twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are SJWs /ourguys/ now?

First post worst post

Israel is killing sand niggers all the time so good on them

>What side are we on?

The lulz. Always the lulz.

>You are Israeli

Kike btfo

I don't like how much influence DAS JUDEN has on our society, but SJW cunt is wrong and should get raped by a Muslim.

based israel. this slut is trying to bankrupt this guy. let's start a gofundme for him and show them we will not tolerate their SJW bullshit anymore.

It's always pretty satisfying when SJWs attack the Jews.

Kek confirms.

It's a free country. The store owner is entitled to his opinion. Even if pol disagrees with it.

I'm with this guy.

Stupid bitch needs to be destroyed. The left think they get away with anything and are happy to destroy hard working peoples lives. I hope he presses charges against her.

I don't support either side: I'm equally anti-SJW and anti-Israel.

I stand in the sidelines rubbing my hands together

Look at these subtile hints goys, lets donate to the (((poor guy))). Oy vey, the hardworking man will go bankrupt otherwise.

Fuck kikes but this dude just runs a liquor store, his property his sign,end of story.

send this video to h3h3, lets start getting the story some traction. come on pol, let's save /ourguy/
Shariablue shill

>cool, if you're not going to buy anything get the fuck out of my store

>which side are we on

Neither. Let the Jews slowly realize what they've done...

so what does the cunt holding the camera look like

SJW fucking with a liquor store owner

>she's lucky he didn't shoot her in her empty little head

>h3h3
get out cunt this is a Hyde board

Her voice is so annoying I've already enlisted to IDF

>u of m

holy fuck i know that liquor store, i used to live right down the street, bought booze there all the time. store owner was always really chill.

This is not the jew you picture in your head

This is a man who came here legally, opened a store and worked hard for 30 years. I want to see this bitch destroyed.

The guy defending the existence of his ethno-state.

I'd have no problem with Israel is we'd stop giving them money and the rest pod the jews took the hint and moved to their country the rest of the world fought a world war to create.

I'm rooting for them both. Get SJWs focused on the Jews and further divide the left.

People just really need to mind their own business. There is nothing more disgusting than a spoiled cunt lecturing you.

We need more people like this based business owner. Legally she can't do anything about it since it is his own business but it would've been funny if he had pressed if she had Jewish heritage.

But h3h3 love sam hyde, infact, he mentioned sam hyde was one of his biggest inspirations, even did a tribute to one of sams videos

sam hyde:
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

h3h3:
youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w

Who the fuck does this cunt think she is.

Dodecadoubletriplebased Murric'n Jew.

ANTI JEWMITE CUNT

What kind of perverse sense of secularity tells people they can think and say whatever they want but just never in public or school or their work place, etc.

typical entitled rich bitch cunt who goes to u of m ann arbor
that city fucking sucks

Kikes are the enemy

No matter how much shilling you hook nose subhumans do I will NEVER support you.

Sup Forums supports Christianity and Christianity supports Israel. So therefore Sup Forums needs to support Israel.

>jews took the hint and moved to their country

MFW I'm an American Jewish veteran

what he did was plagiarism and his whole routine in every video is lifted straight from sam
he's an unfunny rat kike who doesn't understand humour and his fanbase is comprised of half retarded fifteen year olds

btw this place is NEVER going out of business
too many rich kids with mommy and daddys money
can confirm this establishment makes bank every game day

Go back to r/the Donald you faggot

the difference between the white man and the jew is...

a white man thinks he has to pick a side when 2 enemies are fighting each other

the jew sits back and rubs his hands

fuel this narrative.........say and do nothing while they rip chunks out of each other you stupid fucks!

PICK NEITHER!!! PICK EUROPA!!!!!!!

I'm on the side where I hate them both and I would love to promote more of this kind of conflict in the future

if you really think this it just shows how far down the hole of mental cuckery some of you are with your pathetic anti semitism

This happened in Ann arbor, it's literally Berkeley of the Midwest.

>Sup Forums supports Christianity and Christianity supports Israel. So therefore Sup Forums needs to support Israel.

More proof that Christcucks need to be gassed with all other degenerates

>dude has a normal bussines
>nationalistic, decides to support his family and homeland
>retard comes in and tries to limit his freedoms
So what if hes jewish? Hes not running a bank or running the bilderberg skype call. Its a fucking liquor store. By his accent and age he's probably been running that same store for the last 20 to 30 years.
He can do whatever the fuck he wants with his store and support whatever country he wants, especially if its his actual fucking country.
Not all jews are hand rubbing merchant. Its not the skin that makes the nigger.

anti-semitism isn't real because the jews have institutional power

>supporting your enemy

Go back to r.eddit

>what do you guys think
>addressing a separate and monolithic pol
Where I stand is ignoring, saging or reporting spam.

Oh shit, your're right. It's that store on South U across from Pinball Pete's.

I went in there once, but their prices are outrageous. I wonder (((why))).

I miss the old liquor store place that used to be on the opposite corner, that they tore down about 5 years ago and replaced with luxury student condos.

Hmm, maybe the simple fact that you can?

Maybe showing the world via the comment section how peaceful Palestinians are?

How would you respond after being approached in disgust for standing with Isreal? I'm not saying you do, but hypothetically.

are you the parkour guy suing h3h3? Why so mad?

To say that h3h3 doesn't understand humor is a bit of a hyperbole. Sam is ascended in the humor consciousness. His humor is 7 layers deep in irony.

h3h3 is just a different brand. 1, maybe 2 layers deep in irony at the most, more slapstick than smart humor like sam is

Not related, but this reminded me of a conversation I had with a guy at a gun show:

>Inna' gun show
>Shooting the breeze with the guy selling Nazi stuff
>Every gun show has one
>He's fun to talk to, also a German.
>Ask him if anyone gives him trouble for selling Nazi stuff
>Said some Jew tried raising hell at him once for it:
>"Oy vey! You can't be selling this!"
>"And why not?"
>"My people died during that war!"
>"So did mine, what make you special?"
>The Jew, shocked someone questioned his victimhood, scurries away

>an atheist projecting leaf lectures me about enemies
figures
>he literally thinks every single one of the 16 million jews are rich merchants set on destroying the white race
>every single one of them
must be hard being this fucking stupid

how old are you kid

t. Things that never happened
Either that or the Jew was retarded

>where do you stand on this?

On the sidelines, laughing

EXACTLY!

>nationalist
>anti-zionist/antisemite
>prays to a literal dead Jew

I don't understand you guys sometimes.

Lol this thread confirms that Sup Forums has a like-hate relationship with Israel.

t. JIDF

25. you?

so are you a towny
or some shit rich kid from new yawk or callfornia

wtf, I love SJW now.

Neither.

Not all Jews are bad Sup Forums, many of us are based as fuck.

G A S

PhD student. I've been here quite a long time.

I live in a jewish heavy neighborhood and I confirm all jew store owners are right wingers and based as fuck.
I stand with israel, so fuck off swj lefty-pol.

>Jews leave our countries
>Go to Israel and remove kebab
>piss off leftists
I fullheartedly support Zionists but they need to start propping themselves up without goy money

muh mass killings

The left is our enemy, not the jews you fucking ingrates. Religious and nationalistic jews running liquor stores are not the problem.

What did she mean that his mentality shows he's Israeli?

She practically called him a kike to his face and he said "I love it."

This guy knows what's up. Fuck those ghoulish kikes

i say let them both fight it out its not like she spends money at the store any 2 bit hack that says im never shopping here again or says they will lose business is not spending money in the store in the first place. Its the quiet ones that just stop the silent majority that make the change just like with dr pepper. You dont win by being a vocal minority you win by putting your foot down and boycotting silently.

Zionists are perfectly fine, they remove kebab like nobody's business. They also shit on SJW for siding with mudslimes.

>25 years old
>still watches H3H3

>A liberal woman with strong opinions on something she knows nothing about
Typical.

If you consider yourself Jewish, not white, then you are no friend of mine. I'm open to accepting non-religious Jews depending on their DNA. You are welcome to secure your ethnic state and we want the same for our people.

This, eternal Anglo understands this process to well. Only an idiot would get in between your enemies fighting.

Here's the hierarchy:
>White and proud
>Best Asia
>Merchant allies
>Based black bros
>Hardworking spics
>Worst Asia
>Lazy spics
>Mudslimes
>Niggers
>Kikes
>Race traitors (SJWs go here)

As you can see, merchants and even kikes rank higher than race traitors, so either way (((the store owner))) is going to be right in this case.

Non-religious white jew 'ere. Just want to remove kebab and shit on lefties' policies. I love bringing up muh holocaust whenever priviledge gets brought up and someone thinks I'm white.

>t.steinberg

I'm not even a Jew I was just baiting honestly. Although I admit, I can't tell if Sup Forums actually hates Jews or not.

no they don't

Who am I going to support?....some crazy head chopping Arabs?

I would say tough shit if someone disagrees and give them five across the eyes if they didn't back up

>considers himself jewish

You aren't the type of person I'm talking about. Especially if you are spouting muh oppression bullshit. You have to go back.

this is literally exactly the argument the SJWs use against white people, the same argument feminists use to argue for the patriarchy.

anti-semitism = SJWism. this is so fucking stupid

IZ is our only western foothold in the middle east. They kill the cube worshipers. I stand with IZ.

This is EXACTLY what the Kikes deserve. We should honestly pretend to be SJW and whip up anti-Jewish sentiment among them. They are ironically very vulnerable to SJW tactics even though they are the ones responsible for the existence of SJW's in the first place.

Fuck them both, at least the jew is savoring a little bit of it's own medicine, even though he's just a little guy,

Very old news but I side with the Jew on this one. He may have questionable loyalty like most of his kind but at least he is capable of having a conversation with you without all that autistic screeching.

Fuck off ShareBlue. I dunno if Jew is or isn't a race, I only flash it when I wanna shit on Lefties.

reported

That's the fucking joke, retard.

> I love bringing up muh holocaust whenever priviledge gets brought up and someone thinks I'm white.

So do I. Except i'm not Jewish i'm a Nazi

kike shill exposed.

>fighting hierarchy judgement and racial divisiveness by implementing the liberals' same system but in reverse

Trying reverse psychology on Jews

>Pleeeease Goy....spare us