>life inside a bubble
>brown reggaeton shithole
>feminism growing
>garbage everywhere
>no national identity
>chinks everywhere
>controlled by kikes
>no international standards
>WE WUZ THE WORLD'S GRANARY, WE'LL BE IT AGAIN, EUROS WILL MASSIVELY MIGRATE HERE TO DO MENIAL JOBS AGAIN
>caste society
>absurdely high taxes for a 3rd world country
>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul
>mafias everywhere
>pigeons

To describe Argentina, it's like an autistic kid acting cocky on the internet who is just lucky and safe inside his isolated room.

hey im from Argentina. sup dude

B-But they created Hitler's favorite steak sauce. (As well as mine)

GASOLINAA A MI ME ENCANTA LA GASOLINAA

DAME LA GASOLINAAAAAAA

Hey argie bro. I'm a brown regueton shithole too

They also can't type or speak in proper english for shit.

Redpill me on The Fawklands; I could say all of those things to an Argentinian mentioned in OP and they wouldn't give a shit, but mention the Fawklands and they lose their shit

Every time I try to rib an Argentinian about the Disappeared, they just sort of roll over and go all depressing. At least be mad about that shit, goddamn.

Falklands

i was in ARG from august to november studying at U of Palermo (because I was poor, all the rich kids went to Spain or France) and I gotta say Buenos Aires is one of the ugliest capital cities I've ever been to, and I've been to nearly every big city in Mexico/SoCal/Brazil. I took the bus every day and was repeatedly told to not go out past dark so I wouldn't get stabbed/robbed. I saw a cop beating the shit out of some guy at a bus stop and saw a relative of the guy being beat give the cop money so he could stop. I saw child beggars in the supposed "good and affluent" parts of the city

What the fuck, you guys are literally a fucking meme.

also I get super fucking depressed seeing those "disappeared" placards on the sidewalk about people who vanished by your crazy right wing government

I fucking hate my goddamn country so damn much, i wish someone would conquer us so this fucking nightmare would end

>Angetina hate thread
>done by an Argentinian
You what, white boy?

To be fair the middle classes are degenerate too and lack brain or soul.

You mean all the leftard retards? You are right, they should've executed them in public. Your latino is showing btw.

Noone hates Argentina as much as we do.

>implying we love our country
Please hueman, this shithole deserves to be nuked, i would die if it means every single person on Argentina dies with me, it would be so good for the world in general

Anti-patriotism is something spread by the lefties so you give up on hope and let the shit burn m8, Brazil isn't a great place but I still have hopes for this shithole and won't give up.

>>mentally handicapped and arrogant people
>>never ending corruption everywhere
>>backwards education system
>>shitskins everywhere
>>'it could be worse' + 'at least we're not congolombia' mentallity
>>dumb """"women"""
>>crab mentality
>>backstabbing and scamming are considered a virtue
>>life inside a bubble
>>brown reggaeton shithole
>>feminism growing
>>garbage everywhere
>>no national identity
>>chinks everywhere
>>controlled by kikes
>>no international standards
>>WE WUZ THE WORLD'S GRANARY, WE'LL BE IT AGAIN, EUROS WILL MASSIVELY MIGRATE HERE TO DO MENIAL JOBS AGAIN
>>caste society
>>absurdely high taxes for a 3rd world country
>>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul
>>mafias everywhere
>>pigeons

Argentina is only black in the meme world. IRL argentines are the whitest people in South America and Brazil is black.

>LEAF

look on the brightside, my boy.
At least you're not venezuela

Se que las cosas estan en la m ierda peor hay algo que podamos hacer alguna cosa para poder pelear por el contienente

I had hope but I lost it once I realized there is no way to defeat modern Peronismo. Macri Will crash and burn and they will come back to fuck us in the ass again.