Honest Question

What have white people done that seperate them from other races. I am not calling white people out. I am asking an honest question. I seriously do want to know what decisions have white people (regardless of culture) have done GOOD and BAD to separate themselves from other races (not cultures)

Please list good or bad or recommend literature or videos I can watch. Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Carta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pioneers_in_computer_science
youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0
counter-currents.com/2013/06/the-faustian-spirit/
youtube.com/watch?v=9dKGvOIaMHY
youtube.com/watch?v=oY59wZdCDo0
youtube.com/watch?v=lmTmGLzPVyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only white people would vote for an orange retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Carta

Protecting the freedom of the individual is an exclusively European ideal.

Invent 97% of everything.

Innovation in the renaissance which lead the earth out of sitting on their ass all day.

Ask yourself why you would rather live around whites than other races.

>Greece

>Rome

>Renaissance

>Iluminism

>scientific revolution.

Good:

>virtually every scientific advancement for the past 600 years
And all of the social and economic benefits that can only come from it

Bad: Nothing of note when comparing to what we have gained.

What about bad things?

I need to know honestly. I'm not trying to point fault. I got into an arguement recently with some people and they were very vague about how white people were the worse thing that ever happened. I asked them to be specific why and they just kept repeating how they were awful. I need to know next time I argue with them.

Probably because statistically I am least likely to be raped, robbed or shot.

Good point and trips but a little vague. Thanks though

>separate themselves from other races (not cultures)

Well that's a blurry line, but europeans have established the most successful overseas empires, promulgated the world's most popular international religion, developed the industrial economy and basically everything you use, killing more of their people than any other race (probably, I'm not 100% familiar with the grand tally of chinese civil war statistics) and can digest milk, so fuck you

Jews

So could you make the argument white people were/are tyrants who have their privilege to thank for their barbaric ancestors?

Are you 12? Visit a fucking museum one day and take a peek into the bloody history of the human race. The fact that you, even fore a second, consider white people to be particularly unique in their brutality is clear evidence of the brainwashing inflicted upon you.

>What have white people done that seperate them from other races.

Insane Clown Posse

>Greece
Democracy
Classic Philosophy
Non religious art
Theather (chinese did this too)
>Rome
Modern Law (not religious)
Engineer
Secular state
Economics
>Renaissance
Bring back Roman values
Classical art
Modern State
>Iluminism
Science
True democracy
Rights
>scientific revolution.
No need to explain.

>implying modern use of "white" isnt just vernacular for "european extraction"
Ashkenazi jews are """white""", why would they not be. I don't know anyone who seriously says "white" in the same way they'd use other a dated 19th century English jargon like WOPs or WOGs. It's like saying "black" instead of "4th generation afro-carribean mestizo" and is both less repetitious and less autistic than whopping out your big binder of YTDNA haplotypes, you feel me?

China and India both aspire to the same things as Europeans, we all enjoy the luxuries of the modern day because of the "barbarity" of our ancestors. That's the whole point of inheriting wealth and status in the first place.

Just tell them that if they can't prove their belief with valid points and factual basis, their hatred for white people is superficial and they are being manipulated by someone
at least the anons here can back up their disdain for niggers with compelling arguments

Jews are NOT white

invented flight, used flight to bomb. invented bombs, used bombs to bomb. is that what you want to hear?

>white people created democracy
>Greeks are not white
>white people created alternating current, radio, electro magnetic signal
>Serbs are not white
>white people created the Roman Empire and all of its accomplishments
>Italians are not white
Etc

Only white people ended the institution of slavery among themselves. (And among others.)

>Greece
Democracy
*Classic Philosophy
Non religious art
Started medicine
*Theather
>Rome
Biggest lasting empire in Human History
Modern Law (not religious)
Engineer
*Secular state
Modern Army
>Renaissance
Bring back Roman values
Classical art
Modern State (Nation State)
End servitude
>Iluminism
Scientific theory
Democracy (again)
*End Slavery
Religious tolerance
>scientific revolution.
No need to explain.
>Modern era
Almost stooped making wars
Got a men in the moon
Eradicated many diseases

Those with * were done by the Chinese too.

Sure peace loving non white militants did it, you know Abraham Lincoln was a muslin and the English ban on slave trade was force by the ottomans?

Here we go with this shit
KANGZ.

Europeans fought against one another and Muslims so frequently from 700 to 1500 CE that it drove competition and innovation. "White" people consequently had better weapons, ships, tools, architecture, metallurgy, etc in comparison to their rivals. This allowed them to colonize and dominate the rest of the world more or less. By some happy accudent, white people also had a legacy of humanism and democracy, and so, while colonialism was brutal in many places it also spawned the most free societies on Earth.

That's what white people have done.

For every war against the ottomans there were at least 20 between Europeans countries.

>Italy
>white

not much my dude

Again

That is why I specifically said "against one another and against Muslims". Both are important. Fighting against muslims developed the concept of the barbarous other, the predecessor of the "third worlder". Internecine conflict between Europeans led to a competitive arms race that drove innovation.

Jews invented most of the recent stuff.

hey OP, do you like computers?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pioneers_in_computer_science

Got bad news buddy.

Create the social programs to let niggers like you finally have the means to talk bs over the internet, while blaming the white man for your failure as a race.

There were more struggle again the norses between 700 - 1066, the Slavs between 1200 - 1443, muslin were the biggest threat from 1066 to 1223 and 1443 to 1583.

Man were good. Just imagine if England and France unified under Henry V.

This.

White people stop appropriating shit. This is what you have contributed. And rotten fish. And white girls.

Those are very neat divisions of time that describe more specifically what I generally stated. What's your point?

I'm not specifically calling out a single ethnic group or religion as adversarial to Europe. I'm making the assumption that everyone here has a basic grasp of history.

You're the worse shill I've ever see.

The point is help OP argument to get more precise, not against yours.

You're definitely not white. I'm probably whiter than you.

civilization didn't reach the germanics until 500 AD, the middle east had it in 2500 BC

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0

makes me happy knowing that whites will be a minority in america in a 100 years and a minority i europe in 300. and there's nothing you can do to stop this.

whites are single-handedly responsible for most the wars and troubles in the world.

good riddance to you people.

Whites should separate from other races because we have a right to exist. Nobody is demanding China to defend why it's chinese. Nobody is demanding Nigeria to defend why it's nigerian.

Multiple ethnicities within a country always leads to strife, infighting, loss of social cohesion, and eventually one ethnicity winning out and either supplanting the old ethnicity, or BLANDA UPPing and turning into a national of brazilian mongrels. Neither is ideal. Whites have a right to exist.

Middle east was white that time...

Sumerians

This.

The areas surrounding the Mediterranean are the peak of human contribution.

It's hard to tell when everyone else tries to copy us.

Definitely not blondes though. There seems to be a lot of truth to the fact that Nordic people are the trash of Europe, it seems like it's possible to be "too white".

WE

counter-currents.com/2013/06/the-faustian-spirit/

no it wasn't, not genetically so at all. not by today's standards and not by back then's standards. and certainly not around that period and location.

>MUH HURRITAGE

lmao

They are the Congo-Bantus of Europe.
With added cultural appropriation.

> Regular southern Europe, not blonde, some had blue eyes, but most haven't.

There where italy, portugal, spain level of white, not norse.

I got it as a kid. I didn't know any better back then.

every good thing ever

as for recommended literature, how about pretty much everything.

thanks for asking. i came twice

/

>got a tattoo as a kid

how old exactly

Nice try shlomo.
Now back to the shtetl.

unironically this

Jews masquerade as white. They also pimp their "accomplishments" incessantly. But when you break down the OUTCOMES of said accomplishments, well, one is left wanting.

They are expert at public relations. Must be the comparative advantage in sophistry. They've had 3000 years of practice after all.

I was 18, but for all intents and purposes I was still a child. I'm pedomorphic I still get carded to this day.

Like, REALLY? Man, shlomo has done a number on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dKGvOIaMHY

I get you hate Jews blah blah. But can you not be a jerk and acknowledge that Jews have a lot of actual accomplishments while you type your BS reply on your von Neumann computer?

Anyway Jews are especially really good at communication. That's why you'll never see a goy talk like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=oY59wZdCDo0

or this
youtube.com/watch?v=lmTmGLzPVyM

I'm not convinced this talent exists outside of the Jewish people.

Some jews were good at his area, but all of them were isolated from the main comunit, Von Neumann was almost banned from his local sinagoge many times, Freud didn't used to go to the sinagoge... All jews with accomplishments were isolated from others.

gas yourself, kike

Think of everything that could and has been done that might separate one race from another.
White people did most of it.

Seems legit Schlomo.

Take your CF medication today?

>What have white people done that seperate them from other races
What HAVEN'T they done?

ftfy

I think Jews have a special talent for eloquence especially. You even see antisemitics claiming this, like "high verbal IQ" or "psychological intensity". Jews can be great scientists and artists but they are just in another plane of existence when it comes to putting together and conveying a message intended to inspire others to action. I don't think goys can compare? Maybe Hitler? But he probably had Jewish DNA.

I give you a propose, why you don''t go to you local jew comunite and see the difference between the regular jew and the smart ones isolated from the rest. Maybe they have the gift of creating genius, but the regular is pretty... dumb.

>But can you not be a jerk and acknowledge that Jews have a lot of actual accomplishments while you type your BS reply on your von Neumann computer?
Absolutely nothing a White man would not have come up with in time, or often, didn't already come up with prior to Jewish swindling.

Jews are horrible communicators - they're good manipulators. Something of a difference there.

> In 1968, Sagan was denied tenure at Harvard. He later indicated the decision was very much unexpected.[23] The tenure denial has been blamed on several factors, including that he focused his interests too broadly across a number of areas (while the norm in academia is to become a renowned expert in a narrow specialty), and perhaps because of his well-publicized scientific advocacy, which some scientists perceived as borrowing the ideas of others for little more than self-promotion.[19] An advisor from his years as an undergraduate student, Harold Urey, wrote a letter to the tenure committee recommending strongly against tenure for Sagan.
Sagan was just the Jewish version of Black science man - he never actually accomplished anything, just spouted other peoples ideas in a way that gullible scientifically-illiterate fuckwits would find 'mystically insightful', and his shit-tier activity in this vein contributed to the "Science as the New Religion" meme (perhaps his only accomplishment worth mentioning).

>Jews can be great scientists and artists but they are just in another plane of existence when it comes to putting together and conveying a message intended to inspire others to action. I don't think goys can compare? Maybe Hitler? But he probably had Jewish DNA.
So, how Jewish are you, exactly?

Seriously though, this is just comically ridiculous - if Jews were such good communicators and motivators, they wouldn't have been booted out of so many places. Quite frankly, I've never heard anyone make the sort of claims you're making who wasn't themselves Jewish.

>Jews can be great scientists and artists
That's why 3000 years of history produced no great Jewish accomplishments in the arts and sciences, just a cult and "The Book". No """great"""Jewish intellectual accomplishments until the Zionist era of the last few centuries, and most of those (Einstein, etc.) were plagiarists (of Lorenz, Poincare, Michelson, etc). In the arts, Jews produce such monstrous post-modern garbage that no one in their right mind would call it "art"; in fact, Jewish art is always a perversion of forms, seething with hostility toward humanity, morality, culture. Jewish art is "anti-art", just like their literature is anti-literature, etc. Jews are good polemicists and sophists, but they aren't known for eloquence -- you can't be that neurotic and also be eloquent.

What do you mean, you people?

Name some goys come on man. Even David Attenborough seems to have an unusual amount of Jew coincidences. Ignoring communicators, most scientists of note in the last century were either Jewish or highly sympathetic to the Jews (eg. Max Plank).

The industrial revolution

New every one who like jews counts as a jew

We'll when they pretty much surrounded by Jews I would at least qualify them as a Shabbos Goy. In the case of Max Plank this was certainly true. But Pauli, Einstein, Born, Bohr... all Jews..

People who have touched a jew also counts as jew?

Most of those people are completely irrelevant.

Patently untrue.

No come on man. Max Plank discovered Einstein and hired him to the Prussian Academy of Sciences. Considering virtually all Plank's regular collaborators were Jewish, it is fair to call him philo-Semitic, a fan of the Jews. But fine, we'll say Max Plank was non-Jewish for sure.

Which is to say, that whites do have accomplishments of note, but it is evident that it is not nearly in the proportion to those of Jews, and especially so in areas of media and communication, where Jews entirely dominate. This is impossible to dispute.

Delusion personified. You're speaking a Germanic language on the Anglo-Saxon invented internet, nigger.

They are relevant in psychiatry, media and communication. Two area that would make a better world didn't existing. Jew rarely were around scientists because of research, Max Plack used to drink, discuss politics and play violin with this guys.

>Anglo-Saxon invented internet
(((Bob Kahn))), (((Vint Cerf))), and (((Hubert Zimmermann))) disagree.

There really isn't anything to argue. In this world might makes right. Get over the fact your ancestors were conquered by better and more vicious people and move the fuck on.

yes they had a head start and they still lost. also there is no point in arguing whoever reached a big civilization first. it had nothing to do with race and everything to do with location. since all the very first civilizations were river civilizations, because they could support a large population. and with a large population you can get more "things" done.

Let's not forget these (((Internet))) Jews you keep helping every time you post a reply.

>implying democracy was a good idea

Pretending to be retarded is still retarded OP.

Are you retarded or something? Jewish physicist account for over 25% of Nobel laureates in physics.

Vint Cerf wasn't jewish. Can't find anything that says Zimmerman was, either.

Cool revisionist history, though. Literally WE WUZ tier.

>True democracy

What? When? Where? Every democracy I heard of was representative democracy, which is a long way away from true democracy.

Vint Cerf isn't Jewish? Please. Cerf is a very Jewish last name. It's not like he's wearing a Star of David. You need to try harder.

How about sourcing your claims instead of crying about the fact that nobody is going to blindly accept your bullshit?

Language is just circumstantial. Jews invented the Internet, Stop trying to steal other people shit.

Cerf -- Jewish (Ashkenazic from France): from the personal name, French calque of the Yiddish personal name Hirsh (see Hirsch).

Basic tier research buddy. I knew that Cerf is a common last name amogst French Jews. It's very unlikely that Vint Cerf is not Jewish, also considering you seemed to confirm that his buddy and co-creator of the Internet, Bob Kahn is. But if you really feel the need to have him, it means that 50% of the Internet was created by Jews instead of 100%. Good work

Their faces anger me

>no sources
Didn't read. Going to assume damage control. Cry about it.