be able to get a shit job
Cucks

Oh, really, the UK too??? Couldn't have said it better myself. CEO's on average make 400-500 times more than the average wage guy. They collect the profit and then out source the jobs. Corporate America is nothing more than a bunch of shit eating faggots and I'm not going to suck up to some faggot sales manager because he happens to live in the same sub division as the VP of sales. Just like war; I'm not gonna be Canon fodder for some scum lapping shit bag politician.

Because they have bad parents who didn't raise them correctly

The previous generation is to blame entirely.

Why do people assume just because I'm NEET I play video games? I don't, I despise Sup Forums-tier tripe.

Board games >>> video games

Not really, I love chess though.

lol over here if I team up with a couple friends and we all work 40 a week we'll barely have enough for an apartment where we'd each have a room. That's in the cheap areas too. That doesn't account for car expenses, gas, oil changes, food or really much left over to save for the future.

>Everyone who works full time should be able to afford their own house, own car etc

This was the case until after 1971, guess what happened in 1971?

Can you give me a quick rundown of the gold standard?

it passes the time. and i'd rather die than work. honestly, I get born into this world by force and now I have to work or else im a leach and a pussy? how does that make sense? I didn't choose to be born. so I play video games to escape this mundane and boring world while I wait for my body to die

>now I have to work or else im a leech and a pussy?

Yes.

From what I've been seeing in the news lately they'll all be able to get jobs flying armed combat drones for the police.

>constitution mandates only gold and silver can be money,issued by the treasury
>price held stable at around 12 dollars an ounce for nearly 100 years until 1913
>When everyone is paid in silver and gold everything is far more affordable, and takes less time to work for
>1971 the central banks were given permission to print infinite fiat currency and the dollar has been losing 50% of it's value every 23 years

That means you have to pay 100 dollars to have the same thing that cost someone 25 dollars in 1971. The monetary system is gamed to make everything artificially ore expensive than it should be, causing artificial poverty.