Baby Circumsion

Should circumcision be banned (unless for necessary medical reasons) for newborns (boys and girls) until they reach the age of concent?

Other urls found in this thread:

elsevier.com/connect/circumcision-benefits-far-outweigh-risks-finds-study-in-mayo-clinic-proceedings
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qb-hbcDcepY
knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, uncut fags are gross. Circumcised looks better, like a fresh haircut

Duh.

sorry sweeties but windsock smegma factories are not attractive

More likely to get AIDS n shit too

tfw it happened to me

YES ban it!

yes

of course
its up to themselves what cosmetic company gets to make 10 more bottles of shit ugly old hags buy up from your foreskin

t. Mohammed Shekelstein Jackson

Not Sup Forumsitics. Worry about your precious peepee on another board.

Yes. Permanent body modification of infants is wrong and cleanliness can be achieved with minimal effort.

Yes.

Yes. Ear piercing should be banned until the age of consent also. It's literally assault and battery on young girls (and boys now too, degenerate).

That would be a problem if it were not for this thing called showers

Circumcisions - A good investment.

elsevier.com/connect/circumcision-benefits-far-outweigh-risks-finds-study-in-mayo-clinic-proceedings

Friendly reminder these threads are meant to make children resent having been part of a western family unit.

Don't buy into marxist propaganda.

for hundreds of thousands of years being un-cut was just fine.

now it is somehow bad?

pull the other one.

if it's a good investment it can wait until 18

OY, VEY!

Are you implying that it's EVER the unhealthy choice?! Circumcision prevents STDs, and other infections! It increases sexual pleasure! And you look like a sick, disgusting mutant if you don't get one!

Better pay up, goy! And you better buy my cousin's new facial cream, now with 30% more cut up baby penises!

It's not bad, just cut is better.

I'm not attacking uncut peoples. I'm defending myself.

For once I agree with Sup Forums

I disagree.

Femanon here. If I ever have a son I will get him cut because it is more aesthetically pleasing and women find it more attractive.

>Should circumcision be banned (unless for necessary medical reasons) for newborns (boys and girls) until they reach the age of concent?

No it is my choice as a parent to decide if it will be cut off. Not his.

When I was 3 year old, I hadto be circumsised for medical raison, I was walking like a duck for 1 week because of the pain, i remember being scarred of my own dick because of all the stitch on my dick!!! I still remember the sound of the scissors when my mom had to cut them...

>No it is my choice as a parent to decide if it will be cut off. Not his.
Is it your choice to decide if you cut your kid's arms off, too?

>Brian Morris
>Brian "We should circumcise because the foreskin has a high risk of being caught in a zipper" Morris
>Credible

Well he's right.

>Actual Pediatricians think he's a looney tune
>(((((Right))))))

>they want you to get circumcised not for your health, but for women's

Yeah nah, fuck off cunts. My dick will stay natural just the way it was meant to. Can't believe my cunt of a mother-in-law wanted me to axe my son's dick too.

She tried to make the (((heatlh))) argument for it.

>you need to have him circumsized user, it's healthier!
oh, you care about health now? Why do you drink alcohol so much?
>well I enjoy it
so he won't enjoy his missing dick?

Fuck boomers, fuck cunts.

sorry but...

Well it would appear to me that's kind of like saying "Is abortion OK or should we wait til it consents to have itself killed?"

Yes, it cannot be morally justified along with vaccine scare tactics

I dunno, I've had foreskin my whole life and it hasn't gotten caught ever my mutilated friend

ban it

Literally the gayest reasoning ever

Kys pedophilefag

cutfags btfo eternal

Their is definitely an argument for it, since the baby has no say. however, It is not really something that affects you later in life anyway

Ill be the first to check those digits based user

>comparing killing a fetus to a choice that will affect a live person's sex life
sorry but that analogy is awful and doesn't work jewdick

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qb-hbcDcepY

>Mutilating baby dicks for jews to suck the blood out of so that the goyim baby dies of herpes should be legal
THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE REEVALUATED

THEY DONT WHAT THEY ARE PROMOTING OR THEY HAVE SOME BAD INTENTIONS

I'm uncut and unless you are a very dirty uncut person I don't see how you could smell or have smegma.

It's like a pussy keep it clean it doesn't smell.

You planning on fucking your son you sick piece of shit?

>It is not really something that affects you later in life anyway

(You)

>tfw my dad didn't want me to be cut.
>tfw my mom bullied him into agreeing to it.

I will NEVER forgive them for that.

There are religious retards in the backwoods of British Columbia that went to jail for withholding medical treatment from their ill child, who later died. They were standing on more solid ground than the "it looks better and reduces STDs" people. Seriously, people always cite this study that claims that circumcision reduces STDs.

Although I assume that they are simply regurgitating some talking point they heard, if they had read the actual study that took place (there were two that I know of), they would learn that the study was performed with data from Africa where condoms and running water are not commonly used, let alone regularly or frequently.

So to impose the results of circumcising a population which doesn't use running water (and infrequently uses soap), and doesn't use or understand how to use condoms, and is generally impoverished, and is further handicapped by radical Christian and Islamic beliefs - to transplant that study onto European and American society is absolutely ridiculous.

Circumcision does not, in any accurate or meaningful sense, reduce STDs.

>traumatizing you by cutting your dick apart at birth won't traumatize you for life later, trust me goyim
Nigga fuck you wtf

yep

t. resentful cutfag

here's your (You) faggot

>(boys and girls)
heh I see people are casually forgetting that part.

Yes I think it should be illegal to perform on infants.

larpfag kys

then I am sure you would not be opposed to female circumcision?

this. nobody is going to ever 'concent' to be circumcised, unless they're jews.

Pretty sure it's a thing that that Jews pushed on us medically. South America doesn't do it only the West and if you're Sup Forumsite people then you'd know about the West.

IF CIRCUMCISION IS A GOOD THING THEN START DOING IT TO GIRLS

OH WAIT THATS BARBARIC YOU STUPID FUCKS

DONT CIRCUMSIZE BOYS EITHER THEN

Yes, ban it. Anyone who says it keep them clean has just admitted they don't bathe. Anyone who says it protects them from STDs just admitted they fuck diseased roasting. Gross.

Please, test that theory.

Gee, no wonder (((MGTOW))) exists.

>Hey Rabbi, why do you like circumcision so much...?
"One baby foreskin can be stretched to grow almost $100,000 worth of fibroblasts."
knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/

(You)

Shit that's a lot of money. If I have to live with a circumcised dick, they could at least share the 100k they made off me.