Brit/pol/ - Anglo-Irish unity /edition

>EU behaving like a 'cuckolded husband who is taking it out on the children' says Gibraltar
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/eu-will-not-give-way-gibraltar-diplomats-say-talk-war-dismissed/

>Argentina demanding Falklands back for 35th anniversary of war
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/601710/Falklands-war-Argentinians-Britain-threat-claim-to-islands-35-years

>Northern Ireland in talks for new devolved government under Britain
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-39473339

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZYOutZyX1M
youtube.com/watch?v=n3UKZKEYOFI
youtu.be/SLk71T5-f0I
ethicalwares.com/vegan-vegetarian-non-leather-footwear/men-s-shoes-vegan-vegetarian-non-leather.html?limit=all
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Isles_fixed_sea_link_connections
youtube.com/watch?v=ySW2xW4zqgY
youtube.com/watch?v=8_LcH-Lwlxs
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-12088075
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big Soup.

youtube.com/watch?v=JZYOutZyX1M

SMASH the IRA

I've been wearing motorcycle boots with my suits for years. Comfy and a nice toe. Love em. Also nice getting complimented on them. Wore em in Africa, building sites, saudi, shooting and fishing. All while allowing me to secretly enjoy larping wearing jackboots.

>the man saluting on the right

r-reviewbrah?

Keep those giant nostrils open for the smell of fertilizer, kike.

So what's this shit I hear about you boys invading Spain?

I think you should spend more time thinking about invading the local job center!

Stop

I can't keep spending money on these things

It's more cost effective to make a big batch of the same flavour but damn it instead i buy these fucking soups

>I've been wearing motorcycle boots with my suits for years

Ever think about taking them off? Your feet must be in some state after all that time.

>Argentina demanding Falklands back for 35th anniversary of war

At this stage if the argies weren't impotently screeching about the Falklands (note that Spanish ambassador called them las Malvinas :^)) I'd be worried the argies were ill.

Goodnight you fannies, sweet dreams

It's too late now. I'm too invested. I have become one with the boots. I may even no longer have feet.

It's going to be the Falklands V2 desu senpai

We really should just fill in the Irish Sea then annexe potato land.

>You fight for your OWN country, your OWN group, your OWN culture, your OWN civilisation, at your OWN LEVEL and in your OWN WAY!

>THANKS VERY MUCH!

Lad, were you being serious?

nod off (((fenian)))
youtube.com/watch?v=n3UKZKEYOFI

Post Brit/pol/ approved footwear

what's the deal with this soup? is it quite popular on that island of yours? is it any good?

Damn. Mosley should never have been photographed in profile.

What do you think of this guy lads?

youtu.be/SLk71T5-f0I

I don't need a smart pair of shoes since I am jobless neet, but I was just looking around for some on ethicalwares.com/vegan-vegetarian-non-leather-footwear/men-s-shoes-vegan-vegetarian-non-leather.html?limit=all this page.

How can other types of shoes compete?

Are the britbongs on Sup Forums men of action?

We need to build these

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Isles_fixed_sea_link_connections

I can find you an affordable pair but not on that shit website, why the fuck are you after vegan shoes? Please don't tell me you're vegan.

magnum boots
cat boots
timberland boots
adidas trainers

Guy sounds like a fucking nutter. She was clearly just signalling to one of her producers or something.

He's the type of bloke if he was English who would ask something mental in question time before Dimbleby would try to cut him off.

Good choice

It's fucking weird

I'd like that. I agree with the theme of this thread, Anglo-Irish unity. Us and the Brits will always have infinitely more in common with each other than us Irish will with any other nation.

If only more of my countrymen could see that.

Prince Charles is also coming to visit my town soon, and I'll be out on the streets to greet him, even if I cast a lonely shadow.

Right now I'm tucked into my cosy little wanking chariot for the night so no.
We would have to annexe potato land first. It creates way too many issues otherwise. Also it'd be very good for the Irish economy if nothing else.

>timberland boots
Begone nigger

>tfw no British Raj

>Please don't tell me you're vegan

all the dealers i know only sell a minimum of a 20's

Would I have more success finding a conservative girlfriend at a swimming pool or a gym?

>saudi
I hope you were there murdering mudslimes

Horses. Shooting. Also weirdly ballroom dancing have all worked for me.

Running club famalam.

I agree. Anglo-Irish relations have been absolutely tragic historically. Good talk from Bowden where he goes into the relationship between the Brits and the Irish:

youtube.com/watch?v=ySW2xW4zqgY

>the fucking salt over this

I was taking large quantities of money regrettably.

Before some wag leaps on it. I mean horse riding or equestrian sports.

What is this autist's point? So they played a clip too early, it's not exactly a well kept secret that not everything on live television is live.

Yeah I think this is what paranoid schizophrenia is. That's 2 and a half minutes of my life ill never get back

>The Sun starts WWIII.
Somehow I kind of always knew it would.

No I'm a man of despondent impotency, being honest.

There are some qts who attend classes at my MMA gym - not sure what their political persuasions are though.

No
>conservative
Why?

I hope Ireland re-joins The Commonwealth after Brexit at some point. A boy can dream.

>horses
>conservative girl
If conservative girls means megasluts and old widows and divorcees then sure.

As we've reached the late shift. Has anyone read any Sven Hassell? I think you lot might like him.

Gory war stories about glorious ubermensch all purportedly based on his real experiences in WWII. Except evidence indicates he was never involved with anything more dangerous than a bicycle in WWII.

Also The Good Soldier Schweik is pretty based as books go.

>Also it'd be very good for the Irish economy if nothing else
We could use it as the carrot for reunification of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

Jesus Christ

We might be going to different riding clubs. Though in saying that horsegirls do love dick.

>KEK

Like Corbyn
>Campaigned Sincerely
For
>Remain

>KEK

I ain't saying the Tories are gonna make it happen;
>I'm saying, they won't stop it happening if it does.

Remember:
>Politicians pick policy, These changes were made by juniors in the Treasury liaising with BoE.
>ozzie G picked it as he could see down the line that Tories rely on home onwer and he can't raise wages to match rising prices.
>Prices are over inflated anyway. All markets correct. They did in the past and they will again.
>Interest rates will have to rise at some point.

>Irish
>White

the only white people in ireland are descendants of stranded vikings that got raped by Irish women

There has been a warming of relations over the past 20 years or so, and as you point out, we have a lot in common with each other Ir-bro.

Pretty much just wear these every day

I have a mate who married an Irish Bird. They live somewhere near donnegal. I called him a few Christmasses ago for a catch up. They had no water. Apparently the wooden pipes had burst.

I shit you not.

Well golly, there are tough times ahead, Britain may need men of action very soon. Why don't you guys do what Mosley did and study the greats?

Be quiet Hans

FUCK OFF YOU VIRTUE SIGNALLING CUNT
GET FUCKING RONSON'D

youtube.com/watch?v=8_LcH-Lwlxs

Why are so many Bowden videos of terrible quality?

>They had no water
>Apparently the wooden pipes had burst.
You fookin what

I genuinely have no idea where you're looking because I'm pretty well entangled with the whole community and it's full of wifeswapping weirdos at the older end if the spectrum and typical young lasses at the other.

>implying I haven't had a classical education.

It's still nearly bedtime.

B
E
A N G L O
D
Y

What am I, /britpol/?

You be quite straight white male

Good taste, though I'd probably make mine a bit darker than that with polish

Source?

irish it seems like

NEVER get involved with horse women. They use their horse as proxy kids and are vicious to men for it.

>>when mentioning these to normies makes them think I'm some sort of trotskyist

>KEK

Many Fiscal Conservative hate this Neo-Liberal fuckery, like Moggy, some South London Tory young MP, William Hague and even fucking Mervyn King.

>Was Autistic and watched Select Committee hearings on Finance and Banking.

That's fucking retarded. He knows fuck all about how they make tv. Typical arrogant yank not letting his utter ignorance get in the way of him spouting nonsense.

>The Sun starts WWIII.
>Somehow I kind of always knew it would.
>The Sun has been correct about every political outcome since the 70's

I'm still sick so I can't be arsed to get into a whole debate about your nutritional choices but if you want to look respectable just get real leather.

It had something to do with this
I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

40,000 hit by Northern Ireland water crisis - bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-12088075

But it wasn't that.

Dunno. I have affiliations to a couple riding clubs that are mostly uni birds.

I have done, it only engenders a sense of inferiority. Men like Mosley are long gone.

>Today the Feudal tradition and its adherents are broken as a political power and in most cases are ignobly lending their prestige and their abilities to the support of the predatory plutocracy which has gained complete control of the Conservative Party. In modern times the old regime is confronted with two alternatives. The first is to serve the new world in a great attempt to bring order out of chaos and beauty out of squalor. The other alternative is to become flunkeys of the bourgeoisie. It is a matter of constant surprise and regret that many of my class have chosen the latter course.

Story on that Mosley pic?

Your Professor?
No way?

>tfw you'll never be English

That's probably why he moderates the comments desu

>WE'RE NOT SORRY!
>AND WE'VE STEPPED OVER THE PROSPECT OF BEING SORRY!

So many namefags, of course all of them are british

To the topic, it would be interesting to observe a war between two modern armies..

You can't be, but your children's children's etc can.

They're cat ladies with very large and expensive cats. Fun if you can afford it but be bloody careful. I have my weaknesses though...

...shit.

It has been an honour serving with you all. Except leafs. Fuck em.

>wanking chariot

>some of the worst workers' protections in Europe
>zero hour contracts and part-time work the norm
>goods trade deficit of £13bn
>deficit widening even with falling pound
>huge property bubble
>level of mass immigration rises every year, soon to be one million "people" each year
>current account deficit 5% of GDP (largest since records began)
>budget deficit £70bn
>deindustrialized/"post-industrial"/service economy (a.k.a. DEBT economy)
>national debt almost £2,000,000,000,000
>GDP growth in the West is predicted to decline
>singularity will never happen
>national infrastructure in ruins
>monumental levels of private debt
>country lost the AAA credit rating
>will not recoup lost EU trade
>many people trapped in huge and unpayable credit card debts
>many people trapped in huge and unpayable debts from short term moneylenders like (((Wonga.com)))
>young people and graduates unable to find work or housing besides serving coffee and pret, and living in modern tenements
>only real "strength" in the economy is international finance a.k.a. global usury

When Peter Hitchens tells young people to emigrate before it's too late, I sort of see his point. I'll probably end up staying here though to be honest.

>of course all of them are british
NOT SO FAST JOZIN

Hahaha that'd be hilarious
>war with spain
>euros hit peak salt
>negotiations cancelled
>fuck it we couldn't be bothered with that shit anyway
Is this murdoch's plan all along?

I'm not entirely sure if you can call anow underfunded and neglected demoralised force a modern army. Nor indeed whatever Spain has.

I should say ex-professor

>namefags on brit/pol/ are British
You don't fucking say?

>Hello darkness my old friend.
>I've come to talk with you again.

Are you muck savage Irish or Anglo-Irish though?

I'd argue that being Anglo-Irish is superior to English because they've mongrelised themselves so badly over the last fifty years.

I think that's my biggest issue with women in to horses. They will drain your wallet faster than almost any other beside the most flagrant gold diggers.

There's nothing wrong nutritionally so long as you make sure you get a balanced selection of food, like with any diet.

Bowden was such a great orator, not so much a great actor.