Why are America blacks so absolutely fucked up, and getting worse?

This is what happens when you try to reason with one

>Why are America blacks so absolutely fucked up, and getting worse?
cause they're niggers

I saw four with their pants down to their nees. One had a shitstain.

>Why are America blacks so absolutely fucked up, and getting worse?
I don't know, but they wanted them to vote democrat forever and it's working.

I see you're still sucking nigger cock. A fucking leaf.

>Trying to reason with another hominid species.

Wew lad.

Single parent families and a lack of protestant influence in their culture.

Sounds exactly like how we talk about niggers desu

>let me post my argument I had with a couple of random blacks and post it on here like its political
Fucking Christ we need better janitors

Its not their fault. You should stop being racist and get over it.

Nigger

A society that encourages and promotes "nigger culture" (muh dik).
Excessive pandering, treating them like they're literal children that can't be held responsible for their own actions because they're ALWAYS the victim (dindu nuffins)
Leading them to believe they've had a FAR greater influence on the world than what they actually have (we was kangs n shiet)

SAVAGE

KEK SMELLS BURNT LEAVES

media trains them like the monkeys they are, to be blunt. believe me when i say black people HATE you just for being white.anti-racists need to experience what being a minority among blacks is like. they don't treat theirs well, at all.

muhfuggin bix nood azz muh dick mofugga

(You) got BTFO cuck.

Black people are stupid and about idk a few thousand years at least that's a very conservative estimate behind us in evolution. There were all kinds of fucked up monkeylike dudes running around in Africa and in typical spear chucker fashion they raped them immediately upon discovery and now their genes are all intermingled with these bush people and shit and it shows. I'm no scientist or whatever, but you can go hang out in like any black neighborhood ever and see the monkeyshines for yourself.

because now they're still doing the same shit but they're being told it's OK by the cucks.

15-20 years ago when i was in grade school it was a pretty racially sensitive time, and i remember the nigger boys would always claim racism to get out of trouble.

those kids have now had 2-3 kids each and have amplified the message.

blacks only have so many really good role models, especially now that bill cosby, oj simpson and michael jackson "don't count."

although football does have alot of great black role models, some of that is because the league works really hard to control the image of these players. (some people think cruely and arbitrarily, i think it's because they're tired of getting sued by players that have bankrupted thesmelves.)

the fact is that us "racist" white americans have been trying to reason with them for the better part of the last 4 decades with widely varying degrees of success, but from the late 90's and onward it became pure coddle "poor jamarkis doesn't know what life is like outside of prison he's been in so long" we've been saying, completely neglecting to mention that he's spent such little time outside of prison because every time we let him out, he tries to rob someone the same fucking day.

we'll probably never come as close to true equality as we did in the 80's and 90's.

and that's a shame, black america really does and has had alot to offer to the big picture. there is absolutely something special in the black community. we've just taken its voice away by coddling their criminals.

ooga booga cracka crack crack crack bixnood

im sure that was right before you licked it up you goddamn leaf

Low IQs
Inability to think in abstract
Lack of self awareness
Lack of fathers
And honestly it doesn't help that they are physically hideous creatures.

All of this adds up to worthlessness. So they probably figure "why bother"

Welfare, gun-control, affirmative action, high minimum wage , Drugs, No dads, White flight, No Policing because they riot whenever a cop does his job, Shity schools that teach them Ebonics, Live in liberal shitholes, Told they can be racist, Believe in white privilege and cultural appropriation.

Basically everything the left said was needed to help them made them even worse off.

They were better off as a group 80 years ago.

>a few thousand years
Try a 100,000 years. That's when humans started to explore beyond the confines of the olduvai range and venture into more difficult environments.