Explain this

Sup Forums, explain to me how a candidate with more votes loses. It doesn't make any sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Freedom

We are a representative democracy not a direct democracy, the latter of which is mob rule and no way to run a society.

Sage

Fake polls equal no results.

5+ million fraudulent Dem votes from illegal aliens in California alone.

lando fo th efree
home of the brave

Trump's a retard, we know this

The Dem party is always against voter ID laws because they are dependent on organized voter fraud for 10-20% of their votes.

What is the electoral college.

INB4
>I DON"T KNOW HOW ANY OF THIS WORK BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING IDIOT THEREFOR IT'S NOT FAIR AND THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE SUCKS.

California spics not choosing every president is a good thing.

Is this bait or are you retarded?
You live in the United States of America. A federal republic. The candidate who gets the most votes in the most states becomes the president of the federal republic. Why do I as an Austrian know more about your election system than you do?

We have a system of equal representation that prevents the majority from cancelling out the voices of the minority aka the electoral college.

Here you go, friendo:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

She won the contest they weren't having.

Not too smart.

Clinton's votes all came from Commiefornia.

He's not going to make another post guys let's blow this popsicle stand

Explain to me why you clearly failed grade school civics class?

>is this bait
God damn, you /r/The_Donald retards like posting in my shitposts.

>all those blue counties in Texas
REMOVE MEJICANS, DALLAS, HOUSTON, AND AUSTIN

Look at the counties you fucking imbecile.

If our elections were based on popular vote then candidates would only have to pander to main population hubs like NYC, LA, Chicago, etc.

>the shareblue is strong in this one

see

Spic Matron at voting location guiding Illegals through the process and contending with other overseers who might object to spics who are clearly illegal voting. Bus them around and you got it.

If you don't know by now you don't deserve to know

Maybe stop shitposting.

He's not wrong

good thing we're a republic and not a democracy, then.

this.

>the popular vote is bad
>muh minority voices

Are you enjoying your fag marriages?

In regards to that map More important than the presidential election is what the 17th amendment did and how it has lead to the Senate being open season for populist big government faggots to take over the federal government.

The way the Senate was designed in American government was to be a representative of the State's of the union in the federal government with senators being appointed by state level representatives.
If not for this amendment the Senate would be almost exclusively red and the red it is would be much more devoid of the neocons calling themselves conservatives

A democracy requires an homogenous population.
YOU CANNOT HAVE A DEMOCRACY WITHOUT IT.
Must be a republic otherwise it will cause groups to fight each others for power.
Such is life.
And even there, it doesn't prevent all of that bs.

Trump won WAY more territory. The US is the United States not the United State.

Saved. This is an awesome meme actually. Very well made and very simple to understand.

STOP REPLYING TO SHILL/SLIDE THREADS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!

MODS MODS MODS

Now let me explain that to you.
Take this scenario : I'm a tennis player and I just played a game against an opponent.
Final score for my opponent is : 0-6 0-6 7-6 7-6 7-5.
Objectively, the fact that my opponent won 3 sets to 2 means he won.
However, imagine that I go see the referee, and even if I know the rule of tennis perfectly well and agreed to them at the start of the match, I start complaining about my loss because I've had more games won and demand new rules.
I would look rather silly and for good reason.
And this is what you're actually doing each time someone whines about the popular vote vs electoral college.

You just showed us exactly the reason popular vote has no place in government involvement in individual rights specifically free association in this case.

The government has no role period in marriage let alone a majority dictating who and who cannot participate in marriage or whatever you want to call it.

If it was left to majority vote the right to keep and bear arms would be significantly less protected if at all today as different example.

USA does not work by popular vote, would be stupid and always the 5 biggest cities would decide everytime

Electoral College makes sure everyone's voices count

representative republic.

Im all for people who couldnt pass ANY class in an american high school NEVER being permitted to vote. You clearly failed your civics class.

Youre a fucking idiot

Slide thread. You know how.

Because MUH RUSSIAN REEEEEEEEE

Maybe you should have paid attention in social studies you fucking moron.

Basically corrupt republicans put a system in place which lets them decide who is the president without actually counting the votes. That same system elected all of the last 20 republican presidents.

It's representative democracy not direct democracy.

You have to be 18 to post on Sup Forums

Basketball is the same bro. The most points win, not the most baskets scored.

>Trump said something once on twitter four years ago therefore it should supplant the Constitution of the United States

Not an argument.

even Trump can be wrong

The head of a federation is dictated by the states that vote for the head. The population of each individual state is secondary to this principle.

Only illegal immigrant and communist retards voted Hillary.

American people voted Trump.

Niggers and spics and illegals think they count for shit just because they fuck like rabbits. It also gives conservative states like utah texas arizona etc a chance to have a voice. Like you'd even be mad at trump winning though at least he's not gonna start wwiii

I would explain it to you, but you clearly can't be bothered to read Article II, Section 1, Clause 3 of the United States Constitution or the Twelfth Amendment so why should I?

>all red Oklahoma

ever since 2004, baby. Oklahoma is based af.

>Is this bait or are you retarded?
Yes.

At least 3 million votes were faked via illegal voting, people voting for other people being bused around all day, or by dead people voting.

He's wrong about a lot of things.
But he was the better alternative, especially if you wanted to stick it to the MSM, the establishment, and current socio-political trends.
I'd like to have struck them harder, but this will have to do for now.

If we really want progress, we need to sterilize everyone under 90 IQ as well as all felons and the corrupt elites.
Stamp out the legacies of those who hold humanity back.
Only then can we reach the stars from this bucket of crabs.

And yet Hillary didn't hesitate to accept the support of her party's un-elected "super delegates" during the primary when they were key to guaranteeing her victory over comrade Sanders.

Where was her principled support of democracy over institutional rules back then?

>Explain basic politics

Go take a class if you don't understand. I believe elementary school would be a good place to start.

>It doesn't make any sense.

Only because school doesn't teach the constitution and how our elections work.

Trump used a double joker on some his votes. How often do I have to teach you libtard=

He wasn't wrong. Electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

We aren't a democracy though. We're a republic.

>ALL THOSE VOTES WERE FAKE
Stop please, my sides can't take anymore.

>muh landslide!

because we're a Federal constitutional republic, each state chooses how they factor into the presidential election process

also, Trump was ahead in the popular vote until California votes were tallied, and fuck California

So that 2 states (NY and California) don't decide every election for the rest of the country.

that tweet is faked.

>muh six gorillion votes

You fucking Redditors stop replying to this shit

Because the rural places need representation and protection from the people in well off, big cities getting more power to vote in the people they want to further benefit themselves and repeat the cycle, snowballing their advantage.

/thread

>she got 6 million more votes than drumpf
>and she's running again in 2020
how scared are drumpfkins right now

We are not a democracy

We are a democratic REPUBLIC

4 million of those votes came from Cuckifornia for Hillary and fuck you if you think that shithole alone should decide the fate of the country.

Because she didn't get the MAJORITY of votes (50%+)
If we had a three way race that went 33-34-33 then whoever got 34% of the vote would decide the policy of the other 66%

Thank you for this enlightening shitpost shareblue, get the fuck off pol

>this thread again
GET RID OF JEW YORK AND COMMIEFORNIA AND YOU NO LONGER HAVE THAT PROBLEM.

Losers gonna lose.

well no one knows the numbers but anyone wirh half a brain knows that voter fraud happens
unless old aunt cathie got up out of the grave to vote for obama 7 times
and then ofcourse the non citizen votes in places where they wont ask for id

Regardless though the numbers could be true and its exactly why we have the electoral college so cali and new york dont decide everything for the rest of the country

Constitutional republic. We're not a democracy.

kek good thing we're a democracy and not a republic

MAGA

illegal votes. even the democrats dropped the subject after it was found 300k votes were fraudulent in just 1 city

Answer: She won by 3 million votes because the 22 million ILLEGAL ALIENS were encouraged to vote. She lost by 10+ million votes.

/thread

Bcaz u retard.

SAGE

Democracy means majority rule. It is the most fragile form of government and never lasts at most a decade, always followed by dictatorship. USA is not now nor has it ever been a democracy. Democracy is a bad word, it is synonymous with communism.

because the usa is a republic not a democracy

This. A thousand times this. We are a constitutional republic. End of story

We know it doesn't make sense to you. "You" don't understand many simple concepts concerning government, economy, politics, etc which is why there's so much debating happening where there should be none.

It's like playing a game without knowing any of the rules and getting pissed when you lose.

But not just pissed, actually you're demanding that you won the game and refuse to ever learn the actual game.

And it's annoying...so read a fucking book faggot.

/thread

>>this whole post

110% correct. The US would be infinitely better without the direct elections of senators.

Checked. I love OK now, it's also the setting of the bigfoot human war or conflict or whatever so that's a plus.

Hello shill

Are you butthurt over the fact your darling hilltoon lost and Sanders sold out to live the dream on my dime once more

Would you reddit retards stop responding to obvious shill threads. The only reason the shills are here so often is because of you idiots.