He's not. Sandnigger

Looks kinda white desu

Half-white, half-middle eastern.

>inb4 "but if you are only half-white you aren't white at all!"

Absolutely not.

In America, yes.
In Europe, hell no.

>"but if you are only half-white you aren't white at all!"

It's true, though. If you're not 90%+ a particular race, you can't claim to be that race.

Look at the cool painting of Barron.

So there are literally no white people in burgerlands? kek

Half niggers claim to be black all the time for free diversity points though. None of them identify as white.

idk he's gonna have to get his dna tested to prove he doesn't harbor nigger and mongoloid dna.

I honestly count JonTron as white. He's half european and half persian, but persians are mostly white (indo-europeans who later got miscegenated by arab kebabs). So I count JonTron as mostly white.

One drop rule, Jamal.

could work at a kebab shop

He is as brown as me,he is no shitskin

we have similar genes and i'm not really white, he can probably get honorary hwhite status though based on his recent actions

white enough to roll with us

Are Perians white?
Are Hungarians white?
Are Croats white?

If three yes's, than yes.

he's an arab

Doesn't matter, he will kill himself soon enough

Iranians are THE aryans and therefore the original whites

>"All im saying is i literally love adolf hitler. the point im trying to make is that whites are literally superior to black and we must protect out heritage, thats all."

bit much on live stream there jontron, dont you think?

That's like saying Germans are the same as Poles or Slavs

Pretty sure he's got iranian descent. Certainly somewhere in the middle east.

More to the point though, who cares? He's an e-celeb not a fucking standard bearer for the KKK.

We can only hope.

Then I am raceless.

Yes why is this site so obsessed with white people is it autism?

Isn't he fucking Lauren Southern?

his middle name is literally Aryan

Looks like a pale muslim

he is half iranian half hungarian, so a ugric-persian at best, slav-arab at worst

Technically, yes.

Middle easteners are ethnically caucasian my dude

T. Learned man

not only white people, but what constitutes a white person.

who fucking cares? with all the problems whites have with propagating and you're worried about purity? how about not being a minority in the next century? extinct in the next?

>greeks
>white

Yes, he is Jon Aryan Jafari after all
Only non-whites and insecure people will tell you otherwise.

language group != race, silly leafs

I prefer we ask the question, "is he European?"

Trying to deconstruct the identity of white only serves our enemies

Then no, he is American.

This chart would be a lot easier to read if they went by ethnicities and not these terms like Borreby and Faelid that nobody knows

>90%

lol, jamal plz

those aren't ethnicity they are phenotypes.

In a modern context, yes. Due to the hand dealt by modern immigration and ethnic mixing, there are three things that make you white. Look white, vote white, fight (for) white.

He's a half Iranian
Source: 2017

looks like a chechen, so no

He's 100% White Aryan boys, genetics confirmed:

>I was in Toronto, I drink your bag milk, it's tasty! It's definetly tastier than American milk.
youtube.com/watch?v=dM3DphypmHg

Your white, albiet not in a historical sense. Basically, if you think white, look white, vote white, and fight white, your good enough.

Turks can only be white if they are Christian and advocate and identify as white. Being a muslim is an automatic disqualification from whiteness, even if you are a native European whose 100% light skin Caucasoid.

I don't know but he's a cool guy so who gives a fuck

He's one of those lazy, fat fucking white people that claim the success of other white people as their own and worry about the demise of white culture despite contributing nothing back to white culture......except he's not white

Underage b&

Thanks man, I think I do all of those things. I love guns and vote Republican

He is losing weight