Canada is dead

The final nail is in the coffin now. The only thing this "country" had going for it was hockey and now some kike is going to prevent NHL players from going to the olympics

RIP fellow leafs

Fuck (((bettman)))

Hockey? Who gives a shit. Canada's a footie country now.

this country is flat out dead

no culture, no unity

just a load of shitskins and beta whites

Can I get some info on why canada is a bad place to live? Know some people who want to move there and i'd like to stop them before it's too late.

We must kill the Bettman

Imagine living in the movie "They Live" but everyone pretends to love the blue jays, Tim Horton's, and the tragically hip.

>economy is fucked
>healthcare is fucked
>change in demographics is fucked

What there is to enjoy in Canada...
>sjw tribunals that give fines or jail for wrong think
>death panels that choose who gets healthcare and who dies
>long winters
>pretentious canucks

American with a proxy, or Albertan welder retard.

why did he do that? I was planning on going to the olympics too

How is this his fault? Hopefully Crosby and all the stars say fuck it and go since all the Russians will go.

"Muh expansion of the game" but they don't want others making money of their players like they can do with the World Cup of Hockey. It is a realistic complaint but it should be up to the players.

Its true. Everyone here is either a drug addict or a pretentious liberal. Possibly both.

The Canadians on this board like the victim-hood culture of the left so much that they would throw our entire country to the dustbin of history for the sake of looking cucked.

Not sure what the fascination is with that.

Also, sports are for the proletariat. Go outside, get active in your community, contribute to the White race.

Right, but if I tell them that alone they won't be convinced. They're very politically ignorant.

Why is their economy fugged? Just because of taking in too many migrants and the welfare state?

Oh and good luck finding a place to live unless you want to live with seven other druggies splitting rent.

>he thinks the west has a future
Anyone who has money should just leave for eastern Europe.

Pretty accurate description.

>pretends to love the blue jays

literally who?

Shit infrastructure, unable to buy a 1/4 of the shit you find in the US. Cities are mostly crap and smaller towns are worse.

1/3rd of all our jobs are government jobs and no one wants to invest in Canada unless it's exploiting our resources. We import poos and chinks to make up for the fact we have shit tier education programs. We have affirmative action to the extreme.

How come every time there's an expansion team in the NHL is from a who-gives-a-fuck city that doesn't ever even see snow? If we sent some of these shit teams packing north (Nashville Predators? really?) y'all could stand to make a bit

Thanks leafs.

>wanting a break in the season so players can injure themselves in the Globalist Games while the NHL, NHLPA, and individual franchises get absolutely nothing in return