The biggest redpill

Is that this world is not good vs evil, left vs right.

It's stupid people vs intelligent people.
There's a lot of depth and history to this timeless struggle but here's a quick rundown of the key points.

>The average person is absolute scum, easily manipulated by nefarious ideas and can ruin humanity's progress
>Thus the logical conclusion is that scum needs to be manipulated for its own good
>This is proven by how many of you subscribe to identity politics (left or right). You are easily manipulated.
>The jews and globalists are the good guys. They don't believe the garbage they have their media spew, what they do believe in is the science they fund. Space travel. Ocean exploration.

Say what you like, but the common folk do not like the idea of space travel or ocean exploration. They would rather the money be spent on trivial crap. They cannot see the bigger picture.

The globalists might be manipulative, but at least their manipulation is towards a greater goal.

You'll now cry about niggers and jews and more of your identity politics, proving how narrow minded you are. Of course they know niggers are scum. But so are you and that's why they have you fighting other scum, so you're too distracted to tear down the walls of science based on MUH FEELS.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dBehg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is a "Im so much smarter than anyone else" episode

holy shit it's like i'm 15 again

The artificial uterus will probably create more intelligent people. Autists who formerly were unable to reproduce due to being unable to attract women would now be able to reproduce.

>I can't admit anyone else is smarter than me

You all think you're so smart, boycotting the MSM because you've got it figured out.

Too fucking stupid to see they're controlling that alternative viewpoint as well. I would know, i was paid to influence discussion on here as recent as last week.

Cunts on here are incredibly dumb and have no conceptual idea of how they're subject to propaganda as well. You think the shills are the obvious cunts, but the reality is the ones paid to shill blend in far better than you think.

Can you really say your viewpoints are your own?

this is kike nihilism designed to make you doubt yourself. fuck you.

Wrong.
There are good smart people and bad smart people. And they lead the good dumb people and bad dumb people.

If you think this is nihilism you're just proving my point. This post is supposed to inspire you NOT to be like your peers. Come join STEM fields and actually progress science. Be an explorer.

Do something with your fucking life instead of fighting with other scum and achieving nothing.

If you can't break free of this place, you deserve to be here.

I don't foresee much discussion because intelligent people already know this :^)

Stupid and Intelligent people will always exist: Knowledge isn't for everyone.

The notion between good and evil is tighted related with esoteric affairs like masculine/feminine. Why? Because they are separated worlds which complements themselves under different levels: Tradition vs Modernity; Liberty vs Security; Hierarchy vs Equality and so on...

The true eternal struggle is between Harmony and Chaos.

Franklin Scandal/Dutroux Affair/The Finders Cult/Iran Contra Affair.

All fucking real, and still going on. All sides lying. You are dissimulating, and that really pisses me off. Stop manipulating people and wake up to the fact that the globalists will stop at nothing to create their "utopia".

any more pics of these sluts?

>Say what you like, but the common folk do not like the idea of space travel or ocean exploration. They would rather the money be spent on trivial crap. They cannot see the bigger picture.
Pic related.
archive.is/dBehg
Essay related.
The globalists are retards who honestly thinks there are no fundamental differences between gender and race.

I don't think anyone questions that a united humanity may be stronger, user, I just think most people don't want to be sacrificed on an alter of 'equality' for it to happen.

It's easy to say the obvious. A global unification would make our species stronger and bring us to the stars. But it would also shackle us to the powers that be. Right now we see conflicts throughout the world because of the constant battles for hegemony and supremacy by different races, religions, governments, economies, etc.

This ensures that no matter how badly (((they))) get into the veins of a nation, (((they))) do not control everything and a reversal of power is possible when things get bad enough.

The unification of the world will require mass sacrifice of western liberties and ideologies, as we can see in Europe. Whites are outnumbered 6 to 1 on the planet, and the population of China alone can dictate what Europe does for the next century if a global democracy was instilled.

In other words, the losers in a globalist solution will always be Europeans and their descendants. There's also disparity in production. If Africa and Europe were to unite and announce an initiative to correct the quality of life until both places have the same, you'd have almost ALL future resources going to Africa because they're so far behind. Work ethic wise, you'd also have almost ALL European workers being that investment and source of resources.

So in the end, it's a simple matter of 1st world countries not wanting to be sacrificed for the betterment of the rest of the world.

I don't think that's unreasonable.

>It's stupid people vs intelligent people.
You might be on to something, OP, you might be on to something...

Because people are amphibians, being both soul and body, they have created dualistic world views that are deceptive. There is only the good. Evil is the void, it is nothing. It is annihilation. Do you notice the chaos cults growing? Notice the despair? Notice the confusion?

God loves us! He is good.

i'm a graduate student in math you fucking kike

>>>>turkey

You need to loosen up your ground harness, m8.
It's restricting blood flow to your brain.

Define intelligent.

Confidnent "stupid people" who still believe in a god are more at peace and often more successful than smart people.

High IQ is a curse really.

Moar

Get out. This is basic bitch marxist deconstruction. Smart is as smart does you self indulgent overthinker.

I've often wondered about the (((globalists))) perspective. Obviously its not as cut and dry as Alex Jones would like you to believe.

They must have at least some valid points about us.

You're even dumber than them.

History is a history of struggle for resources. That's it.

If we reached a post-scarcity point 90% of conflicts would dissapear

"The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt."
--- Bertrand Russell

You're are so wrong. It's all about education. If people were taught critical thinking and problem solving at a young age they can accomplish pretty much anything. The truth is that the Globalist Banking Cabal control the masses from birth and condition them to be stupid consumers. They cause the problem of the masses.

Does being intelligent not make you more inquisitive?

Oh yeah, you can tell how they are the good guys by how they've tried to remedy the stupidity by making the education system great, and encouraging good diet, keeping the environment clean, and regulation to minimize brain damaging drug use. The jews and globalists are sure trying hard to help. Most benevolent, wise, and sage they are.

>you'd have almost ALL future resources going to Africa because they're so far behind
Africa has nice land and resources, the niggers there just fucked it all up. Give them the world's resources, they'll turn them to shit and ask for more.

Who are these two semen demons?

Yes and no, being Intelligent can lead to being curious about certain things that a truck driver would never care about but every child exhibits levels of inquisitiveness. Intelligence is far from something received at birth. It is something that must be brought up and trained.

>all these logical fallacies
You're trying to shitpost so hard, 'straya.. This is just sad. Or are you a shill? Haven't gotten on 4chins lately, seems overrun with faggots like OP.

You want the true redpill?
Search "pipe strip".
You will know when you see it.

I meant human capital/work as resources. Equity basically. You'd have all working capital going to Africa because niggers don't want to do the work and in most cases are not smart enough, ethical enough, or motivated enough to do the things that need to be done for the civilization to thrive. Not without adequate force applied against them, anyway.

So the result would be infinite European human resources and funds going into Africa, to the detriment of the quality of life of the Europeans. Why would they want to sacrifice themselves for Africa?

It doesn't matter how poorly someone would spend their money. It is their money and only they should be allowed to spend it. The "greater good" is a garbage argument.

If Joe Blow wants to spend a hundred grand a year on toothpaste and anal toys its his money to spend. I don't care how much of the ocean floor is left undiscovered, or how many people are starving in Africa... IT IS HIS MONEY. Any argument for taking it is wrong, period.

haha joke's on you smart guy, you're doing the job this week you were only paid until last week to do hahahah

Who are these two future BLACKED Queens?

What is this shit?
>GARFIELD!!!

its the eternal ying yang

Why do girls wear these ugly ass dresses? It makes them look fat.

the word on your pic shoud be: kαλλίστη

couldn't fucking hold it any longer