What's wrong with black people?

What's wrong with black people?

Why do you hate them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM
library.flawlesslogic.com/iq.htm
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't hate all blacks, they're just more likely to commit crimes, go to prison, live off welfare, and black it on the white folks.

They stink for starters.

There was a popular saying that went along something like: Northerners hate individual blacks but love the race, and Southerners love individual blacks but hate the race.

Well I live in Dixie and I never met a nigger I liked

I don't
Just niggers

In urban environment they are regressing to tribes again.

Let a black pastor explain it to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM

I don't hate them. I hate the 90 percent that are actual niggers and want all of them to go back to africa, because multiculturalism doesn't work and is dropping our IQ.

>and is dropping our IQ.
dropping our IQ
our IQ

-They stink
-They look like cave trolls
-They have low IQs
-They live in God damn huts and refuse to modernise themselves
-shit music culture
-shit ghetto and ebonics infecting our youth
-rely on gibs and other people to get by in life
-are obese as fuck
-commit the majority of crimes
-have terrible attitude problems
-can not raise a family
-they like to chimp out and fight people for no reason
-spreading AIDs and other STDs
And much more.

As a country you mong.

Extremely low IQ. Contributes nothing to society, in fact is a net drain in most western societies.

In the US niggers are just 12% of the population, but commit half the murders.

Has the highest rates of STDs in the world. Extremely filthy and unhygienic.

>As a country you mong.
you are the dumbest white country in the world asshole

That is objectively false. Once you control for racial status, American whites place pretty high in regards to international educational scores.

Ridiculous pic by the way. Trump has done some great things so far and Merkel may have cost herself the election for what she has done to her country.

Our average IQ is 102.

That's vastly higher than your own, moron.

library.flawlesslogic.com/iq.htm

Nice supporting evidence there, though kike. I'm sure you enjoy the screams of your wife getting blacked while you go to work to pay for her to do nothing.

I like the ones that act white. The ones that act like niggers suck tho

> Trump has done some great things
okay

>Nice supporting evidence there, though kike. I'm sure you enjoy the screams of your wife getting blacked

how are finns so stupid? this doesnt make sense to me, they always seem to be the best posters

Are you saying that all his accomplishments so far don't get reported by your media?

I don't hate black people.

I hate niggers

So you agree that you have no supporting evidence for your claim and all you can do is post images and cry?

Glad we got that settled.

>Are you saying that all his accomplishments so far don't get reported by your media?
wut??
you are a dumb man if you trust this man...

Are you suggesting that your picture disproves what he said?

retard iq level
low impulse control
loud
violent
smelly

just to name a few

I don't hate blacks. I hate niggers.
Big difference

try living near one op

your women get the jamal dick every day even your men want to be a trap to get the jamal dick go to Sup Forums and you will see it asshole...

95% of them belong in a fucking zoo for starters

>yeah, that physics degree worked out real well for germanistan....

Holy shit that guy's based. I usually get emotional looking at European/White American history, and what it's become. Never have I felt something that powerful hearing about someone else's background

I know few black guys are really nice, just a few, rest of the blacks are just true niggers and needed to work in farms forever.

most hispanics belong in a zoo as well for that matter

black people hate black people so whatever

Yeah but that is due to common sense, even niggers have a little bit. Whites aren't allowed to use that common sense because it is racist. Everyone who has dealt with blacks hates them.

France is actually fucking beyond hope

Damn, that nigga is woke af.

I don't hate black people, but having grown up in a city that's almost 50% black, I've seen and experienced enough to know they generally have SERIOUS problems functioning in decent society. They're largely a toxic combination of low IQ, high aggression, short-sightedness, anger, spite, and arrogance. Niggers are fucked from birth by nature and nurture, and wind up incredibly damaged people that are incapable of succeeding in the world and will always just do whatever satisfies them in the immediate moment, because that's the only thing they know.

I now live in a city that's only 8% black, and it's fucking amazing. I don't have to put bars on my doors at night, I don't have to be vigilant if I go outside for a cigarette at 2 am, I don't have to constantly be looking over my shoulder when I walk around downtown at night... Of course, when I admit this to my liberal friends, they're horrified and disgusted. Their middle class families and private schools have taught them better than to think that way.

I only hate rude loud disrespectful violent niggers who commit crimes and abuse people. Niggers do not represent all black people just the majority of entitled american ones. They call themselves niggers anyway in their shitty gangster wannabe tryhard rap noise. I also hate all the pale rich mixed ones who blame all their problems on whitey because they are insecure and bitch on facebook all day like that makes them intellectual. No you're just an annoying unfunny uppity nigger with no class and you think talking in Ebonics retard language is blacke "culture". You get free gibs, jews hire you for diversity points and you get to play the race card and be racist to everyone.

this

The best blacks I've met are considered "Uncle Toms" by their own people. Why? They can speak correctly, work hard and pursue an education? As if any of that shit is bad to be.

Black ppl are cool. Even they hate niggers.

what about the invasion of mexicans that are also doing the same though?

I like that pastor guy.

Is France retarded because of muslims or because of Franks?

they hate whites, i woulntd last 20 seconds in any non tourist trap part of africa

they would toture me on sight if possible, meanwhile they want me to hand them my money and my lands because reasons

adding to my post. I hate rude people of all races not just rude black people. Speaking as a "white male" I hate rich ((white)) jewish race baiting hipster cucks the most. I also hate rude Filipinos. I have lived in CA my whole life and I have grown to hate all these entitled rich spoiled rude assholes around me. They cry for diversity but CA is the biggest "diverse" shithole in America and its only getting more overpopulated with mulsim isis communists and dirty gang members. Fuck CA and fuck talentless hollywood jews.

>I hate rich ((white)) jewish race baiting hipster cucks the most.
This

This guy knows the truth. Black people need to shut the fuck up about race they just use it as victim credibility. Black people are the most racist because they are insecure. Most white people dont give a shit about race. Stop fucking talking about race and get over yourself and become successful.

I don't