Blame North Korea

Is there a way we could nuke Mecca and blame it on North Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amos_(satellite)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better idea. We blame israel.

Nuke isreal blame it on me

we could say the Russians hacked our nuke launch system

or the CIA could do the hack and just make it look like it was Russia

Don't even have to nuke it, one good size conventional bomb would do the trick.

I want that giant clock gone too

>haram

No

blame germany for the lulz

The Jews could definitely pull it off if we hired them.

Mecca hypnotises the shitskins to keep their bloodthirsty genetics at bay. Why would you want to take that away from them?

false flag NK with a snackbar
nuke mecca in "retaliation"

and done

kek seems to agree

Witnessed.

Best plan.
We win.
jews and sand nigger keep fighting ad nauseum

Whoops an Emirates airliner full of fuel slammed into it during Ramada. Terrible luck.

if they nuked parts of the middle east and blamed it on me id take a life sentence for it

Very underrated post.

Some terrorist did it...damn those terorists,you see you should let Christians open churches in Saudi Arabia then maybe no more terorist attacks,

You fucking madman. Germany would probably love being destroyed more though

now that's a get right there, them digits don't come round more than once in a thousand posts.

September 1 is the date

No, they can have a good idea who did it by the material used.

However, Israel stole nuclear material from Oak Ridge in the early days. So if we have some of that we could blame Israel...

>No, they can have a good idea who did it by the material used.
1. Get a variety of materials from several different locations
2. put them in a blender
3. make an unidentifiable bomb.

Problem solved.

fuckkkkk

YES

The eternal aryan. The kings of false flags. Like the reichstag and the polish border.

Hillary's email server was hacked by the Russians and her nuclear codes were used to launch the strike. Perfect cover story. 100% of Democrats polled would believe.

In all seriousness, how hard would it be to sneak a bomb powerful enough to destroy Mecca close enough to do any damage?

>Shitskin memes

>OP: "Lets blame it on the region that literally has no reason to nuke Mecca"
>(You): "Lets blame it on the one that would make sense and turn it into a holy war."
Kek's will is strong in this one.

Why would you want to nuke innocent people and their faith? Oh, I know why! Because you're a bigoted Drumpf supporter!

I hate leafs so much.

but HOW do we blame Israel?

It's simple Kek, you fire the nuke from Israeli airspace/soil. Or buy an Israeli aircraft and drop it from there.

America did it with 911 so... Check em'

Let the akbars do it for you

I wouldn't be suprised if we have specialized nukes which leave a radiation fingerprint similar to a large meteor strike. Plausible deniability.

Bump.

I wonder what will happen to us in Europe. It's not like they need to send an army since they are already here.

the cube is a reptilian construct. i'm surprised no one talks about this. intelligence agencies are aware of this.

That's retarded and so are you.

please, PLEASE explain this further. So keen

>nuke mecca
>Muslims respond in massive violent actions worldwide
>provide the rest of the world civilization with reasons to kill muslims
>promptly kill Muslims

Its not a hard concept. We have the means to wipe the entire ideology off the fucking face of existence, we just need the (((reason))) to call to action.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amos_(satellite)

Use this to guide the ICBM to its target instead of American satellites etc. Simple really.

We need to bomb it in the name of the USA, as a final act of revenge.

Biowarfare would be better than bombs. The SandNig world is backward so treatment facilities would be overwhelmed.

Hit the Haj with BW by placing it on multiple inbound aircraft,

What agent would work best? It should have enough delay to spread before it becomes symptomatic.

remove aipac

Rollin for ebolic swine flu

>Biowarfare would be better than bombs.
At doing what? Nothing says "fuck off" quite like a nuke. Japan had more casualties from firebombing, but the nukes were what got them to surrender.

On Google Earth I noticed that the area is surrounded by a lot of desert or just low-population areas. Within a certain distance to the Mecca all non-Muslims are not allowed. But, if we could get a semi-truck within range then a Davy Crockett might do the trick. I'm pretty sure they aren't in service anymore but this could be a special occasion and with a range of about 2 and a half miles I think it could work.

Better yet, what if we used that spot to fire a nuke from some kind of bipedal tank?

At spreading and killing more Muslims. Surrender leaves survivors and we can't irradiate the whole world. We need diseases easily treated in the modern world but devastating to primitives, like AIDS.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amos_(satellite)
Haha I'm only vaguely familiar with the bible book of Amos, but isn't it bad for Israel?

>At spreading and killing more Muslims
>spreading
>Muslims
We don't want them to spread. We want them to die.

The point of the semi is to inconspicuously move the Davy Crockett into place. Put in in a low density area, the drivers dressed as Arabs as to not draw attention. The top of the trailer could open and the launcher stick out the top so the firing crew won't waste too much time in the open.

But can we at least give the semi some legs?

Fire it from a huge statue of Mohammed

This is a Metal Gear reference isn't it? If not, then mech technology isn't that advanced. At least for a stealth to to move into close proximity.

This is good too.