How do I LEGALLY immigrate to the United states?

How do I LEGALLY immigrate to the United states?

I checked the legislation and the requirements seem unattainable. Am I supposed to believe that the millions of legal immigrants the US received over that last 2 decades were sponsored by a family member or got a job before getting there?

There must be some de facto way to easily move there.

Other urls found in this thread:

aila.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And no. I'm not paying some random bitch to fake marry me

>Am I supposed to believe that the millions of legal immigrants the US received over that last 2 decades were sponsored by a family member or got a job before getting there?

Yeah, It's bullshit to be honest.

It would be a lot easier if it weren't for all the fucking Mexican hoping the wall. Blame them.

How did they do it then?

Jump the border and wait for a Democratic president

would help if you are working for a company on the us? i work from argentina but the company is in ny

it's called ''visiting'' the country as a ''tourist'' in first instance but never going away

I'lll marry you and then we divorce, first you suck my dick though. lol JK

the easiest way is to study here actually.

if the company is big enough, you work hard and show interest in coming here, you can apply for an L1 after being employed more than one year for your company in another (here argentina)
i'll have to go back and do the same thing

our faggot government gives them temporary work visas and they never go back.

Don't do that. Pay some autistic faggot to marry you instead.

But after I'm done I have to leave and furthermore, I am unable to get a job there to sustain my self

Become a girl (male) and marry a burger user that's into traps.

On a more serious note, if you have enough money to afford a house there I heard it helps with the immigration part but if you're trying to go there broke / looking for a job they will make it hard for you (like the other user said, blame mexico).

If you can get a green card at least, you can enlist in the Military and fast track you citizenship

Remember though, and to all the Europeans and worthwhile people out there too, you MUST do the leg work while you're active duty, don't be like those dumbfuck mexishits who went their entire enlistments thinking it was automatic and then cry about it when they get deported.

You'll definitely learn some interesting shit while in too, plus chicks dig a veteran with an interesting accent

But that's illegal immigration. I don't want to be constantly fearing getting deported.

A lot of people legally immigrate every year. How do they o it?

Are you making me some sort of proposition?

>Are you making me some sort of proposition?
I'll charge you half of what he'll charge you.

Just out of curiosity, how much would you ask me?

>wanting to go to burguerland

why not New Zealand?

Your last two digits sound nice

Because better geography and second amendment

How do I even get a green card? The requirements seem to be pretty much the same.

And no. That whole green card lottery thing seems like a huge meme

Why do you want to live here?

Step 1: Be Italian-argentinian, you dont even need to be a real italian-argentinian, my Austrian great-grandparents had Italian citizenship because of Mussolini annexing that part of Austria.
Step 2: Go to EEUU as an eurofag.
Step 3: Profit.

>want to live this third world shithole
>2nd amendment
>Favorite english speaking country

Don't yuros also need to apply for immigration?

>going to JEWSA
>not moving back to MATER EVROPA with your EU citizenship granted to you by your grandpas
Traitor

Real White Argentines leave a*gentina for EVROPA, our Motherland

It´s easier for them, I guess.

in which city would you like to live?

Portland of Seattle. Yeah, I know they are nu-male infested shitholes, but I love the PNW and would love to live close to federally owned forests so I can hike through them in my spare time.

Do it like the turks, chat up some lonely whore for the papers.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Western Europe is far too cucked for my taste and their gun legislation is even more strict than ours which is an amazing feat.

Can you code?

Get a H1B Visa and replace some feckless sap in Silicon Valley out of his Java programming position.

At least it's not going to some Chinaman.

Or maybe cry about asylum or some shit, say some horrible Argentine drug cartel is going to murder you. People are ignorant enough about Latin America to buy it.

I've been in NY recently. I've been offered a job position in the company I currently work for but in the NY production center. I honestly didn't expect that. I made some research about staying there and it was overwhelming. I came back here and am now moving to Barcelona.

Damn, Kek confirms.

Salve Mater Europa

>Can you code?
No. I'm an year away from becoming a lawyer. Yes. I fucked up on that one. That degree is pretty much useless outside my country. Shackled myself to this hellhole.

Be white or fuck off. We don't need more shitskins. Fuck off we're fucking FULL.

Do you have a "skill" (e.g., you can bring "culinary" == "restaurant") to our country?

Lots of people have come to the USA saying their skill was to "cook". I.e., they simply cooked their local cuisine that they cooked every day. And so they set up a restaurant, or they worked in one.

Well, what do you know! We have nice little "ethnic" restaurants now!

>I'm an year away from becoming a lawyer
We really don't need you.
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

How did they go from that to getting a green card or becoming citizens? That hardly complies with the legal requirements.

>le degree meme
Nigga, there are 9000 opportunities out there.

I knew a girl past year who fell for le STEM meme wasting like 7 years on UBA and now lives in London. What's her job? Tango teacher.

And lives far better than with her biochemical job here. In fact I don't know if her degree had recognition there.

Man up

Yes.

It's not easier, it's either just the same or worse

I looked into it, we don't even have the green card lottery.

We can't live with our sons yet the noisy neighbour is free to jump the wall and then piss on the furniture

Fucking Mexican cunts

Don't move to those cities, stick to the outskirts.
We aren't all nu-male faggots up here.

From how I understand it, you can join the US army (or other branches) just like one could for the FFL. Online or I'm sure their is a base somewhere nearby you can call, we have thousands of them. Should have all the info you need. I know we got an influx of Bosnians back when shit kicked of there in '89? I think it was. Had a Sgt. In BCT thay had been in for 8 years that was a Bosnian national, got his permanent residency after his contract.

Don't feel bad, there's plenty of Americans who fell for the lawyer meme too.

Little did they realize the hell that is law school and the debt load it has.

Legal immigration is fucked because it's set up so that you're supposed to be able to take care of yourself, and is really a million times ironic given the gibs shitshow that illegal aliens have made for the past 30 years.

Find a lawyer in your country that handles emigration to the US. Gone are the days of the 90s where you would stand in line in front of the embassy. This way everybody makes money.

Get Chilean residence first, we still have priviliged inmigration.

good luck argentina bro

you'll do it, i believe in you

Yes that is how they did it. Why do you think so many people come here illegally?

By living in a sanctuary city that jury-rigs the whole fucking process.

Why do so many people want to come here? All other countries except africa are ok

Are you smart?
>no
Do you have any skills that might be used for the betterment of our country?
>no
Do you just want to move here so you can make money?
>yes
In what way am i benefiting from this as an american citizen.

Maybe if you were a better fucking father things would be different. Maybe we would have never split in the first place.

But that's still illegal.

People around the world love you far more than you think murrica

Military, always military. That's how you get citizenship if you're white. Pretty much the only way.

Those eights confirm. But that's also for a non immigrant visa, though I think that gives you a leg up on a green card.

we'll take you in homeslice
immigration is good for le economy
just bring a bunch of money with you and be prepared to work hard and for low pay

You still get the green card. Trump's not going to be stripping green cards from people any time soon.

You are at least speak two languages, I mean we have tens of thousands of Nicaraguans and shit who illiterate and shit.

Personally I would see myself living in America although I wouldn't leave this country. Maybe it surprises you but our mentality isn't that different.

You have a Spanish name? Illegally enter

I don't want to illegaly enter. I want america to be my new home. I don't want the first thing I do there to be taking a shit all over their law

What if I want to move my business there? I have a jewelry and clock/watch store.

I can switch to locksmithing too

Lad desu your best bet is H1B. I used to work at a tech firm that hired several Argentine white people, they probably thought they were getting "diversity hires" lol

Go to Mexico, grab a bottle or two of water, cross the Rio-Grand.

I shouldn't say this, but if you have $100k, I will marry you so you can get your greencard.
And if you are a dude, no worries, we can get gaymarried in the US.

I'll take this offer.

im not entirely sure how easy it is or if it even works, but i think that if you are willing to invest some serious money to start up a company in america that will generate some jobs you can apply for a permanent visa.

Something like ~300k dollars. This means you have to be successful in argentina, have a good social network, etc.

Are immigration lawyers a meme or can they actually get shit done?

you can gay marry me desu

I love uncut cock

Dude, taking a shit over the law is the American Way of life.

The law dicks everyone who it finds in its clutches unless they cough up shekels for a decent lawyer, and everyone else skirts the law as much as they can.

My family got here without knowing anyone. Not sure how they did it. We're all naturalized citizens!

put the money in my paypal and i'll get the paperwork started.

>wants to move to the US

top lel

sent ;)

Ask them how and tell the OP, that may be useful at least.

aila.org/

Any lawyer gets shit done if you pay enough shekels.

Listen, I might need a bro-job from time to time as well.

Come on, we are in south america. Most places in the world is a straight upgrade.

Do STEM specialization, and there'll be a six figure job offer for you in no time

Gotta say I expected this thread to to turn into a shitfest. Never expected to get so much help and advise from pollaks.

Thank bros. I really appreciate this

Even motherfucking Napoli is an upgrade.

We're a fickle bunch. One shitpost can turn everything into shit, one interesting idea can turn Sup Forums into an unstoppable force.

I'll gay marry you, but I'm always batting. Got it?

> am i supposed to believe the millions of legal immigrants followed the laws?

yes. you ARE to believe that.

be warned, the laws are tightening up, so recruiters of foreign workers wont so easily be able to import beige savages like yourself into amerca on the pretense that they cant find an american who will work as a dishwasher or cab driver

Protip: unless you have real value, we REALLY dont want you.
consider staying home and fixing your own fucked up little corner of mexico.

I don't have good advice, all i can say is good luck

Good. You're not wanted here. Falklands are British.

Come to Canada. Choose an university and, after you finish your degree, you get a work visa. Find a good enough job and you'll get the Permanent Resident card.

Chile

I just saw Trump may a statement on H1Bs, man that'll be a shitshow.

SV will fight tooth and nail to keep their pajeets.

Don't listen to Javier here.

We're full.

*made

>going from liquid shit to solid shit
No thanks.

You should be grateful for more white (inb4 >white) immigrants coming.

What you have allowed the Asian to do, in Vancouver in particular, in sad. They have become the overlords of your cities while the white people get the shittiest jobs.
This actually happens a lot in my college: you see those stuck-up, disgusting, corrupt chinks take a shit in the washroom and leave for their Mercedes-Benzs while a tall, blonde, white Canadian go inside the washroom to clean the toilet where that chink was shitting.
Also, all the construction workers here are white. That's ridiculous. The white are making road repairs for the Chinese overlords to drive their sports cars on.

Know who's your enemy.

If you're white it would be pretty easy to come illegally.

The only way to come legally would be to marry an American or get a student visa. I've heard of young people getting h1 visas through hotels and cruise ships but I think that's a long shot and pretty hellish.

Those are the only ways. Even getting a tourist visa can be tough for some people.

>You should be grateful for more white immigrants coming
>People assume I'm white
>I'm argentinian
>All of Sup Forums is helping a pedro immigrate to north america

What the hell is going on? Is Sup Forums on opposite day?

You don't want to come here. Everything is the same everywhere you go. Every town has similar looking houses, the same restaurants, the same stores, every radio station plays the same music, every tv is just a copy of another. Everyone either hates their life or is to stupid to realize how bad it is. The government takes 30% of your money but refused to fix the roads, protect our borders, have cops show up if you are robbed(literally does not happen if you are in Chicago) or even provide clean drinking water in some cases.

rajesh and company in the silicon valley are turning that part of cali into a real shitshow.

people say "they stink" about every minority group, and its usually just a baseless attack.

pajeets REALLY DO STINK of garlic, curry, onions, more curry, old sweat, and feet.

nearly every damned one of them, like the shower hasnt been invented and washing your clothes is some foreign idea

they are also generally rude, obnoxious, and quite stupid.

if i cant understand what you said the first time cuz your accent is so garbled and unintelligible you may as well be speaking punjabi, repeating the same words with exactly the same cadence tone and inflection DOES NOT HELP!

Thank You,
Do Not Come Again.

Imagine all of that but 20 times worse. That's argentina