>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

don't be racist goyim, it's for the good of the economy!

FPBP

>be edgy teenager
>have no real solution to Americas demographics because never read a book
>Conclude a race war is the only solution, even though I'll get killed in it :^)
>lol Civic nationalism xD

what a dumb fucking whore.

>fighting for second place
Tfw

>Is your baby racist?

I think Futurama or the Simpsons satirised far-left click-bait MSN with a cringy news reporter reading this EXACT newsstory a few years ago.

Matt groening predicting the future again.

You can tell she's not a new yorker because she doesn't have that dead-eyed, blank expression that white new yorkers have on the subway, particularly in situations like this.

>implying civic nationalism is bad

Look at her. Obviously a liberal.

the right wing will rise in europe

>>>r/tD

Tyrone isn't coming over tonight no matter how much you shill civic cuck, no prepping the bull for you :(

Shit. Public transport looks like literal hell. The day I catch a bus or train is the day I give permission to be the victim of an assault backpack.

If ever there was a man that looks like he has a special harness in his closet to choke himself and jack off as he watches his wife being fucked by a big black bull...

That dude's got some seriously enormous pockets what the hell.

B-but user, it was our choice to be K-selecting rationalists who celebrate our own demographic destruction.

Hey look at this BASED black guy in a trump hat.

It isn't civic nationalism when nothing is nationalistic about it your retarded LARPs, do you think the kikes are trying to push for a coherent civic nationalist country? They want a fractured aimless society with no nationalism how retarded can you people be, this is what the kikes want.

For the time being but things change on a dime

And all it will cost is the future of your people

That film was pseudo-kino tbqh.

I send my best regards my fake American friend.

>muh real civic nationalism

Anyone else here unironically relate more to the black guy than the white girl?

And here come the kike shilling with their low brow comments with not even the sense of using nuance to attack the arguments. Or you're just stupid ass LARPs that will not fight a race war, you will be surrounded on all sides and the kikes will kill us all the same.

Whites must be the major majority in the western world and the countries laws and ideas must be strictly to pertain to white western society and anyone who is allowed to live in this state must conform completely to the state and it's culture and abandon their old one and the people who are allowed to be there must be few and must contribute something useful to society and western culture, learn english, wave no other flag, fight for the country. All kikes must be killed all feral niggers and spics must be killed all spic peasants must be deported etc etc. Your countries history far outreaches this LARP reality you live and was founded on greater ideals then you understand at this moment, and yet you spew perceptions of reality that are FABRICATED lies on what your founding fathers wanted and what Hitler even wanted - did hitler want to destroy all other races? NO he wanted destroy and exile the GLOBALIST JEW, THE SAME ENEMY WE HAVE NOW!

>implying any other kind is possible in this, the greatest country on earth.

>one race: the human race

They're velvet pajamas. He also has a pretty cute cameltoe. Swoon.

Probably a Hillary voter.

Wouldn't it be fine if the US could maintain its pre-1965 numbers?

I mean, we know we can live together as long as whites maintain a 90%+ majority

Oh shit is this a New York City hate thread? My fucking jam right here.

Lol donaldfag pls leave

She can't scream at them for manspreading because they're more oppressed than her.

Same thing, if they rape her. They probably raped her because they suffer from PTSD that they got from being rape victims themselves. So sad! :(

>racial and ethnic are two different things now

Haha I mean, of course they are. Gender and sex anyone? Haha HELLOOO?? XD

Look at this based BLACK man wearing a MAGA hat! Get this man a coat and a white vagina fellow redditors!

Why do only americans fall for the civic meme

Said the country that imported more than a million sandniggers and niggers from nigger africa last year alone

>"I will win for the dutch people"
>doesn't even campaign
>loses
oh my

the worst train ride of my life was taking the J train to jamaica center at 4 am to catch a flight. i was seriously considering killing myself before i got raped and murdered

we are not civics though always every right winged person here is in his own mind an ethnic nationalist. ANd i was more talking in pol population

>jamaica
Man...

Right, it's trash and will lead to you becoming like my own nigger infested shithole of a country.

But you've got to deal with it, you're almost only 50% white. What are you going to do? Genocide them? On a muh freedom nation? Yeah, right.

>leaf shilling for (((civic natcuckism)))
desperation.JPG

once whites realize they can deport one group, they're coming to deport the others, and deep down, you know this is true.

reminder that the majority of white women voted for Trump and NYC is the prime contributor of Countercurrents readers

Charlotte Gainsbourg was molested by her Jewish father and is essentially married to another Jew.

Take a look at South Africa or Zimbabwe, you retarded dipshit. Literally any pathway which includes whites losing predominant control over American politics will lead to a race war. That's just what happens when you drastically decrease the average IQ of a country with multiple ethnicities occupying it. As if online memesters were going to make the difference and not just basic reality.

I live in NYC. We have our various sections (Staten Island voted majority Trump), but the atmosphere here is definitely "NO HATE NO KKK NO FASCIST USA STOP TRUMP/PENCE #BLACKLIVESMATTER "

nah, were only 12% black (bleached). but youre right. our choices are either brazil or yugoslavia.

That's like saying you can live with HIV because your white blood cell count is still at 90%.

doesnt really make sense to compare SAF and Rhodesia to the US. they were colonial occupiers.

12% black, 30% spic. You'll be like Brazil in no time and there's nothing you can do about it.
Welcome to hell.

I wonder how many of those whites are middle easterners or mongrel spics

in reality the percentage is probably lower

lol were already there. idk why youre gloating. you think the chinese will treat you better than us?

I'm not, I'm just too lazy to edit that pic. And hopefully I'll be just a spooky skeleton by the time the chinks start implanting their crypto-commie regime everywhere.

wtf is this civic nationalism meme?

>once whites realize they can deport one group

Who have they started deporting? Illegal immigrants? The government has just cause to do that. They don't however have the power to deport citizens. Unless ofcourse you want to trample on your constitution.

>They don't however have the power to deport citizens
Google NDAA -- they have the political power to do whatever they have the political will to do; there isn't some magic force stopped them from doing whatever the fuck they want. Grow up.

Now that's some man spreading

You have no logical premise behind that statement. No niggers is better. We can build a utopia in Africa for all the niggers to be deported to.

we already tried that. didnt work. we cant even prevent them from chimping out and you think we can deport 40 million of them across the atlantic?

everyone in that film was molested

Yes and we can convince them to leave by making it a positive issue in ours and their culture. Stop being a cuck.

There's literally nothing wrong with this. Grow up.

>There's literally nothing wrong with this
See: See: >Grow up.
Not an argument, you have to go back.

*squeaky noises*

nice pool you got there whitey