Just watched pic related (as a Trump supporter)

>Just watched pic related (as a Trump supporter)

Why does the United States suck?

Our school food is terrible (and we pay more for it)
Our schools are ranked #27
Our standardized testing doesn't work
Our kids don't speak multiple languages and they're burnt out on mandatory school work in addition to 40 hours of school per week
Our workers are unhappier, work longer hours, get paid less
Our mothers don't have time to raise their own children
Our families can hardly afford a vacation a year
And ultimately we pay more for the shit that the government doesn't provide (child care/health care/utilities/post-secondary education) and they live longer than us and they fuck more than us.

Other urls found in this thread:

therealcuba.com/?page_id=77
youtube.com/results?search_query=common core white privilege
youtube.com/watch?v=wZEGijN_8R0
youtube.com/watch?v=ssb8S8qyI-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Michael Moore
Everything this fat fuck says is a lie. Never ever trust a single word he says. He blames americans for feeling out of inner cities and living in white suburbs(racist!), yet he lives in ultra rich, 99% white community in northern Michigan in a $5.2 mil house. He literally advocated that Cuban healthcare is superior to American and totally """""free""", while they don't have fucking penicillin on Cuba(and of course he had never used Cuban healthcare lmao). He hates Big Pharma, yet invested shitloads of $ into Big Pharma stocks. He is one big lie, never ever trust this fat fuck.

Watched it. Universal healthcare, better schools, prison reform, and maternity leave are needed but everything else presented leaves a lot out.

I don't like Moore as a person but I know firsthand that these countries don't have these problems. Sure, they're not paying for a military force to be reckoned with.... But these countries really do get a "better deal" for a couple percent increase in taxes.

Every European I know has it better off than we do.

Genuinely curious, what is left out?

>Every European I know has it better off than we do.

No. I moved to the US exactly for the opposite reason. Everything Moore says is a lie, stop falling for it.
t. immigrant from Europe.

michael moore was literally the only person who correctly predicted that trump would win and why

Iirc he actually saw the hypocrisy of it and took in Syrian refugees.

>Genuinely curious, what is left out?
I think it was Italy where he went to to show off how they get very long vacations and breaks, but there's no mention of the failing economy. When he went to Iceland he argued that women being in control kept them in the clear during the financial crash, but didn't say anything on central banking or bailouts. Norwegian prisons are displayed as summer camps, but their most luxurious ones have high suicide rates and a 20% recidivism rate which is still better than ours but it's still 1 in 5. That's all I can remember.

>they don't have penicillin in Cuba
I know they have periodic shortages of some things, but reports from groups like the UN and UNICEF make me doubt that they don't have any penicillin. Their life expectancy is close to ours.

why doesn't michael moore touch on the race differences between Europe and the US? hmmmmmm.....

>t. immigrant from Europe.
Every European country is different but what made you leave specifically? The only problem I have with Europe is the social justice cultism they've seemingly bought into (but I believe you can have a progressive society without getting into that shit, like Poland).

>biggest advocate for labour unions does his movie postproduction in Canada, where movie industry is the leas unionized saw hypocrisy

Yeah, sure, couple of Jamals in his house prevented him from hoarding millions in a way that he complains about on twitter and """"fights""" against irl.

>high suicide rates
>in isolated areas in an Arctic country
No surprise there.

>UN and UNICEF
They believe official statistics from the government. They use official statistics of the DPRK as an actual source.
>Cuban communist government totally won't lie

>Sup Forums will defend this

>brings up that Italians have more vacation time and shorter work days than americans
>completely leaves out the differences in income

turned it off right there

Cuba is sane enough to let officials in. The DPRK keeps observers away from most of the country. Also, I've never heard of any official group taking North Korean statistics at face value. I've read books that show North Korea's claimed life expectancy in 1981ish (70 IIRC) and the more realistic outside statistic of 60 or so.

There is nothing to defend there. School lunches are fucking shit and something needs to be done about it.

Scott Adams, anyone?

>all problems that only affect poor people

maybe if you weren't so dumb you would be rich lol

Everything about school sucks because it is mandatory and because government runs it.

Mandatory means that shitty people can't drop out and work. This drags down classtime and resources for everyone else.

Government school food is shit because it has no competition in nearly all cases.

Most of the shit on that list is a result of Big government fucking it up or individuals making shitty choices.

>Cuba is sane enough to let officials in.
Lmao, no. And they never were. Where were reports on the private yachts and islands owned by Castro(not to mention millions of $ hidden in offshores)? Oopsie, nowhere, everything was find out by undercover journalist investigation.

Have a look, """free""" and better than American healthcare in Cuba:
therealcuba.com/?page_id=77

Nothing "needs to be done". Just start packing a lunch for your kids instead.

You say this in jest but it's true. The media has potrayed the poor as down on their luck hear of gold tramps for years. In Literature, Media, Radio Etc. There are poor that are this, but the truth is (and I've seen the poor in cities first hand) is that most of them are poor because they made terrible choices and still will not try and fix it. They will do drugs, be violent, be lazy and then beg for money and do the same goddamned thing again.

Muh

too much TV and computer time
too much junk food
diversity discourages community
too little going to church
Jews who are elitist
Negros who aren't humble
Whites who are cucks and believe in the diversity cult
Cultural Marxism
Being the best in school is also not everything, do you want your kids in study hall all evening like they do in Korea?

Lmao

School is mandatory and run by the gov in France too, and yet they get a better education and better food than you.

It's amazing how you are programmed to lie to yourself like that...

>wanting your children to be suicidal by age 8

My friend teaches in Korea, and he has several children who are future wackos.

Have a Romanian girlfriend. She agrees that while this kinda stuff America can improve on, the rest of what Moore says is a bunch of bullshit as the dickbag usually says. Like providing Slovenia and Tunisia as great examples of being debt free with high education and as being great for women's rights.

Scott Adams had a fucking thesis written about Trump winning before he did.

Complete garbage. Public schools need to be completely torn down and rebuilt. The whole system has been fucked for 30+ years.

Glorified babysitting.

Take away the inner city schools and the US has a top five school system. Just look at our universities compared to the rest of the work. Everyone comes here. If everyone else was so damn educated why is everyone coming here to learn?

Also we have the best healthcare in the damn world and its not even close. But it's more expensive.

and they've been in power for 8 years

michael moores: where to invade next? coming to a refrigerator near you

Time for Sup Forums syncronicity between threads - are your friend's kids half-Korean or full Korean?

scott adams predicted it like 16 months before the election & even said how it was going to happen.

he lost confidence near the end but for the most part he was right on target

>tfw the only good part was the chocolate milk cartons
>even then its sugar inflated chocolate shit
JUST

They are not his children, they are his students.. full Korean. One of his kids calls himself "pig" and thinks of himself as an ugly creature and only wants to play in mud. Friend says he's a future murderer.

school lunches should be done away with entirely, let the nigger and beaner kids starve
the shitskins are so entitled they want the school lunches to extend over the summer

Is France filled with Niggers like your country?

Bush fucked it up with the tax cuts, war and housing bubble
Clinton fucked up the housing bubble but the economy was actually decent
Reagan's trickle down policies were very destructive long term but good for the 80s. Outsourcing increased under his watch too.

You could even argue the 60s sexual revolution/hippie age was the beginning of the unraveling.

Yes you idiot.
Niggers and Arabs are everywhere in France.

>Our kids don't speak multiple languages and they're burnt out on mandatory school work in addition to 40 hours of school per week

We literally have one neighboring country that speaks another language and English is spoken in a lot of places.

Bretty good movie

Arabs can learn MUCH better than niggers can. Also I'm pretty sure France isn't as bad as America is with the niggers yet. 85% white

Yeah true. Arabs are smarter.
Quite a bit of nigs there though. Have you seen their soccer team? I thought France didn't count ethnicity either.

Niggers.

I'm very rich and can hardly afford a vacation. You have it good

Suuure

I don't know about that, but as shit France is right now, America does have it worse as far as our nigger problem is.

You are a dumbass

>implying school lunch is any better elsewhere

jews

No he's right. Nearly everything Moore says can be proven wrong or at least debunked with a little searching. He's one of the biggest liars ever.

>Our school food is terrible (and we pay more for it)

Obongos tranny husband made that happen with the help of libtard Democrats with its hobby it took up trying to change school menus to be more "healthy".

>Our schools are ranked #27

Obongo and libtard Democrats passed common core. Its designed to dumb down all students to be on the same level as blacks.

youtube.com/results?search_query=common core white privilege

>Our standardized testing doesn't work

See last answer.

>Our kids don't speak multiple languages and they're burnt out on mandatory school work in addition to 40 hours of school per week

Again, common core is made to make kids do 100 steps to "show their work" to exhaust and burn out white students to put them on the same level as black students.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZEGijN_8R0

>Our workers are unhappier, work longer hours, get paid less

Because Nafta, Liberals and Democrats have created a society where the majority of jobs are minimum wage, low/no skill labor. The majority of jobs that paid well in the 70's and 80's are now in 3rd world countries where the companies dodged regulations both environmental and safety, and can pay pennies an hour to employees instead of 50 to 100 thousand a year salary to US citizens.

>Our mothers don't have time to raise their own children

The majority are single. This is because our welfare system encourages and awards single mothers with multiple kids.

>Our families can hardly afford a vacation a year

Because we have the highest population of unemployed/underemployed citizens since the great depression.

>And ultimately we pay more for the shit that the government doesn't provide (child care/health care/utilities/post-secondary education) and they live longer than us and they fuck more than us.

But the government does provide all those things to welfare recipients. That is also the answer to your above questions.

Woah that looks much better than the shit i ate at my highschool

You're Atlas. You carry the world on your shoulders.

Criminally underrated.

That happens when you let the government run those things
It happens in those countries as well, but he´s just cherrypicking
Why would you trust the government again when it has failed for years, when it can use its powers for wrong against its own citizens, when it wastes the resources of its people, when you can be free to choose the life you want and spend the money you earn in the stuff you want, while paying less taxes, said taxes used only for the protection of the country and the citizens, that´s the premise of America, to not be like Europe, that´s why America succeded and took off, that´s what people from all over the world left their countries to go there to find work in America, cause they wanted to be free and be the masters of their own lives
Then the jews came and planted the idea that capitalism was bad and only the government was the capable of give a safe enviroment for the people, and you know what happened, lobbying, corruption, government control and regulation, high taxes, and all the mess you´re into, america and the vast majority of it´s people forgot what the history of their country was and why they´re living there

youtube.com/watch?v=ssb8S8qyI-s

bland as fuck made from the cheapest ingredients. it's similar processed food like you have in the states made from the cheapest ingredients
most kids don't even eat it

>Why does the United States suck?
>Our school food is terrible (and we pay more for it)
>Our schools are ranked #27
>Our standardized testing doesn't work
>Our workers are unhappier, work longer hours, get paid less
>Our mothers don't have time to raise their own children
>Our families can hardly afford a vacation a year
>And ultimately we pay more for the shit that the government doesn't provide (child care/health care/utilities/post-secondary education) and they live longer than us and they fuck more than us.

Really? You want to know why? You are making this too easy.

Pick related.

>be young naive libshit ten years ago
>encounter Michael Moore at the airport
>ask for his autograph along with a bunch of other sheep
>asshole just scrawls a random scribble on the paper
Fuck that guy.

I bet plenty of people on this board are older than the Department of Education. Don't think that things are too ingrained and can't be changed, they absolutely can. Schools should serve a supplemental role to parents in shaping kids. They need to promote work and moral ethics before test scores. There should be more of a focus on personal fitness and understanding the value of an education. When you consider how Lincoln said that one of the most influential books he read was Euclid's fucking Elements and compare that to how math is viewed now - it's an absolute disgrace.

It all has to start with people disconnecting from the degenerate media and social filth that so many choose to spend their lives wallowing in and instead leading moral lives. Taking responsibility for yourself instead of blaming others. They need to feel connected to their communities instead of apathetic.

Oh, and school provided lunches should just be cut flat out. Parents need to take ownership for this shit, government provision will never, ever, not be absolutely god fucking awful.

There are a lot of memes about America on Sup Forums and indeed on other sites. Things like
>56%
>Obesity
>Controlled by the Jews
etc. They have a grain of truth but it's overblown here. I am telling you for a fact, that the school lunches are not a fucking meme. They smell, look and taste fucking awful. I trust what you are saying about your food may be bland or whatever, but i guarantee that whatever that is beats the shit out of our school lunches.

>Jews

>Jews

>Jews

>Jews

>Jews

>Jews
>Jews
>Jews

>Why does the United States suck?

Diversity

this. welfare/handouts need massive reform

Diversity makes America great

the school provided food here was atrocious as well.

all that fucking money wasted so they could hand some awful simulacrum of food to kids who dont want it and end up throwing it out

you forgot you're obama graph, dirty arab schizophrenic

Before Michelle made it her hobby/mission to make schools have "healthy" food, it was pretty good. I went through public school in the 80s and 90s and everyday we had a different meal for breakfast and lunch, and in middle/high school we could either eat the cafeteria lunch, the vending machines or go off campus to fast food for 1 hour.

School lunch usually consisted of tacos, pizza, hamburgers, hotdogs, salad, spaghetti, fruit, milk, juice, etc. Cost was 2 dollars. They offered free and reduced price lunches to underprivileged kids.

No idea what they are serving now.

waiting for the PJW memes...

WHY DONT THEY JUST GIVE OUT SANDWICHES

in all seriousness who finances his movies anyone know?

Really good film but him using Tunisia as a bastion of feminism really had him cutting amour a lot of areas.
>Tunisia has more female percent in parliament
I want competent people not people who get their way because they were born one way or another. Also Tunisia right now is a dry run for Arab democracy and it's pretty shaky with a ton of corruption scandals.

When I graduated HS 2015, they offered shit pizza, those frozen smuckers pbj sandwiches, a fruit/salad bar, a burrito bar every 2 weeks, and some mystery meat hamburger/chicken sandwich ordered from the prison food factory.

All in all it was ok but everyone just ate off campus. The pizza was pure shit though.

dang.

School Pizza used to be the best thing, local stores still sell it in my area because its so well liked. I buy it every now and then in packs of 10.

I am saddened because you are implying that school pizza was once good. You are implying school food was once good. That isn't the case. I just assumed it was never good.

Bring your own lunch, fucking burgers wtf. I thought you wuz freedom n shit

Standardized test scores are bullshit though, because the US tests all dtudents, even the the potatoes, while many countries that beat us only test the smarter kids

It might be different for different states/counties.

Our county was pretty particular about kids/school, and never had to cater to mudslimes or jews with turkey burgers and turkey sausage because muh kosher.

That might have something to do with it.

Ann Coulter would love to slap your stupid face.

>fucking foreigners exploit our system
>come here and get education for free
>we pay the taxes
>after they graduate they just fuck off
terrible deals, sad

How common are free lunches in elementary school anyways?

Here in Canada we never got them. Are they common in Europe and Australia?

Oh look. A Michael Moore inspired thread. OP is a fucking dipshit. Brainwashed much?

Very common in the US. It depends on geographical location in the US. Poor states, usually most of the kids get free breakfast and lunch.

He rented them an apartment. Far away from his house.

>the government doesn't do anything well except waste taxpayers money
>example #107,576,638

I graduated in 1995. Sometime between then and now the liberals fucked the school system.

They used to grade behavior and attendance. (Conduct). In elementary school if you acted like a retard, had outbursts, cried all the time, or was a retard, you would score low in conduct and enough grading periods with a low score you would be sent to the special class. They also did this with the kids that couldn't keep up academically. Special ed. If you couldn't keep up there they sent you to the "special school" where full blown retarded kids were sent.

They apparently don't do that now, and even retards are in the same class as regular kids.

I only recently found this out, and I think it happened when Obama first got elected in his first term.

Go to Britain and see how they live in the flesh. Tiny fucking "flats", small little fridges, supposedly "free" health care system that puts you on a list and lets you die, everything is drab and shit, these people don't even realize they live like insects. In Texas you can get a large, beautiful house relatively cheaply. And in some other regions people live even better.

Lets invade Michael Moore's refrigerator and feed the worlds poor.

You lost me at Moore.

Fuck that piece of shit.

That sounds a lot like the lunches we had in the 1990s and part of the 2000s, though it still was always the worst pizza, tacos, hamburgers and everything else.

it's because of fucking democrats and obama and killary.

trump will turn it around, give him and the republicans a chance, take the red pill

The only real complaint you've got there are the house sizes, and that's a retarded complaint. The UK is a much smaller and denser country than America.

>muh small fridges
If you've got a small house and live in a dense community having a big fridge is retarded. You don't need to store a week's worth of food because the shop is a three minute walk away, not a half hour drive away.

>muh "free" healthcare
Outperforms the US in virtually every relevant metric if you're on a low income. If you're on a high income then you're not in the public health system anyway, you use private healthcare. Or you could just go to the US where money is more important than saving lives and pay out the nose to steal time and equipment needed more by others.

>((()))

Blacks and non light Mexicans
also the US is a big place fuckwad

I've taken the red pill but establishment republicans are just as bad as democrats

The only thing that makes establishment republicans better is the fact that they don't buy into the cultism of political correctness

I was in my last years of elementary school when you were graduating. They were already mainstreaming retarded kids into our classes as early as 1993. There was a kid who got his kicks putting his boogers on anyone unfortunate enough to have to sit next to him. There was nothing you could do about it and when our parents complained to the school and insisted he be put in a special class, his parents refused and the school caved to them. This was one of the DC suburbs of Maryland which is like Berkley on the Chesepeake, so maybe it started there and spread to where you are later, but it's been going on a while.

Nobody gets free lunches here.

You go to the tuckshop if you want food, and pay for it.

I agree 100% with your post. Now kindly tell me what that fuck that is and what's going on.