i.imgur.com/3Drg0sJ.jpg
>Palmyra Mar27
i.imgur.com/XMrCfiw.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr2
>N Hama:SAA liberates Khattab,al-Majdal,al-Sheer -reversing gains made by jihadists since march21
>E Damascus:SAA capture 5 building blocks near the Electric Grid Station from HTS
>SAA ambush jihadists offensive in mountainous area of Latakia
>IS refuses to give up on DeZ, heavy clashes continue
>SAA pushes E of Palmyra to liberate Arak Gas Fields
>3rd convoy of militants to leave Homs district towards Idlib
>IS repels SAA assault in E Aleppo, Makhum village,last one b4 Jirah Airbase
>65 SDF troops killed across Raqqa due to IS counter-offensive
>Turkey will maintain military presence in Syria despite end of operations
>Al-Qaeda & ISIS perfecting laptop bombs to bypass airport security
>200 insurgents killed by IraqiAF amid IS assault to break Tal Afar siege

>tune into damascus radio for sick jams
radio.garden/live/damascus/radio-souriali/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingisraelnews.com/85849/israel-us-russia-reportedly-agree-ousting-iran-syria/#2pP5fU8yGMRisxol.97
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Iran-accuses-Russia-of-giving-Israel-codes-for-Syrian-air-defenses-484777
yahoo.com/news/backing-syrias-assad-russia-looks-outdo-iran-111445036.html
middleeastmonitor.com/20170403-tensions-in-russia-iran-ties/
jerusalemonline.com/news/world-news/the-israeli-connection/netanyahu-putin-hasnt-changed-his-policy-towards-israel-27372
counterpunch.org/2017/02/15/the-putin-netanyahu-bromance/
rferl.org/a/russia-putin-annual-q-a-postponed/28400454.html
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-haley-idUSKBN1752BW
soundcloud.com/vijayandsofia/jacob-bellens-untouchable-vijay-sofia-remixmaster
cbsnews.com/news/rex-tillerson-says-u-s-sanctions-against-russia-will-remain-in-place-until-it-returns-crimea/
aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/nikki-haley-bashar-al-assad-syria-170331005600046.html
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-haley-idUSKBN1712QL
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/849061452233269249
youtube.com/watch?v=5uzvJsQpxMY
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/849073644680740870
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/849076807802466304
mediafire.com/view/phr1tep28zqrj2d/usasof.jpg
arabnews.com/node/1076916/saudi-arabia
twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/844507042459078657
youtube.com/watch?v=JNp1nDXBIbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ISRAEL
breakingisraelnews.com/85849/israel-us-russia-reportedly-agree-ousting-iran-syria/#2pP5fU8yGMRisxol.97
>ALWAYS
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Iran-accuses-Russia-of-giving-Israel-codes-for-Syrian-air-defenses-484777
>WINS
yahoo.com/news/backing-syrias-assad-russia-looks-outdo-iran-111445036.html
>IN
middleeastmonitor.com/20170403-tensions-in-russia-iran-ties/
>THE
jerusalemonline.com/news/world-news/the-israeli-connection/netanyahu-putin-hasnt-changed-his-policy-towards-israel-27372
>END
counterpunch.org/2017/02/15/the-putin-netanyahu-bromance/

How can Bibi be so based? Is this the beginning of the end of Russia-Iran relations?

lol

Rather, they don't want to be subverted and ruined like so many before them.

It seems that Putin doesn't want to talk about medvedev and his corruption...because it would provoke more anger among the (((russian elite)))
rferl.org/a/russia-putin-annual-q-a-postponed/28400454.html

Ordnance inbound.

The entire Russian government basically relies on Putin's existence to function.

I have no idea what will become of Russia when Putin finally kicks the bucket.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-haley-idUSKBN1752BW

>Syrian people do not want Assad as leader: U.S. envoy to U.N

Syrianons, what is your response? How much do you love your leader?

xD

stop spreading zionist lies.

Russia and Iran are buddies! Israel can go suck some foreskins

Israel will win so much, the Ayatollahs get sacked and someone like Qasem will end up turning the religious government into a Baathist-tier version of it

Good job Israel, you can't even occupy the West Bank successfully.

The problem is that the Shah was a total stooge. I respect the fact that he did try to make Iran western and somewhat decent, but that was the only good thing he did, he was a total tool besides that. Fucking idiot screwed himself when he flew to the god damn states for surgery.

>US envoy to UN
And three days ago she said the opposite

wow its fucking nothing

>And three days ago she said the opposite
>wow its fucking nothing
they only admitted that the plan of ousting assad was a complete failure

All the syrians hate ASSad, his army are just iranian special forces and russian specnaz xD

soundcloud.com/vijayandsofia/jacob-bellens-untouchable-vijay-sofia-remixmaster

this is what /ourpilots/ listen to while bombing terrorist scum

Actually the "US not interested in removing Assad" remarks were made by Rex Tillerson, not Nikki Haley

I think Haley is leftover from the Obama administration

based oil man!!
cbsnews.com/news/rex-tillerson-says-u-s-sanctions-against-russia-will-remain-in-place-until-it-returns-crimea/

>Actually the "US not interested in removing Assad" remarks were made by Rex Tillerson, not Nikki Haley
Yeah.. about that son..

aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/nikki-haley-bashar-al-assad-syria-170331005600046.html
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-haley-idUSKBN1712QL

Regardless, she's a stupid cunt, and Trump put her in that useless position because of McMaster

Basically, appoint people that works against your campaign promises? Thanks America, thanks neocons, thanks jews.

comfy

That's...honestly surprising

Wasn't Exxon about to make a huge deal with Rosnef before the Obama sanctions killed it?

I thought he would be leaping at the opportunity to remove the sanctions, I don't understand this

hires a template /SG/ do your best !

rex tillerson is a clinton guy

>Clinton is more of a hawk, but even if she did want to, she's also a political hack who will do anything (though her perception of what she needs to do is wrong) to get elected, principles/ideas be damned. If she thought invading Syria was going to lose her 2020, she wouldn't do it

agreed, but my assessment of the situation is that, since she would probably be running against a GOP neocon in 2020, the act of not follow through on her calls for NFZs would make her vulnerable to accusations of weakness from the presumably hawkish Republican candidate. thus she would probably do it

>Iran is a theocracy that wants to genocide the Jews, is the problem I have with them

wanting to expel the Jews from Israel / claiming that Israel has no right to exist is not exactly the same as genocide. I'm not trying to shill for Iran here but you shouldn't conflate the two.

>Get rid of their ridiculous theocratic government and put them back on the path the Shah had put them on

and how exactly do you propose to do that? Khamenei is a highly popular leader and the citizens of Iran are very politically engaged.

you are more interesting to talk to when you don't immediately call everyone Iran shills btw

We'll see what Trump actually does.

for next OP !

i m going to go now see you every one tomorrow !

trumps wants respect from russia!!

Wouldn't be surprised if he does a 180 too

I mean fuck, we just witnessed one from Haley

>Western democracy Anno MMXVII

can anyone tell me the name of those missiles?
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/849061452233269249

Looks like their upgraded s200's, might be wrong though.

Well that's exactly the problem. Islam as a whole is, in general, still too seriously practiced. They haven't learned to compromise their beliefs for the betterment of civil society, because, as of yet, they don't believe they should, cuz God.

So Iran likely won't change, and neither will any of the other theocracies, which is why I will continue to not be fans of them.

I call everyone Iranian shills because there's an awful lot of people here who flat out defend Shia jihadists like Hezbollah, because as long as they're fighting the Sunni Jihadists they'll take anyone. It just exposes their hypocrisy about "muh moderate rebels are all jihadists" while they're perfectly fine with Hezbollah, the Shia militias and the Kool-Aid-drinkers in the Quds Force being on their side.

The sectarian divides on /sg/ are as bad as those in the actual warzone. It's all absolutes. It's all with-or-against and apologetics for the shitbags on one's own side.

Or S-200 or Buk. Israel jets can come and take some.

how many israeli jets have been shoa'd though

Speak of the devil, an actual Iranian.

What brings you here, Iranon?

this is about our area of expertise.
question is, what brings YOU here?

Geopolitical debate. Violating the pro-Assad echo chamber. Cheering for America. Laughing at the deaths of Jihadists. Many things.

the last time israel did airstrikes in syria one jet got hit. israel of course denies.

Spoken like a bonafide kike.
youtube.com/watch?v=5uzvJsQpxMY
Let them have their sandgods, i don't see you berating Israel for having zionist supremacists in the government believing themselves to be übermensch and the goys their servants.

We support hezbollah because you, the kikes and the mainstream spreading lies about them day in and day out.
You should listen to some of Nasrallahs recent speeches with an open mind and correlate them to current actions by Hezbollah. If you truly have an open mind you will see that the american and israeli propaganda machine is skewed.

Well, the Syrians claimed they hit a jet.

Since there was no evidence of any wreckage, if they did shoot something down it must have crashed in Israel. But no one in Israel reported such an occurance.

The bants and eskimo fashion threads

Two planes got hit, one downed.
Israels reaction made it clear they are butthurt about it even though they claim nothing happened.
"The jew will cry in pain as he stabs you in the back."

I've never supported Israel being a Jewish state. I don't support any country being a theocracy, even if it is democratic.

That's why my preferred outcome is for Israel/Palestine to be one country with everyone being equal citizens; that of course can't/won't happen if Israel is a Jewish state. It won't happen, it's a pipe dream, and that unfortunately means a lot of people will die.

Relatively speaking, however, Israel is better than Iran. Israel is a developed country, and it doesn't ruthlessly persecute non-Jews even if they don't like them. Iran meanwhile is a shithole that persecutes everyone who isn't a Shia and routinely hangs people for various violations of their Sharia. Bibi may not like Muslims, he may be a nutty Orthodox Jew, but he's not bulldozing their mosques (at least, not within Israel) and hanging gays from the lamp posts.

pls tell the guy i marked to change his hairstyle
everything else seems to be just fine tho

I think the jet crashed in jordan, and the S-200 projectile stage went down in israel, theres photos of it. anyways only way for syria to confirm was if it crashed in government controlled area. i belive it was shoot down. israel is just butthurt to admit it.

>Relatively speaking, however, Israel is better than Iran
the difference is that iran doesn't receive billions of dollars and use victimization when someone speaks against them like israel

WTF how do syrians have russian planes that got canceled years ago
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/849073644680740870

You won't find me defending the US not using its aid as leverage.

you are also repeating the same bullshit that iran persecutes anyone who is not shia

what's erdogan doing?

they look so badass
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/849076807802466304

putin is a fag lmao

>USA pushing groups in the desert to continue advancing towards Iraqi border but most soldiers want the Seen airport instead.
Detailed map:
mediafire.com/view/phr1tep28zqrj2d/usasof.jpg
Sayqal(Al-Seen) Military Airbase is controlled by SAA, why would these goatfuckers want it? Keep searching the desert for ISIS leftovers instead.

i ain't clicking that

nice proofs

Your loss, Tomasis.

why do special forces all over the world always wear berets? it's a French hat. why exactly is it so popular among elite armed forces?

It's a special hat.

The original Commandos wore Green Berets, and their Paratrooper counterparts followed suit with Red ones. Post-WW2, everyone went and copied this "Spec Ops wear berets" thing.

>Houthi rebels in Yemen are threatening free movement into and out of the Red Sea with missiles, mines and other sophisticated defenses on a key strait, a top US general has said.

arabnews.com/node/1076916/saudi-arabia

have they reached the saudi oil fields?

Military uniforms have always operated under the principle of memes, just look at digicamo

But US navy is enforcing the blockade. I don't want to bomb based Houthis...

Post your best barrel memes

S 125

Iran strikes again. This was the plan all along.

I'll give it to them, it's not a bad ploy.

Yemen is the first place since Afghanistan where I think it would actually have been a good idea for the US to intervene (I mean obviously they need to intervene in Iraq/Syria now, but if they'd never gone into Iraq int he first place they wouldn't need to be there now).

Thanks based peruano!

>22 march Rebels will open up 2 new frontlines, 1 in #Hama province again, the other in a different area. HTS & FSA again #Syria #حماة #سوريا
>28 march First donne (or ongoing). 2nd frontline following......
twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/844507042459078657

The second offensive was obviously the instantly foiled one in Latakia.
So what are the dune coons gonna do now? Get burned in N Hama and keep losing?

Let the saudis battle it out until it costs them too much, they give up and leave Yemen alone.
I struggle to find a single reason why america should sacrifice themselves because the saudi bullies are incompetent buffoons.
North Yemen will rise again.

>but if they'd never gone into Iraq int he first place they wouldn't need to be there now

Saddam and his scientists were proliferating Sarin. we had to invade to put a stop to it.

there have been various claims made throughout the war, but nothing major and they're generally denied by the Saudis

Get out, burger shill.

dddd

Forgot Libya.

Anyways gn
Keep the thread alive or it will die.

boooriiinnnggg

Depressing when a leaf is the voice of reason.

holy shit, your USG shilling level puts CIA leaf to shame if you think Iraqi Freedom was worth the consequences

I don't think even most Republicans think the war in Iraq was a good idea in 2017

This will inevitably die.

Just like ISIS (‿)

USSR gave Syria about 40 Foxbats back in the day

>via 9gag.com

Bump

>tfw too intelligent to support a fascist dictator that kills his own people

Here's your (you)

Featured Videos from the Islamic State Wilayat for Jumada al-Akhirah 1438

youtube.com/watch?v=JNp1nDXBIbQ

>Cheering for America
>Laughing at the deaths of Jihadists
Ёбaн ypoд пидopac