Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZRa5_DHgl4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mamvq7LWqRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing, it was a false flag

Snow nigger

Some autist shot up a school full of children

Those dudes are basically as tall as that building

A bunch of kids got shot and the parents cried to the govt to hide the pics because they didn't want people to wank over their dead kids. People think it's a fake, but I haven't seen any good evidence yet for it. Prove me wrong though and I'll change my mind like a normal human being not like a liberal.

A hoax to push gun control.

False flag to push gun control.

ultimately, alex jones got a lot of new views.

A school shooting that had a lot of weird coincidental shit surrounding it.

They're pretty big

UUUU

It was fake.

Just watch
youtube.com/watch?v=TZRa5_DHgl4

little things like this, and wtc collapsing straight down like controlled demolitions just poke immense holes

A deranged and mentally disturbed young man, Adam Lanza, walked into Sandy Hook Elementary School with guns and shot 20 children along with 6 faculty members.

Found the jew

It didn't collapse straight downward. If you watch this video, around the 12 second mark, part of the building clearly falls at an angle not perfectly perpendicular to the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mamvq7LWqRU

pew pew pew pew pew
what is happening?
*screaming*
pew pew pew
*more screams*
i have a plan lets stay still soo that he waste his bullets!says ones of the teachers

pew pew pew

Exactly what you think happened.

My friend's cousin died you assholes stop making a joke of this

You have no idea how many normies legit said that to me about sandy hook when I told them it was fake.
EVERYONE has a relative or friend or relative of a friend that died there apparently.

This must stop. It hurts

>screenshotting your own posts

Get out little bong, the americans are talking

This whole situation is fishy as hell with two armed men fleeing the scene through the woods to the kid that had been reported to have been killed seen in public and on social media days later. When you ask yourself why would anybody do this? Gun control. What better way to promote gun control than by having the mass murder of kids by a "crazy guy" with a gun. Not to mention Obama's strict laws that were passed on the message to avoid something like this happening again. Wake up America.

Show me where it proves the same people are walking in a circle and aren't simply moving from one location to another. I see a lot of looping and cuts in the video.

If that's their goal then the government is really bad at accomplishing this goal. Not much happened in terms of gun control in the wake of Sandy Hook.

It's pretty fucked up that you guys talk about a tragedy like this as if it didn't happen. I used to live in Sandy Hook and knew many of the parents that had their children SLAIN. I even went to three funerals in one day! How can you say this didn't happen when I was right there and watched the coffin lower into the ground. Just let those children rest in peace and move on from this national tragedy already.

a lazy psyop

>cant have an entire town of crisis actors
Yeah, like the protesters that Soros hires on craigslist
>facts
>logic
>on the side of a gungrabbing bongistani

stfu leaf no you didnt, you baiting little cunt

That's the joke you braindead nigger, the town isn't even called Sandy Hook
I know it's a leaf, but damn

i'm angry right now. sue me.

Basacily a bunch of anti gun people took over an entire school board over decades to make the perfect event to ban guns. Nobody can possibily ignore dead children and the guns would be banned.

See you in court, faggot

When my dog died I couldn't smile for about two weeks. I guess losing a daughter is easier.

song is fuckin great

Somebody walked into a school with a gun and started shooting and pro-gun weebs started making up fake news to fool the sheep of the world.

Show some respect! Tony Hawk's little girl got blown to pieces!

Don't bother arguing with these fags. These are the same people who believe the earth is flat.

>Tony Hawk
kek it does look like him but tony hawk looks JUST as fuck compared to that guy

Good gods above, what the hell happened to the Hawkster?

Can we remember the part where the school was bulldozed like two days later?

staged by the obama administration to scare Americans into leaning for more gun control.

he is like 50 years old now

that makes sense actually.

He's 48.

holy shit where has the time gone. i need a drink

I'm sorry, is a screenshot some sort of special prize?

Having the same argument over and over again gets old fast. When I already know what the opposition are going to say (because they make the same stupid fucking points every goddamn time) it's just a lot easier to save my stock responses and post them instead of actually writing everything out again.

>Yeah, like the protesters that Soros hires on craigslist
yeah, because some hipster college kid working for weed money can be relied upon to take part in an ultra-covert op.

A classroom of children were murdered.

He was already 31 when the original Tony Hawk game came out in 1999, where have you been?

PSYOPS

wait but liberalism is about changing your mind and conservatism is about conserving as it is

I know that, but it just seems like i was just watching him on mtv yesterday talking with the guys from jackass eating those mini bagles with the cheese and pepperoni on them with friends from school after coming back from the skate park.