DRUMPKINS BTFO

DRUMPKINS BTFO

SNOPES CONFIRMS HILLARY DIDNT GIVE RUSSIA 20% OF OUR URANIUM

archive.is/buOSt

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/23/us/clinton-foundation-donations-uranium-investors.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if that's the best you've got, you got nothing

HILL SHILLS BTFO
INFOWARS SAYS THAT HILLARY POOPED HER PANTS

get out of here leaf

Wasn't snopes one of the fact checking sites that are confirmed HilShills?

nice try shill
snoooopes is trash btfo lmao HAHAHAHA XDDDD

Yes

ssssssss'nopes!

Why did russians give 145 millions to Clinton Foundation and 500k for paid speech?

Explain that shariablue.

> snopes

He's president
he's engaging in a stealth night of the long knives atm and Obama will hang
you'll still be here saying Trump BTFO in the 2020s while he's in his second term

>Why did russians give 145 millions to Clinton Foundation and 500k for paid speech?
Snopes would say because of their wonderful speaking skills.

>(((snopes)))

Two ugly pieces of shit sitting on their couch who never leave to investigate things have confirmed Trump is stumped.

That's one hell of a orator. Even Hitler would be jealous.

She still lost to literally Hitler

Snopes..... Fuck you're better off checking the fortune cookies for facts

Yes she has plausible deniability but there is a curious timing of foundation donations just as this deal was going through

nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/23/us/clinton-foundation-donations-uranium-investors.html

>(((SNOPES)))

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

No one can reconcile the fact that there is no evidence she had anything to do with decision, and even if there was, the State Department was one of nine independent authorities that had to sign off on it.

I don't even know why you people are still talking about Hillary anyway. It's like Uncle Rico not being able to get over his high school football days.

>Snopes

Better a leaf than a cuck. Your actions are a choice. At least the bottom feeder has some dreams.

(((Snopes)))

>a crackhead who married a hooker says

What did he say, user? Snopes is banned in my country.

>I don't even know why you people are still talking about Hillary anyway.

because she's still talking about trump

>snopes

Far right pantshitters circulate literal fake news that's been debunked for a whole decade.

BUT HER EMAILS!

Pantshitters thirsty as fuck to make it look like the Clinton Foundation did real evil, while desperately hiding the spiderweb of bribes, blackmail, and "off the record" meetings Dumbfuck's people had with Russian officials.

BUT HER EMAILS!

Pantshitters try to forget they knowingly cooperated with Russian trolls who illegally hacked our election to throw it.

BUT HER EMAILS!

Donald Dumbfuck fills the swamp, appoints cronies out the Wazu, breaks every populist promise he made, and governs like a typical 1% Republican.

BUT HER EMAILSSSS!

Pantshitters literally paralyzed our government by electing a clueless slug, and now they spend every day like deer in the headlights, waiting until America punches back in the 2018 midterms and wrecks the Republican Party for at least a generation.

HER EMAILS! HER EMAILS! WHY WON'T IT WORK ANYMORE?!?!

Pantshitters still cite a few misplaced emails about nothing every time Dumbfuck is called on his many, many disastrous fuckups, incredible corruption, and gobsmacking collusion with a foreign power.

BUT BUT BUT...EMAILS!!!!

HELP HELP HELP! NOBODY CARES ABOUT HILLARY"S EMAILS ANYMORE EXCEPT TO REALIZE HOW FUCKING NOTHINGBURGER TRIVIAL THEY WERE, AND HOW WE COLLECTIVELY FUCKED UP BY KEEPING A COMPETENT PRESIDENT OUT OF OFFICE.

Shariablue is mad because their thread got ruined by redpills.

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

Hey CREW, how does it feel to work for pedophiles?

Not even gonna click that OP, I read articles about it way before the election even started, it only became a she did/she didnt issue after Trump pointed it out

> trying this hard

give me a pill that is red about snopes

'Snopes confirms'

really?
why, what did snopes do to earn this bad reputation in your eyes? I've never seen them fuck up and fail to correct a fact check

Its like the Russians were trying to influence our government or something

Do people still use this snopes jewery as factual information? They should be ashamed of themselves. Also, OP is a flaming fucking faggot

are you all this stupid?

Hahahahahaha

lol, exactly.

>OP dumb enough to defend shillary
Your opinion isn't worth half a flying shit.

people say its just some mom and pop operation with no credibility

these same people will also link you to beforeitsnews.soorchafaal.benjaminfulford.bogspot.com so take it with a grain of salt.

Snopes have no special access and everything they do can be independently verified if your not a lazy click bait junky

make my browsing history available to the highest bidder again!

MAGA!!!

"DRUMPKINS BTFO"
>Trump still president

kek

THIS JUST IN TO THE KEKISTANI TIMES: Snopes is extremely fake news

Daily reminder that Hillary has parkinson's disease. That's why she's so much away from public:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

They drugged her up for debates where you can see how meds are wearing off at the end and how she's having troubles to answer quickly.

It also explains her seizures and specially 911-collapse where she was seen shaking in the van. That was not just "overheating" or "pneumonia". Also her weird behaviour, swallowing troubles and creepy "laugh" are obvious signs.

95% of parkinson's patients develop personality changes. Uncontrolled parkinson's rage is also common. Hillary is well know for her ill-temper. They also have troubles making logical decisions.

There's no cure for parkinson's disease, it will only get worse. She will be dead or shaking wreck by 2020.

They very frequently omit common evidence or conveniently "miss" it, then claim they couldn't find any evidence so clearly it must be false. Especially when it comes to Democrat controversies.

LOL you think this gives you less internet privacy? #Vault7

Btw i can almost bet my left nut that Trump did this for his own gain to have more direct control and insight into his political foes. Trump is a man of the People
MAGA BITCH

She will be in Guantanamo in 2020

If I have to independently fact check snopes, what the fuck is the point of snopes? The whole premise of fact checkers is absurd.

>the goyim have lost faith in the media. What do?
>I know, we add a new abstraction layer, a new media outlet to offer credibility to the defamed old media
>this snopes guy seems pretty respectable. Should I do a background check?
>Nah, fuck it. It's not like our audience would ever fact check the fact checker. They'll eat this shit up like everything else we feed them and retweet snopes with a profound sense of smug self-satisfaction

You're going to wake up one day and realise you gave years of your life to this shit for nothing, you poor poor faggot

>(((snopes)))