At least comics are safe from divers

At least comics are safe from divers...

Let me guess. The black boxes aren't edited?

They are written by gen x cucks, the proto numales.
What do you expect?
Sucking up to women so hard in hopes of getting laid, when even leftist women would rather fuck Robert crumb.

>Let me guess. The black boxes aren't edited?

The black box differentiates the actual dialogue from 4th wall breaking, fake censorships from the position of the author.

Man I never get to post this.

Here is another.

No one reads western shit.

One Piece sells a brazillion times more.

Wow I really do want to kill myself right now. I don't even like comics and have never bought one, it's just the fact that someone would write this and think
>hmm that looks good. A fair view of the world. Print it
And people would actually buy that. Just black and white conflict no nuance. Utter shit

>The black boxes aren't edited?
that legit went through the editing process, the character is meant to be displaying the most evil qualities seen in the worst of people. Yet it randomly throws in Israel out of nowhere... Really makes ya think who is behind this.

Is this a fetish thing?

Jesus wept

underrated

Yeah. Thank God there aren't any pools in this crap.

>yes

God, I fucking despise the millenial question mark?

Let's just sound as suburban and passive-aggressive as possible???

welcome to the pinnacle of writing humans have evolved over millennia to achieve this.

And then their sales tanked. The world is righting itself.

>Holy Menstruation
I'm a little surprised it's the woman bullying here and not the evil man doing it.

>The muslim kid has a dynamite vest

Does that Muslim kid have dynamite strapped to him?

Can we get a pepe of that muslim kid?

captain America is gonna beat the shit out of captain Sweden for stealing his costume

How do I know if a brazillion is alot?

I think this one IS satire

There's no way someone can pull these mental gymnastics unironically

These guys were the badguys.
That doesn't make the comic it was in any less diversity terrible, it just means they thought they could get around being diversity terrible by making fun of how people thing diversity SJWs are.

>"bad" guy articulates his point
>the"good" guys prove him wrong by doing violence to him and/or his colleagues
I haven't even read it, but I assume this is how it goes?

Is Bor, dare I say it, /our god/?

Okay so. Can we be real here. Bor is one of the oldest beings in all of creation. He is debatable one of the deities responsible for the existence of the marvel universe. I WANT TO KNOW HIS OPINIONS ON EVERYTHING, ISRAEL ESPECIALLY

>Israel did nuffin wrong, he goin synagogue every Friday and blowing up ragheads trying to get his state back on track, need mo money fo dem iron domes

I don't see what's wrong with that.

Me neither, I just don't see why you guys should pay for it

A very valid point. A point that I hope our leader understands.

Ya, saw this book for sale couple weeks ago-
>Multiversal "I am women hear me beat the shit out of you" Dyke rasied by dykes goes to "progressive" multiversal "extra-human" college
>Dyke reunites with bitchy BI-Curious Ex "Smart Nigger" who immediately proceeds to be the books foil
>Both Dyke and Bi get their privilege checked like not even 2 pages later

Hard pass.

No wonder Marvels stocks are tanking and they are losing ever bit if their seasoned talent left and right. 95% of their material is some form of SJW suck-off-fest. Carnage had promise, but also ended up having even more lesbos and an oppressive "grrrrl power!" narrative. Rebooting Ghost Rider had some promise but now the rebooted reboot is equal parts "people treat poors and cripples bad" and "bein' a spic is hard" and all of it is fucking confusing. Secret Wars was the VERY last opportunity they got to shed what wasn't popular, wasn't selling much, had these shitfest SJW narratives that real fan don't want to pay for anymore, and ditch all of the flailing reboots of reboots of reboots (NOW WITH TITS!).

How in the fuck is DC BETTER now?!

It's time to go back to their roots, but it becomes more and more clear they won't be doing that until it's too late.

>false dichotomies

IIRC Bad guy actually has some great ideas and talent to make them work, and up to that point has done nothing proven illegal to implement them, thick-headed nigger "captain america" breaks onto his private property and beats the shit out his board members before having to escape the proper building security, because "wrong kind of capitalism"?

And we are suppose to side with the nigger automatically, and this is why Marvel is starting to lose everything that made them the better alternative. That and their better talent being snatched up by rivals who are now doing what they only could only a few years back.

I can't say, but I am 100% certain that the censoring joke was made by a 100% lesbo feminazi escaped "angel" narrator that put words in his mouth. This is what real world fembos do to real world men because they don't like what they are saying. Marvel staff assuredly missed that irony.

Bomb Queen is great. She is the govern of a city where there are no laws.

She also beat up obama and steal his sperm

why?

>same from divers

>69
>69

Holf fuck...

Yeah, Bomb Queen is great, she's even beaten every proper Image hero, dominated her demon pet in his own hell realm, crossed multiverses and taken them over, destroyed an entire universe 'just cuz', and terrorized the entire country 100 years in the future - partly as a technovirus.

Hmm... I wonder why we never see her anymore...

I honestly can't remember. It was towards the end of the series. I think it was so none of the other superheroes could fight her since she was carrying the presidents child.

Its basically a T&A comic about a villian who had her own city that contained no laws.

I wish we got more comics like Bombqueen. Just T&A pinup and really crude humour.

She's my comic waifu

Jesus and I mock Manga for being weird as fuck. I guess I'll be a little less harsh with it in the future.

Bor seems quite redpilled

>western comics

I hope you guys don't actually read those

DAMN. You get a like and an upvote my kraut. Have a machine. I know it pleases your kind.

If I remember the creator correctly, he's a big fat black guy who I'm like 99% was a Sup Forumstard as well.

It makes a weird sort of sense that someone like that would make a comic like that.

DC's been better for a few years now, even DC You was less condescending than Marvel's tripe. Better yet, when the books tanked the powers that be threw up their hands and said, "We gave it a shot, nobody wanted the tumblr books so we're going as hard as we can in the other direction" and they are legitimately the best they've been in 25 years.

I don't think they want that pile of mess

clean it up

>baby armor

It's more common than you think.

Post good western comics. Pic not related, it's mongolian in all senses of the word.

Black and white morality is from olden day comic books when they were forced to do that. The american censorship committee pretty much forced to have black and white morality on comic books. Though why theyd have it today when those rules dont apply anymore is the confusing part.

Why is Steven Seagal wearing babies?

This- DC still hits the occasional bump in the road, but they're almost always small and self contained instances. You pass it, don't look back and it hardly ever comes up again.

Like before the election, the writer of Cyborg would put some little anti-Trump joke in the first few pages for a few issues, but he seems to have quit that shit.

And in the case of actual diversity, Green Lanterns stars a guy who was raised Muslim and falsely accused of terrorism, and a latina girl who has PTSD after seeing her friends murdered on a hunting trip.
The matter of their race has come up once or twice, but mostly it's about the FUCKING CHARACTERS. You could make both of them white and lose very little.

Marvel is full of poor writers using their books as soap boxes to lecture the poor readers.
DC has been snatching up all the talent and having fun with their stories and history.

I just wish everything could stop being a reboot of a reboot at this point. I'm so sick and tired of it, I can't pick up any of either of their books without feeling like I'm getting bullshit shoved down my throat for bullshit's sake.

I'm doing, like, Oni and fucking Image books now, I should have some or at least a handful of either major producers' books I look forward to..

I got, like, Deathstroke, Red Hood.. uh... IDK.. Aquaman? from DC (not, or non-traditional hero fair, fweeew).
Punisher, Squadron Supreme/Nighthawk.. and.. uhh. Hmm. Nope that's really about all I have looked forward to at Marvel resently. Every single other thing I know about there is complete SJW garbage.

In example, early 2000s-2008 or '09 Spider-Man use to be such an epically great read before fucking Slott the Bot ruined everything about him.
He was building a pretty solid modern rogues gallery, did an awesome turn with the New Avengers, OWNED motherfucking Secret Invasion AND Civil War.

What do we get now-a-days?
Spider Gwen?! Fucking Silk?!! Clone Saga Part Dues!!! Fucking really?! And who in teh fuck gives one shit what Affirmative-Action Spiredling is fucking up to?!?!
Into the trash it goes.

Secret Wars was Marvel's very last chance to retain their core audience and they have completely failed.

I could sit here and wreck every single event and reboot and "new" series from about 2010-Current timeline. Currently - Monsters unleashed fucking sucks. IvX fucking sucks. Moon-nigglet is the smartest person on earth all of the sudden?! Application of intelligence is completely subjective, and she makes boxing-glove guns, you retards.

What a shitty quagmire modern mainstream comics have become.

I can't even go get enjoyment out of a movie without having some agenda rammed down my throat.

Sad times.

Rebirth wasn't really a reboot, it was more of a tweak. It's still the New 52 universe, but with a lot of dumb shit fixed or removed. They brought the real Wally West back and the book he's in is far and away one of the top five they're putting out right now.

Go and pick up The Flintstones.

>At least comics are safe from divers...
... said no one ever.

Holy shit, my sides

>It's time to go back to their roots, but it becomes more and more clear they won't be doing that until it's too late.
who could be behind their idea of using comics to indoctrinate children and having it totally backfire... I wonder... hmmmmm....