So what exactly is the deal with white people?

So what exactly is the deal with white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/frr1wIbqnUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

christianity fucked us over

Which part of us are we referring to?

I know right. They think they are so great with their civilization and their science and technology and art and philosophy and shiet. Just a bunch of crackers if you ask me.

> (OP)

That's funny as fuck.

*brrrrrrrraaaaaaaappppp*

Seriously, no one is gonna.., fine let's get it over with

>bbbbbrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppttft

Son of a bitch

Yeah, the civilizing and unifying force screwed us over. Shut up pin head.

We are full of hubris and pride. That is what is wrong with us. We have forgotten where we came from, and as a result we dont know where we are going. It is the same with every powerful race/kingdom.

WE

Europe fell into the dark age when Christian invaders destroyed all of Europe's native traditions and religions causing tons of war, the fall of Rome and then finally the inevitable dark age. Last I checked Romans and Greeks were an advanced people pre-Christian Europe. Funny how suddenly when Christianity was forced on them the amount of philosophers declined to a whopping 0.

Literally the perfect allegory for current US Mexico relations.

>not sticking a pencil between his buttcheeks and then screaming at him when he has the gall to get mad after what he did

We're the best, and created all that is good.

Worship us.

>manspreading

The fall of the Western Roman Empire can't be attributed to Christianity.

You must establish the fact that the Roman Empire got plundered by the Pagan Germanic hordes who never truly assimilated into the Roman Empire.

I think the Roman Empire is a prime example of the debacles of endeavored multiculturalism.

Let's not forget that the Eastern Roman Empire was more religious and had a more established form of Christianity. It persisted for centuries after the fall of the western empire.

They had entered the age of Caesarism at the exact moment of the birth of Our Lord. They were a dying race and kingdom already before Christianity reigned in Rome. Diocletian placed the last nails in the coffin when he divided the empire in four like a complete retard.

One of the funniest pictures I've seen in a while, OP.

I dunno they're racist and all look the same

Your "leader" says Trump is in crisis. Thoughts? youtu.be/frr1wIbqnUw

They built the industrialized world and everyone else is resentful, even as they scramble for table scraps or to copy what we did.

That's the deal.

all of yall, faggot. what is your deal.

White people have a fatal altruism. Instead of conquest and/or genocide like anyone else, it's colonization, uplifting, building, teaching, and White Man's Burden shit. Instead of keeping certain undesirables away, it's a condescending, paternal instinct guided by low expectations.

White people just don't have it in them to nut up and kick teeth in. White people even try to fight fair in a street brawl, like it goddamn matters.

White people are doomed in the harsh reality of the real world now that everyone can transport everywhere.

Yeah, the Germanic tribes were an annoying threat and I do think they were also responsible for the fall of the Roman Empire but remember romans were tolerant of other religions to a large degree. Once Christianity arrived it become a you're either with us or against us mentality and this lead to the death of millions in Europe. While some good things came with Christianity I believe the cons heavily outweigh the pros.

kill yourself, redditor.