The Wall: will it happen?

Real talk, not memeing, do any of you think that the wall is going to actually be built?

And if it is, do you think it'll live up to the campaign hype?

Is it gonna be static or teeming with border guards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkSo0QQLUfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>leaf

Of course it will be built, we don't want filthy leafs hopping the border

I want it built too, I'm just a skeptic.

What kind of resistance, if any, can states and gov't departments give to Trump and his crew?

Of course the wall will be built. He knows he must or lose all support. If Trump never said the word "wall" we would never have given a fuck

see

Notices are already being handed to Texan residences near the border

He has to. It was his biggest campaign promise. Although he could just "upgrade" the fence and call it a day. Also, I really hope he builds a wall up north to keep you leafs out tbqphfam

At least in part, yeah.

Saying what? are they seizing land to make room?

I hope he goes full Berlin with this shit. Build one up here too, we don't want your illegals.

People are fleeing to the North, though... Please keep your trash to yourself.

>Saying what? are they seizing land to make room?
Not yet. They're just letting people know there will be a construction soon.

Trumps biggest obstacle is Congress. If Paul Ryan and the other neocons shaft him then the most he can do is deploy military to guard the border.

While that's not neccessarily a bad thing the problem is it's temporary.

Are they not on his side with this?

why does it get shorter? Look at the end, the wall is practically ground level. Pretty ineffective desu.

It will be pathetic, just like his legacy.

It wil need mines on the Mexcrement side and automated gun turrets facing that way too.

Electing cucks attracts nonwhites parasites.

See also the EU.

nice pepe

Yes; however, it won´t be a fuckin´ 30 meter tall concrete wall. Most likely it will be a fence, with better surveillance, and border patrol.

Yes it will. It will be made from pre built concrete slabs.

youtube.com/watch?v=NkSo0QQLUfE

CNN but still, they talk about the pre built concrete slabs. It can be done, easily.

I don't see what cards mexico can play with this. They are going to pay, but they are hoping the dems can bring him down by the time Trump starts getting the money back.

Pic related.

The Freedom Caucus can cause some problems.

Never ever

Not a chance it hell even if he tries it'll just turn into a giant money pit that will never be finished

It will be constructed rather quickly.

It will have strategic guard towers.

It won't just be a large concrete wall. There will also be other impassable features

Construction will begin this year, as we already learned from that "leaked memo."

I don't kniow, 10 bill is chump change compared to your GDP, I think it'll happen.

I hope this is accurate...

No ahmed we're not gonna pay that stupid drumpfwall. Burger taxes goin'to. Now go back and sleep with your goat.

The republicans are filled with backstabbing traitors to the American people. Almost every single one is a globalist sellout. There are few exceptions:
>Cruz
>Trump
>someone with the name Paul

I pray there are guard towers.

Built completely? I hope so. It will, at the minimum, expand and reinforce existing barriers. I don't think it will live up to the hype that a lot of people are thinking this will be. It won't be beautiful, and will be fraught with environmental dangers, unless Trump doesn't build it exactly on the border, or it crosses into Mexico. Payment by Mexico is unlikely, unless he goes the remittance route, which I see as the least impactful to US citizens.