youtube.com/watch?v=koKa5bGo6Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=CdkfEKOVaFc
youtube.com/watch?v=PU6t2XWFQD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump will never die, he is eternal.

This

my digs will confirm this.

only wizards we listen to around here are grand wizards gypsy scum

If Trump is assassinated, there will be a sudden rash of murders of leftist professors all over the united states. Then the media personalities. Then the politicians themselves.

1000 for 1, is the new rule going forward.

gypsies amirite

what the fuck are you talking about

Except we are the wizards.

Let's be honest, who doesn't want that to happen so civil war can finally begin?

Dugin is based as fuck.

So does this wizard outclass the mexican warlock?

youtube.com/watch?v=iisBnlTUPJs

Start the rotors

>shilling the Russian communist mastermind

this. kek will grant me digits and smite him within 30 days. civil war when? WW3 WHEN? NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST WHEN?

Yes, but not for a while. Earliest he will die: late 2019. Latest he will die: mid 2023. Cant get anything more specific, except the death is not instantaneous, culprit is a large group who've been plotting this since the election results, and that a minority of the plotters dont get caught.

A spic shilling Eurasianism/natbol. Now I've seen everything.

Dugin is bad news and hates white people.

.t Shekelberg

Dugin thinks niggers are superior. He's a brainwashed Commie fighting his super-ego

hahahaha the dumb, delusional russians inciting race war. these worthless faggots need to stop breathing.

>coup
Who will carry this out? The military that supports him? Or the police force that supports him?

He just literally wants to see the world burn.

The USA is a completely Judaified country, "white" and Jew are practically the same because you share the same Judean culture, you are circumcised, you defend Israel no matter what the cost.

He considers the Satanic West to be a lost cause, and he is probably right.

I don't see niggers or any other race on earth slaving themselves to death to serve the Jew.

Maybe he's right.

I'm curious, how does it feel knowing you'll never be white, your kids will never be white, and no matter what you do in life, you'll still just be a border away from getting raped to death by Haitians?

Interview from 1.des.2016
youtube.com/watch?v=koKa5bGo6Xk

He'll become a martyr and they'll use it to crack down.

dugin is a troll practitioner of chaos magic

How does it feel knowing you will never be a human being, your children will never be human, and no matter what you do in life, you'll still be destined to burn in the lake of fire for all eternity?

What is Duginism and why does it matter?
youtube.com/watch?v=CdkfEKOVaFc

didn't know this useful idiot is still alive

our politicians*

90% of americans dont even know what israel is and couldnt even point it out on a map.

FPBP

Quite the opposite. That's not how coups work.
Instead the entire Trump support chain will be purged. I doubt they'll send squads for most people here, but they will shut down sites and cut off individual's internet access.

I imagine only non-white Americans don't know even care where or what Israel is, which kind of proves Dugin's point...

No, he is a dangerous retard.

forgive me father dugin, for i have sinned.

Why?

What does your country do to resist the Judeo/Western degeneracy that is destroying the world?

the military loves Mattis, and Mattis loves trump.

I dont fear a military coup, mainly because all our police, military and armed citizens had to put up with the shit of the leftist elite. Now trump is supporting these people, if any coup happens these people would defend him to their last breath, If trump dies, Barron becomes new god emperor of America with some one who saved him acting as a regent.

if trump dies then right wing death squads will kill 1000 lefties for 1 right winger. Fuggin roach

He's not a wizard unless he has an officially notarized certificate of virginity.

Trump will be impeached next year

Dugin is basically the Russian equivalent of pic related.

>Not on my watch.

>Trump will be killed
"I am a mortal man, but my ideology is immortal"

>Dugin is basically the Russian equivalent of pic related.

Well if he's russian he might actually have insider information about the next murder plot.

Probably involving polonium.

youtube.com/watch?v=PU6t2XWFQD8

This guy just became the President yesterday.

Kek has blessed Trump with added protection. Digits confirm!

>7474
Praise Kek!

Look at Canada.

Plain grey along with Africa and South America.