Is he actually retarded?

Doesn't he mean to say QUESTIONS? Like you're asked QUESTIONS during a debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fMVMVwPT0I4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Legitimately retarded.

How much are you getting paid to do this?

>hurrr durrr dear leader do no wrong. ooga booga

He is a fool.

wow, trump mispoke for the first time ever!

Trump often makes these little "mistakes" so that people will talk about his tweets, and get the main point of his message whether they wanted to or not.

>get questions before a test
>look up answers to said questions
>take test
>have the answers for the test, before the test

>Like you're asked QUESTIONS during a debate?
what did he mean by this?

why is he even mentioning Shillary. she's done and dusted, there's like a million things he should be worrying about now

O rly? Hahahhaha oh lel I'm laffin DUMPFYKINS how can anyone be so stupid hurrrr durrrrr it's questions drumpfys she received questions not answers. DUMPFYSKINS BTFO

>implying we don't remember the Hillary Clinton Debate Earpiece theory

thank you for clarifying the specificity of her collusion :^)

First time Jesus Christ you trump shill

>t. HIDF

That's actually a perfectly fine way of stating it.

What she received may have been questions, but they were answers by other means, because they provided her a conclusion.

You'll never get a raise like that, Ewen

worthy of a Snopes fact-check

I see you, making this thread LARPing as a shill to bait people into replying, Dahnald. Very sneaky.

I THINK HE MEANS TO SAY CTR TRIAL SOON

KILL YOURSELF BEFORE THEY ARREST YOU

SAGE AND REPORT CTR THREADS

REMOVE COMMIE MODS THAT ALLOW CTR THREADS

Bait thread obviously, but for people who are too retarded to see why using "questions" would also be retarded:

>Um... sweetie, that's what a debate is. Being asked questions.
>LMAO DRUMPFSTICK DOESN'T KNOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GET QUESTIONS IN A DEBATE

...and so on. His wording is stupid but at the very least it's makes it harder for the opposition to spin as him being retarded when they're forced to correct him, thus admitting to what he's actually referencing.

Trump purposely says things premature or gets a small fact about his statements/claims so the Liberal media rips him about it while sharing his tweet everywhere getting his original message across.

>t. Delusional dumpftard
>herrr durrr my 88d chess
Get fucked retard impeachment around the corner. He's just stupid

Yes, now spread it everywhere you can. Go tell everyone how stupid he is and show them how Hillary Clinton is a lying cheater on the QUESTIONS as opposed to being a lying cheater on the ANSWERS.

I'm not even gonna sage you so more people who didn't know this will see it now

He has done this time and time again

>make minor mistake
>everyone mocks him and media covers it
>in the process EVERYONE hears about what he talks about

Literally same with the acid washing. How can you keep falling for the same trick?

>MSM: Trump trying to distract from the fact that Hillary received the questions AND NOT the answers to the debate.

MSM: HILLARY RECIEVED THE QUESTIONS NOT ANS---

>AAH SHIT

>this is what dumpftards actually think
LEL "m-muh 5d water polo hahha trumps the best"
Kys losers

>4-D chess!
kill yourself reddit

Wtf i hate drhumpfthz now

It's not 4th dimensional chess, it's just a rather peculiar yet correct way of phrasing it.
No need for that language, family.
This is a Christian image board.

U mad your bitch fucked up and got caught? Yeh u mad.

bitchboy

I have a question for you, user. Are you anti-white or something?

he knows the jail time is coming

Here you are, learning about it. KYS, shill

you just found out now?

Hillary getting unfair help. Totally ok.

Trump misspeaking. OMG worst pres. Evar

>trump by the end of his term

Yet you're talking about it.

>>get questions before a debate
>>have panel of best minds come up with answers to said questions
>>do debate
>>have pat answers for the questions, before the debate

Hillary lost though.

>get rocked by the same tactic over and over for a year
>keep plugging your ears and yelling lalalalallala
That's not a successful strategy, user. But by all means continue

Im anti-racist, dumpfscum.

media would cover it either way you incredibly dense fucks lol you just want to believe that trump isn't fundamentally terrible at using the english language even though every time he's opened his mouth on the campaign trail or in office without a prompter he's proved otherwise

this logic might have flown when he was still just saying wacky things in the primaries but he's the fucking rpesident now, climb down out of his ass for a minute or two

Yes, you got beat by a complete idiot who can't even speak English. I think choosing the other option is better for you

Does this mean Drumpf is... dare I say?

Checked Mate

fuck off dindu

Done? Yes he's fucking getting impeached cuz he's a Russian puppet. GET FUXKED DUMPFYS RETARDED FAGGOTS

He's trying to trap liberals into say.. HEY ORANGE FAGGOT, THEY GAVE HER RHE QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE NOT THE ANSWERS.

NOW FUCK OFF BACK TO SHAREBLUE LUNCH ROOM, THERES FREE

PIZZA

Yeah you guys he's just pretending to be retarded

It's not even 5D Connect 4. It's one of the most transparent "do you still beat your wife" forking gambits he's offered. Every rookie journo is so proud of being able to identify this tactic and yet their editors still can't let the easy traffic slide even once.

all these shill threads trying to deflect the susan rice felony and how trump was right once again

No, she got the answers, do you really think Hillary read the actual questions? She can barely compose her Parkinson's disorder, it is enough that she memorized up to five preset answers.

The shilling here is out of control since Obamagate broke. Wouldn't your time be better spent covering up the fact the sitting President spied on the opposition party during a campaign? That seems like a bigger problem for you big guy

can't wait to see how he will """""deal""""" with Best Korea.

in 30 days like dhe fixed ISIS

>DRUMPYS are this delusional and will convince them selves anything so their "god emperor" "wins"
Hahhajajjajaja pathetic. Get the cheeto cock out of your mouth retarded nigger faggot

He already won. Calm down little redit one

it works every single time because you easily duped retards will never pass up a chance to make yourself feel special

funny you have no comment about how trump was right again. susan rice was behind the unmasking.

you shills never learn. you have no power here. and no power over trump

>EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS CTR/SHAREBLUE
get fucked dumpfy, hillary will be installed as president and you Russians sock puppet will be traitors. I STAND WITH HER, A TRUE PATRIOT.

>98% chance
Okay there little buddy, we're sorry you got the schlonging of the century (no we aren't)

It's almost like he's saying it wrong on purpose because he knows retards like you and the MSM will bring attention to it by correcting him because you can't help yourself. But I'm sure you're smarter than that, right?

It has more to do with the frantic way you type than the lack of content in your posts.

Do they still pay you by the reply or did they wisen up to that? BTW I'm saging so sorry no bump

FUCK ALL OF YOU RETARDS HAHHAHAHA PCE

>ignores the video evidence of obama doing exactly what you accuse trump of doing
>ignoring felony spying/unmasking by the obama administration
>cant say anything but the msm narrative and "drumpf is done"

thats how we know you are a shill

What is that code for?

hey reddit, read all your posts in this thread. you are responding to obvious bait you dumb fucking nigger. go back to the_donald you fucking faggot.

He loves triggering cucks like you

You are dumb, he is saying she received all the answers to the questions she was given. Implying she knew ahead of time what to say.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fMVMVwPT0I4

I want in that trumpline.