This used to be Britain

This used to be Britain.

Canada, NZ, Australia, and some of the other small islands are still technically Britain.

Fuck off retards.

We're subservient to the Queen.

What else would you call it?

irrelevant pageantary

>what is "personal union"

>Britain is now the colony of it's own made up meme puppet country; Pakistan

What a timeline.

NZ isn't subservient to the queen at all
She's just a cultural thing
UK and the queen have absolutely no power over NZ
Obviously canacucks are still subservient to pommies

Is Britain now, dare I say, /completelypointless/ now?

Entirely.

That still is Britain.

Yes

Yes and no. Our cultural, social and political influence still remains all across the world. That much is undeniable.

You'll know the feeling in a hundred or so years, shart.

Don't be too self hating
You're still 3rd tier relevance

>1st tier relevance
America

>2nd tier relevance
Russia
China

>3rd tier relevance
India
Japan
Germany
Israel
Mexico
Brazil
UK
France
Canada
Australia
Korea
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia

Rome was relevant for 1000 years
It's foolish to assume America will only be relevant for 300
America is the global superpower, and no nation on the planet comes even close to America's cultural influence and power

No.

This used to be Britain.

This used to be America

Fuck off whitie.

>>WE WUZ

Now it is this

And this

THAS RITE! WE TAKIN ALL DEM WOMEN!

God of our fathers, known of old,
Lord of our far-flung battle-line,
Beneath whose awful Hand we hold
Dominion over palm and pine --
Lord God of Hosts, be with us yet,
Lest we forget -- lest we forget!

This used to be Europe.

This used to be the USA.

ITT

saved

Your average british family

>Henry Cavill

Delish

Hail! the Empire! Hail the Commonwealth!

Why did Britain's economy fall behind that of Germany's and the U.S. in the early 20th century? I never understood why, since they were the birthplace of industrialization and had all the resources and manpower of the empire to use.

I wouldn't call Russia 2nd tier relevance tbqh. Only in military terms are they relevant, in financial terms they arnt much at all.

and they gave it all up to stop the germans from building a railroad and save some lampshades from work camps
never go full retard

rome was relevant for 600 years, maybe. 300-350 in absolute excellence.

everyone was an enemy; doing what they could to take down britain

>we dindu nuffin, we wuz good boys, tryin to get our empire back on track

Take up the White Man's burden --
Send forth the best ye breed --
Go bind your sons to exile
To serve your captives' need;
To wait in heavy harness
On fluttered folk and wild --
Your new-caught, sullen peoples,
Half devil and half child.

>Cheerio, what?

>What is Second Industrial Revolution

>With the dawn of the so-called Second Industrial Revolution, Germany took over Britain as the most industrialized country and competed with the United States. In electrics, Germany offered companies like Siemens under Werner von Siemens and Emil Rathenau’s General Electric Company or Allegemeine Elektricitats-Gesellschaft or AEG. In chemical, Germany showed its scientific skills and led the production of potassium salt, dyes, pharmaceutical products, and synthetics. It led to rise of agricultural produce, thanks to its increasing production of fertilizers. Germany also controlled 90% of dye production worldwide. Companies like Bayer and Hoescht led the chemical industry of Germany. Germany also beame a leader in automobile. First cars were made in Germany. Daimler and Benz became the most popular brands of automobile in Germany and the world.

>Factors that led to Germany’s boom in the Second Industrial Revolution included its education and government support. Germany imposed new high tariffs against imports and protected local industries and allowed them to flourish. It also stated government subsidies towards businesses. But education played a key role. For decades Prussia and many German States invested in education. Technical schools produced great minds and inventors. Eventually, by the time of the Second Industrial Revolution, Germany had a huge supply of talented and skilled population.

>high tariffs
>government subsidies

Distortions of the free market hurt rather than help the economy. It's a wonder they flourished, but good for them I suppose.

I always wondered why Spain chose to colonize the new world instead of African countries which were next door.

I mean, we do need to get around to abolishing the monarchy or getting a non-British monarch, but this is still wrong

Because of the Treaty of Tordesillas.

>31 and not a grandmother yet?

what kind of Brit is this?

Fancy a pinch?

I wish we produced this stuff in Canada, I want to try it out. The only place that has it near me imports it and sells tins for like $30.

This used to be a thread but now its going to page 10 (I hope). Sage.

Actually Britain has always been the same size
Dumbass

>Ottomans too stronk
>North Africa has no resources of any value
>Central Africa is on a plateau and wooden boats can't reach it due to the waterfalls
>No way of dealing with malaria
>South Africa was colonized

Maybe, it was just Germany's magic.

>Order some Wilsons of Sharrow snuff from jolly old bongland
>It's actually pretty good
9/10 would purchase again.

Policies for creating industry, not sustaining it. See: post WW2 South Korea

Part English/part Huguenot French.

Anyone want the low down on how bad it really is here?

Sick of seeing all these embarrassing Rosbif retards chatting shit.

Give me a quick rundown Oswald. I bet this place has worse.

Shouldn't have posted - v v tired - but;

rat race
cramped/overcrowded
expensive - everything - where I am a house costs 10 x the average salary, this is nothing unusual here
chavs/classless tasteless morons everywhere
tv addicts
violent/crime ridden
infrastructure fakling apart - weird imbalance where parts of the UK, Scotland for example gets way more than their share of tax revenue spent there whilst other places are left to rot
arrogant
snide/back stabbing
weak/dying/decaying feel to everything - no vitality/drive/ambition - jealous of success

more incoming

still run by a snobbish, elite class closely linked to the Royals - they own and control far too much
far too Jew blind
far too PC/liberal
media sucks 100% all areas
Whites getting shat on in every way imaginable - no one reacts or does anything
obsessed with the past - this is not a meme - the Sup Forums tier Brit posters aren't joking, they mean it
insular
greedy
selfish
corrupt/centre of corruption - the City of London etc
London dominated - everywhere else sucks - anywhere that is good is so crowded and busy it is ruined
architecture sucks/housing sucks for 95% of folk - modern bong houses are rabbit hutches
grey/wet/dreary/miserable/cold

One day

Checked
I just wanted to own a county home with a Morgan 3 wheeler

no, you're completely independent.

hate to break it to you but Canada is a non-country, were Anglo-Jew owned (Britain/America). And it's the way it should be

>obsessed with the past - this is not a meme - the Sup Forums tier Brit posters aren't joking, they mean it
Could you elaborate on this if you don't mind? Britain has a broad and very deep history. There's no reason not to celebrate it when you get the chance.

Britain is an island you stupid dummy

high tax, poorly spent
debt/more debt
food is bland, people are bland - no real counter culture since early 90s
conformist to the max, don't even do music well any more
leftists are the usual filth but nationalist bongs are arguably worse - middle class won't get involved = nationalists are poor, ugly, thick useless, anti-nomial wastrels = everything spirals down
invaded by 3rd world - can't do anything about it
slave state - that's what it feels like
benefits dependent
ignorance celebrated
stupid accents
stupid, petty divisions
appalling politicians/political parties
poor education (state)
ugliness, ugliness everywhere

cont'd

Germans wanted to invade Whites anyone who isnt white doesnt count as people.

Yes, but all the good things are in the past and we made some huge mistakes, ultimately leading to our downfall. I think it is right that we were reduced in stature, but the way things are going that will be into the history books completely.

Brits must look to the future and worry about healing, repairing and restoring what we have now, else there is no future for the British people. Don't even larp about any kind of British Empire when we are potentially going to be eradicated within the lifetimes of posters on here right now. This is not a joke.

We are going under.

It's annoyed me seeing so many Bongs over the last couple of days saying how we're going to do this to Spain or do that to the French/Germans.

You know what. At this rate the only thing Bongs are going to do is disappear from the face of the Earth. How dare any Brit insult my Spanish/Euro brothers. I know a lot of it is banter. But far too much of it isn't. I know Bongs. A lot of what they have been saying is for real. They aren't joking, they really mean it.

Reality check fellow Bongers. We are nothing now. And this could be just the start of our complete downfall.

I understand your concerns, though I'd advise you regurgitate that black pill. England has suffered worse. Not even larping, I'm a student of your history.

>implying that's good
By removing Britiain, you gave way to 3rd world immigration and Native catering. You stupid slut.

And Britain has no third-world immigration? Though I guess you're right that Britain doesn't cater to its native population

All anglo countries belong to the world of brown and yellow people now. And the Jews of course.

I understand US bro.

But I'm sending out an SOS here.

England in particular is at risk of going down completely. Once you have lost your capital and are losing your major cities you are finished. It is that serious, black pill or no.

There is no fight left in the rest of us. Certainly not enough fight.

England will go first. Sooner than you think. Even Sup Forums doesn't yet get how bad things are here.

How close we are to the brink.

History books cannot save us now.

>could the uk and canada ever be at war with each other?
no
>could the uk and canada ever be part of different rival alliances?
no because above
>could the uk and canada ever be part of different alliances, rival or not?
no because above

hmmm, seems one country or the other has some constraints on what they can and cannot do on the international stage. which country could that be?