Brit/pol/ - non-white immigration = more inbred scum /edition

>EU behaving like a 'cuckolded husband who is taking it out on the children' says Gibraltar
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/eu-will-not-give-way-gibraltar-diplomats-say-talk-war-dismissed/

>Argentina demanding Falklands back for 35th anniversary of war
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/601710/Falklands-war-Argentinians-Britain-threat-claim-to-islands-35-years

>Northern Ireland in talks for new devolved government under Britain
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-39473339

Other urls found in this thread:

barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/
bbc.co.uk/news/business-39476903
isogg.org/wiki/Pedigree_collapse
youtu.be/gyYFeHOvAv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Big Soup.

Reminder.

I'll dump the rest of this if anyone is playing along at home then it's sleep time for me.

Unlike niggers horses are big. According to a study from 2013 by a condom manufacturer, North Dakota has the largest dicks in the country on average. Who lives in ND? Mostly Scots and Scandinavians.

barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/

SUBHUMANS OF ALL KINDS BTFO

anime desu

stormfag larpers are retarded and delusional

You know why.

Blacks & whites have the same average but blacks have double the standard deviation, meaning slightly more under and above the average.

>And why does 'white' mean anything or matter?
Begone genocidal race denialist
nod off paedo

Does pretending to be interested in Korean culture and lying in general to qt3.14 Koreans on interpals make me a bad person?

wrong. Scots, Nords and Austrians are the biggest

Brit/pol/? more like shit/pol/
the state of those links.
no wonder we were a refuge in /mlpol/
>it takes a bunch of bronies to make this special pool of autists look sensible

I have to get up in 3 hours to drive from the south coast all the way up to Newcastle. I'm going to fucking kill myself. Night lads.

>genocide

who is being genocided?

How does what you've said contradict what I said?

When people say that you punch like a girl…… does this count?

The native Britons

Newcastle is the only place I've ever seen cockroaches.
I didn't even think they existed in our fair isles.
Enjoy that shithole.

>Spain will not veto Scotland just to spite the rUK
>Sturgeon has successfully managed to get Jerry Brown and other top Democrats to rally behind her
>Salmond and unofficial ambassadors from Holyrood are getting closer to the Japanese than fucking Westminster right now.

W-w-we're leaving now, aren't we? We're actually going to do this retarded shit.

Virtue signalling, the life.

Should have bombed fuck out of the Calais camp years ago desu

>why does 'white' mean anything or matter?

t. has no understanding of evolution

What the fuck, what do you do for a living? Please drink some redbull and take rest breaks

>not taking an interest in other cultures
Pleb tier, tbvqh.
>inb4 ur a cuck
Nothing wrong with being knowledgeable about the world, doesn't mean I want to be flooded by other cultures, far from it, I believe everybody's cultures should be prorected in their own nation.

She is a man and got knocked out by a real woman

The EU is doing this so it can become a strong federal power like the US.

Ohh yeah go back to Africa you fucking kike.

In what way?

Prove to me that white means anything. Prove why it matters

I need to stop waking up in the afternoon but I dont feel sleepy.

I tried soup. Too messy.
Picture related.

Meds are not White. Big news

>not simply buying the biggest johnnies and then cutting the tip off
How much of a pleb are you guys?

>In what way?
Non-Celto-Germanic immigration

how is this genocide? English people are still allowed to have kids. look at yourself

>how
By definition.

post un definition right now then

You need to power through and not sleep till 6/7pm now then to fix your sleeping pattern

Why don't you take a break off disgusting kike?

Go drink a coffee, take the dog for a walk or whatever you delusional sideburns wearer money worshiper jew

>tfw British teeth

If you've already decided it doesn't it's going to be more effort than I can be arsed putting in.

But just look at history, look at the history of science, engineering, inventions. Look at the history of progression, society, civilisations. Look at the history of exploration, bravery and what it is to be human.

To start with, blacks have no neanderthal DNA. They are objectively genetically different to whites and asians. Whether you believe that's important or not is up to you.

You're clearly an 'out-group' person, but many aren't and the successful societies and cultures of the past have all been 'in-group'.

The question you're asking is akin to me asking what's important about your family.

Whites can all trace their ancestry back to a single point not too long ago; a matter of 10's of thousands of years. Before then we need to go back hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years to join up with out African and Aboriginal cousins.

White people are a distinct group and should be protected as such. Most would agree that aborigines should be protected, I would like the same for Europeans. Or for us to be able to protect ourselves anyway.

To breed with humans who are objectively further back on the evolutionary scale is to devolve humanity. That's good for nobody but the few at the top.

Pies for Paedos

Raphael Lemkin in his book “Axis Rule in Occupied Europe” invented the term “genocide”; combining the Greek words “genos” (race, people) and “cide” (to kill).

Lemkin defined genocide as follows:

“Genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation” . . . “It is intended to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.”

The United Nations Genocide Conventions legally defines genocide as follows:

“Article II: Genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Article III: The following acts shall be punishable:

(a) Genocide;
(b) Conspiracy to commit genocide;
(c) Direct and public incitement to commit genocide;
(d) Attempt to commit genocide;
(e) Complicity in genocide.

Forced assimilation is an internationally recognised form of genocide.

>South Africa credit rating downgraded to junk

Nibbles for Nonces

I know a guy that declaws cats if you're interested?

Legit?

For those from previous thread saying
>blur her face.
A compromise.

Feets.

Based comment desu

I believe, but could be wrong, that Mexico (and likely others) has a law that states that any person complicit in changing the demographics of the country substantially should be charged with treason (?)

bbc.co.uk/news/business-39476903
Ids anuddah Rhodesia.

Snacks for slot badgers

Pointless post lad. Either post her full body and face or post fuck all. Nobody cares about some skank rubbing her toes in dirty nappies on Skegness beach

I'm not an egalitarian. It just seems like you're all resisting natural changes in futility. What cucky carswell would call angry nativism.

immigration does not fit any of those criteria

Fair play.

>BBB- to BB+

Why do they use such a shit scale?

Just use 1-100 like a normal person.

you gonna eat that?

Literally C, anime paedo

Baguettes for Faguettes

>bbc.co.uk/news/business-39476903
>DIVERSITY

Sorry that was an overly cuntish response. Not sure why. There was no need. Apologies.

She looks like she has good legs. And if she's calling you daddy and she isn't too mental, just go with it. May as well enjoy it rather than feel weird about it.

> Quite a few cases of wives inviting them and not telling the husband.

That was be a divorceable offence in my book.

To be honest, as much as I love white South Africans I never got our hypocrisy on it.
>Asia for Asians!
>Europe for Europeans!
>Africa... also for Europeans!

but you haven't explained what conditions are being inflicted and how they are deliberately bringing about our destruction

Oh Rossy, Baby, take a peek:

>Love Becky with the Ginger Hair

All human are inbreds, especially Jews. See pedigree collapse. isogg.org/wiki/Pedigree_collapse

If you didn't have plenty of cousin relationship ancestry, then you'd have a billion ancestors just 750 years ago. And that's obviously impossible.

How the fuck did June Sarpong end up on some random Conspiracy Theory Investigation show on TCM right now with Jesse Ventura?

Well South Africa has never been anything other than a European country.
It was built entirely by whites and their workers.
There was just a bunch of tribal huts there before.

Actually gotta rate Greggs for selling FairTrade coffee.

It's alright user. I don't mind cropping a bit more I guess.

I'd suggest it would be absolutely hilarious to see someone try it on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour.

There wasn't any "Europe for Europeans" thinking going on, because that was just a given.

Africa was for Europeans because we were the only ones who could unlock its true potential and improve the world as a whole. And, to be brutally honest, not much there has changed.

>natural changes

Not really natural changes though, they're top down changes which have been enforced on the populace without consultation. It's happened by stealth and by deception and it's been possible because of decades of (((media))) and emasculation.

My anger doesn't lie with africans or arabs, it lies with those who are purposely removing what it is to be a European or a Brit.

If this continues, in around 100 years the average European will be brown haired, brown eyed, atheist or Muslims and have no sense of what it is to have a homeland.

But then that's exactly what the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan called for.

True, but the blacks are still the majority there ever since we gassed the Boer.
>tfw we killed more boers than mandela
Feels depressing, lads.

>So sad when I heard about what Greggs was up to.

Must be rough deal if you're a small dicked black guy.

people have voted in favour of these things and are complicit in them. stop playing the victim

Looks like you've done alright there. Let her call you whatever she wants and tell her you like it.

>Jerry Brown
>and other top democrats

There were no niggers in area Afrikaners built their nation. All niggers there are illegal immigrants. Their claim to that land is equal to Slovak claim to Ireland.
Also
>Europeans and niggers should be treated equally

Remember those poor whites betrayed by the late British Empire.
Even if Boers were the traitors themselves, they didn't deserve that hard of a smack down.

No they haven't. People have voted in favour of one of two possible winning parties (now isn't the time to go into that) and those parties have never run on a platform of increased migration and the reduction of the white majority in the country. Never once has that been stated as an aim.

You know that as well as I do.

you mean the average nigger?

I think that sounds like a good plan. Though she is mental but good mental.
There's a lot that legs like that excuse

?tfw you return from Epstein's Island with jet-lag and the memories of fun with Prince Andrew.

Continue

>traitors
That's the thing, they didn't do anything to us, they literally just left the Cape and established their own communities because they wanted to, then Rhodes put their wives and their mothers in concentration camps and now Oranje and Transvaal are less than 10% white.

You know, they were both 50% white in 1880, right? We single handedly ended the possibility of SA being white majority.

>KEK.

Jesus, imagine how autistic and mad the guy who made this was. I mean, I agree with it's messge, but imagine googling "black men with smalle peni" and compiling this collage in tribute to them.

I don't understand how she hosts a political debate show on sky news either! Can you explain? She use to be T4 host and now she does political stuff

I try to forget.

Well that would explain why they are so angry all the time and feel the need to rape rather than seduce women.

But immigration continues to increase and the masses continue to vote for it. British people are to blame, not muh 1% or some shadowy made up conspiracy.

The fun thing is its true. Pointing it out at a dinner party may get you lynched.

Exactly
>how
>nae anti-miscegenation laws
>integration

You're greatly overestimating the impact of the Boer war on the demographic change in South Africa.

You can thank immigration, uninhibited black breeding and white flight for that.

That's wilful, not forced. Nobody is forcing anyone to race mix.

good post M8

Lad, look at the demographics, look at the censuses, Oranje and Transvaal were majority white, we gassed them and then the mine owners hired cheap black migrant workers and the dream was dead. Had we not killed the, they wouldn't have needed more workers and resorted to the blacks.

It's all our fault.

>Time Trumpet Predicted June Sarpong and this.

youtu.be/gyYFeHOvAv4

>Donkey's Tiiiired!