Gook in the Shell

There's literally no reason that Matoko is supposed to be a gook.

She's a cyborg in a physical body.

Gooks, chinks, spics, niggers, mudslimes and other minorities need to calm the fuck down and spend that energy they used to be butt hurt on something better.

Hi Scarlett. You will never ever get your solo Black Widow film.

ape mouth

not watching scarletts a dog now that also can't act.

is a japanese creation, it must be a japanese character, wtf are you talking about, you sound like the niggers that say that the egipcians were black so they should use niggers to play egipcians

It's stupid because Ghost in the Shell literally has European looking characters to begin with you stupid spic.

Even the author said she's a cyborg she can be anything.

That's like saying a live action Metal Gear Solid will have to have gook characters when in fact it's a Japanese video game.

Everyone I asked think scarlett is fine. Especially because in the anime she doesnt have a japanese face.

Now some of the other clearly japanese characters that got replaced they are pissed about.

WE WUZ KANGS

DAS RITE

SANTA? BLACK
DR PHIL? BLACK
KING HENRY? BLACK
DAS RITE

Why did they cast that nasty jewess though?

>Not understanding movies have to sell tickets and need a notable lead actor/actress to star in it.

Because your opinion doesn't mean a goddam thing off this image board you closeted faggot fuckboy. Stay ignorant and useless

I don't get this shit. People adapt media to suit themselves and what they relate to. It makes sense a white person wouldnt relate as strongly to a Japanese character the same way a Japanese person wouldn't relate as strongly to a white character.

This one didn't sell that many tickets though
they made $19 mil on opening night and spent over 100 mil to make it

But there is no reason it has to be Scarlett Johanson.
The titless, terrible actor who played a well spoken character and made her into a quiet, awkward mess.

My problem is just that SJ is a terrible actress, and not attractive enough to play Kusanagi.

I thought it was a good idea. It helped reinforce she wasn't like everyone else since she was White rather than Asian.

One cannot say white washing with this
Because one might as well call it white washing for manga/anime in general

Time and time again the protag would have light features with blue eyes and blonde hair

>gooks make characters that look like whites
>whites make movies based on this
>they use white actors
>somehow this is wrong

who do you think is behind this money grab?

That's the whole point idiot.

If they put some non-actor in it, who may or may not have been good at the role, it wouldn't do well because it doesn't have "Scarlett Johansen" as the leading star.

Are you this dense that you don't understand economics? Making movies is a business.

god DAMN she's fugly, wtf?

Why LARP?

A white guy living in Japan could ask people their opinion you know.

excellent post