Most Sup Forums movie scene

>Coming in here and poisoning my families dinner with your Jewish, nigger loving hippy bullshit
youtu.be/qAEYZdJK-sA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZRCt4v4G_I
youtube.com/watch?v=vU9mI4fkiDo
youtube.com/watch?v=2YEhNHNydIs
youtube.com/watch?v=TgL_5QcZCMo
youtube.com/watch?v=2IAJFCxAP_Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8C716C8V9bQ
imdb.com/title/tt0120586/alternateversions
youtube.com/watch?v=6SO40ansNU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What were they eating anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=qZRCt4v4G_I

Food

you realize the point of the scene was to demonstrate that derek became a neonazi because his father who he idolized was killed and he found no way to cope other than going full 1488 and this shows how that affected his family life and how protective he is of his mom even with the gang shit

I smell nigger bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=vU9mI4fkiDo

Let's be real here though, that is a 100% rational response

This movie sent some really mixed messages

youtube.com/watch?v=2YEhNHNydIs

My favorite part of that scene is when the mother tries to get them to stop arguing and they both just kind of tell her to be quiet and let them continue the discussion.

Also Edward Norton is in a few scenes Sup Forums would identify with: youtube.com/watch?v=TgL_5QcZCMo

Is Ed Norton secretly based???

Original ending was supposed to be Edward Norton shaving his head in front of a mirror. They changed it because, well, nigger bullshit.

False, this has been called bullshit by everyone connected to the movie. It's a fantasy that he goes back to it.

lmao wtf

No one has ever denied that, original script absolutely had Norton becoming a nazi again

[Citation Needed]

youtube.com/watch?v=2IAJFCxAP_Y

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8C716C8V9bQ

You made the claim britbong, show evidence it was proven bullshit

Go read the IMBD page, it has a list of all the different cuts.

imdb.com/title/tt0120586/alternateversions

Zero mention of him shaving his head again.

>of all the different cuts
funny because I remember someone saying ITT the alternate ending was in the script.

100% not rational he would've never came to that conclusion had his father never forced his racist opinions on the young lad

Highly doubt it. His mom was pretty normal and sister even more liberal. He came to that shit on his own conclusion.

>He came to that shit on his own conclusion.
but the movie specifically showed him saying "i never saw it like that" when his dad talked about "nigger bullshit" did you even pay attention

I certainly would have, I feel. My white father who was fighting a fire and trying to save people gets shot up and fucking killed by a couple of niggers in some ghetto shithole? The only way you wouldn't reach Derek's conclusion was if you were a major cuckold

derek never had any preconceived notions about any race until his father told him to the movie makes his very clear

>the comments on that video
Max cringe

Why do people think they're smart for taking away from a scene the thing they're supposed to take away from it? There are SO many holier-than-thou comments on that video of people saying "wow, this scene is about how hate is just projection!" Like wow dude, no fucking shit. You saw through the incredibly complex wordplay of Spike Lee and got the real truth from that scene. I mean, it's not like the character EXPLICITLY states at the end that he hates himself more than anything.

So why the fuck do these faggots think they're so smart for realizing this? They see comments cheering on lines like "slavery was 137 years ago" and get triggered. They think that if someone agreed with a few lines from the rant then it clearly means they missed the point of it.

I seriously hate people who think they're smart and want everyone else to know it because all of the people who fall into this category are invariably 110 IQ losers who were told they were sooo smart all throughout elementary school and now think that the whole world wants to hear their opinions.

this disjointed rant brought to you by:
i'm on the clock right now and killing time

Im saying he would have developed preconceived notions about race anyway. everyone does, it's natural. Especially with what happens to his father

youtube.com/watch?v=6SO40ansNU8
And the majority of the dock storyline in season 2. But particularly this montage. I think Sup Forums can get behind it.

this whole idea about having preconceived (aka beforehand) notions about race is bullshit, the moment you interact with niggers, you're already making judgements about them.

Unless he lived in a magic bubble in America, his fathers racism did not precede his judgement of niggers

>Im saying he would have developed preconceived notions about race anyway.
maybe, but thats irrelevant in the context of the movie. Whats really important is to note that when derek felt emasculated or vulnerable he turned to that old neo nazi and felt solace and comfort and a fatherly figure from within him. The movie makes a point that derek was having these hateful thoughts because he couldn't get over his father's death so he took it out on someone else

Have you tried google? There are a dozen articles. Here:

The next scene goes to the apartment where detectives are trying to comfort the grieving mother and sister of Danny. The mother talks about how he was such a sweet boy, corrupted by the cruel world, and the older sister trying to fight back the tears, lights up a cigarette.

The camera pans away from the living room of the apartment and travel down the hallway to the closed bathroom door. The scene cuts to a view of the bathroom sink, which is filled with hair and an electric razor next to it. Then there is a view from behind Derek, who is rubbing his head with a towel. When he removes the towel his head is shaved clean. He stares at himself in the mirror for a moment staring at the swastika on his chest. He then pulls a pistol out of his pocket and cocks it, and looks in the mirror with the same smile he had when he was arrested for the murders.

Not a source.