Brit/pol/ - Rights for Whites /edition

>EU behaving like a 'cuckolded husband who is taking it out on the children' says Gibraltar
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/eu-will-not-give-way-gibraltar-diplomats-say-talk-war-dismissed/

>Argentina demanding Falklands back for 35th anniversary of war
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/601710/Falklands-war-Argentinians-Britain-threat-claim-to-islands-35-years

>Northern Ireland in talks for new devolved government under Britain
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-39473339

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fi1vIcvEuKg
youtube.com/watch?v=2AtCexbP-lE
youtu.be/tvTRZJ-4EyI
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-39482342
archive.fo/EFRM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST FOR STOP BEING A JEW

Reposting from last thread for anybody who cares:

I was in Poland and happened upon a rally, went to see what it was about and she was stood talking about how Muslims are scum who should never be allowed in the Here is when I saw her, I know a tiny bit of Polish but had some blokes telling me what she was saying. You can't see me in the video, I'm sat down the street a bit. She's literally Sup Forums in pretty woman form, I'm amazed people haven't picked up on her by youtu.be/fi1vIcvEuKg

Transcription of the first 3 minutes

>The European councillor invited to our country millions of invaders who were accepted by the former prime minister. So now Wroclaw's elites will happily invite to our city Muslim fundamentalists who will detonate themselves on the Grand Central Station, the airport or the stadium

>It is us who will have to face the enemy and defent the nation from the misery the politicians call upon us. That is why we must not allow those bastards to do

>We are not interested in European mandatory immigration quotas, we do not intend to compromise our position in this

>We will not admit even one refugee. We will not allow terrorism. We will not allow our children to be raped. We will not allow Poland to be torn apart with bombs and

>Poland will wake up from lethargy and will shake off the shackles of the Babylonian harlot. She will expel protagonists of the evil ideologies

>Multi culturalism
>False tolerance
>Expel those banksters, traitors, and the whole leftist mob

She also BTFOs Choudary and an old bloke burns a photo of Merkel. Pretty good watching.

Yeah, sort of. She looks a bit plain, really, but as another example of how vein, self centred, arrogant, and ungrateful she is, she had thousands of pounds worth of orthodontics, botox, hair and make up shit, all paid by my parents and still claims they didn't do anything for her. They also paid for her University, but that wasn't just some cosmetic shit so it isn't too bad.

She's a lot older than me, perhaps she resented having to share her parents after being an only child for so long and that made her the way she is, I don't know, I'm not a psychologist. That girl ain't right.

>tfw no qt polish muslim-hating redpilled gf to cuddle before telling her to get out of my country

>Why is she BASED?
She doesn't want the Indian filth in her country

>Heard they screwed over Ellison from being Chair(?)
He's Deputy Chair. Basically throwing the lefties a bone because in reality he'll be making almost no important decisions.

>Can the Dems really ignore the Bernie grassroots?
I suspect they'll pander to them, but still pick another shitty "electable" "centrist" to face Trump.

>Now linking his supporters with Russia???
Yes, the Dems are this committed to the Russia shit they're willing to commit suicide.

>You guys need a third party like a Whore needs an STI test.
2016 was a great opportunity for third parties. Unfortunately, the Libertarians had the almost worst candidate possible and the Greens are just too retarded.

She sounds like your parents will be happy once they flog her off to a husband. Is she also feminist who only wants to marry a rich guy?

Right lads, off to bed.
Treat yourselves to a good tug tonight.

mfw not me

Part of the ONR. They started up in the 30s to BTFO the (((merchants)))

>tfw this sketch wouldn't be allowed now, even though every traffic warden is Nigerian

>mfw I know a Mexican-American qt that wants all illegals gone because they're ruining "her" country

Have this instead

i'm sorry i keep posting about /r/untedkingdom in these threads but they're literally still as mad as they were last june

i really want to understand whats wrong with these people, they take the brexit and tory majority so personally

Much better, we could start the revolution together i really want to understand whats wrong with these people
Reddit.

How many numbers did she go up?
Like from 6 to 8?
Or from 5 to 9?

ABSOLUTELY CIVIC
American = pure Celto-Germanic, atheist, pagan or Protestant

Just looked up this gorgeous patriot cumdumpster...

Absolutely, she joined a dating site for rich men, I'm not even joking, she found someone her age and she treats him like absolute shit, they frequently fall out, always when he's done something trivial (gone out drinking, didn't come home on time, etcerera.)

My parents used the money they got from their parents (our grandparents) dying to buy her a house to put her in, rent free, and you know what she said? "Can't you just sign it over to me? It will br a lot easier for bills and such and Grandma would have wanted it that way"

No, no she fucking wouldn't. Me gran saw her for the entitled cunt she is, if she knew we spent their money, the pension my grandad worked his entire life for and then died going down the fucking mines just so she could live as a fucking princess then they'd be spinning in their graves. My whole family know what she's like and greatly dislike her for it, she is the epitome of an awful person.

I quite enjoy the occasional reddit post desu. Nice to know they're still consumed by rage and upset and that they haven't learned a single thing from their loss. Namely not to call everybody with a different view a retard Hitler.

Thank you Based US correspondence.
What are your predictions/ or any stories buried?

What is your Fed-Reserve doing? Are they gonna raise IRs because our fucking cuck governor won't do it unlesss you guys do something big. and we need higher IRs in teh UK.

>atheist, pagan

fuck out of here, Shlomo

It's hard to quantify, because she has a disgusting attitude, imagine a cute little dog that bites you and yaps when you get near it, I'd say a 7 or an 8 on looks and a "poison"/10 on personality.

>Ed'ing home to bed.

She's wonderful.

She sounds like a fucking nightmare lad. How old is she? Is she really hot?(I know she's your sister but you can objectively tell). What does she do for a living and what degree did she get?

Sometimes no makeup is better.

>anti-European religious intolerance

>Her personality according to what you say is as hideous as the appearance of this creature.

>What are your predictions/ or any stories buried?

One story being buried right now is that Obongo's National Security Advisor, Susan Rice, was behind the "unmasking" of Trump's people, basically confirming they were being spied on.

>What is your Fed-Reserve doing? Are they gonna raise IRs

They already did. Nothing happened because Trump has restored confidence in businesses by getting rid of shitty regulations.

Their faces crack me up every time

FFS it's my Nick Griffin again.

>The Absolute STATE of fucking people like that.

We all have shit family members.
>Sometimes it can be us.

Stay strong and BASED.

Atheism is anti-western and Paganism is a dead meme.

I see. Interesting.
Also
>IRates
you deregulation is going to cause a massive boom and a bigger Bust than 42JJ tits.

>Ride the top and bottom.

Over here you gonna see big House price crash in the next 2 years.

27 now, but she acts like that much of a brat you could easily confuse her for 13. She's good looks wise, but not pick her out of a crowd tier, but you wouldn't say she was unattractive. The thing is, the way she treats men is like she thinks she's a supermodel and they should be glad to have her, her head is so far up her arse it goes all the way through her digestive system and comes back through her mouth.

She works as a train conductress, but of course that isn't good enough for her, so she wants to be the driver of the train. She can't even drive a fucking car and she wants to drive a train, how the fuck does she think she qualifies for that?

She got a degree in drama, to become a famous actress, she was an extra in an episode of emmerdale once but got sacked because she kept trying to get lines for herself, so she became a teacher, which she said was beneath her, so she quit and got her job as a train conductress.

I'm sorry bro.
But it looks so much like Peter Kay's Geraldine.

>you deregulation is going to cause a massive boom and a bigger Bust than 42JJ tits.

Meh, fuck it. This globalist shit won't survive another crash. There won't be any survivors.

Pretty tired, lads. But not giving up ju...

True Story now listen:
>Mate works for
>A London Transport Company

knows young woman who is getting a Train Driver Fast-Track job as she's a
>Favourite
pick of the
>Managing Director.

So your sister may well use her charms.

>she was an extra in an episode of emmerdale once but got sacked because she kept trying to get lines for herself

Aye.
We can hope.

>Destruction breeds creation.

>Atheism is anti-western
retard alert
>Paganism is a dead meme.
can be said about the real Christianity (Whites only, pro-slavery and pro-extermination)

Is he on Virgin trains?

>27 now
At her age acting that way gets tiresome very fucking quickly. She's lucky she has snagged herself a boyfriend.

>She works as a train conductress
Fair play, actually could lead to a well paying job. Is she union as well?

>She got a degree in drama, to become a famous actress
Lol I bet your parents were fucking thrilled paying for that shit.

Wake up

>Paganism is a dead meme
Tell that to the Hindus

No.
Clue is in "London" Transport Company.
Can't say more. But I've seen the electronic messages.

Shows how things work for some people.
>I had to work me way up with no shennanigans in my roles

She's probably TSSA with that attitude.
Doesn't strike me as the RMT type!

I can see why you would say that, and I respect your opinion, but I ask you once more to reconsider Nick Griffin.

She won't even be happy when she becomes a driver, she'll never be happy, she earns more than enough money and like I said, doesn't pay any rent because she lives in my parents second house (tfw middle class) she's like the opposite of a parasite in that no matter how high she gets she's never happy. The UN could announce her president of the Earth tomorrow and she'd wonder why she isn't president of the universe.

Oh yes, she's union through and through, she claims she's the most valuable asset the company has but she's on strike all the fucking time, apparently sat at home watching loose women makes you employee of the month.

Aye. That girls' school had an effect on him
>Was one of 2 boys admitted to an All girls school. Probably 2nd boy was a Casanova Ethnic lad.

oh look McShlomo is back.

i wonder how long until he starts shilling about how the keeping of catamites and how pederasty is perfectly fine, and a god-given right, because the romans and greeks did it and because of that it somehow is considered gay.

How much does she earn as signaller?

Don't know exactly, think it's about 30k a year.

She should
>BE HUMBLE.
youtu.be/tvTRZJ-4EyI

>but she's on strike all the fucking time, apparently sat at home watching loose women makes you employee of the month.

Loses money, no? But no problem she lives rent free!

>rent Free in London. Amazingly lucky.

>union
tfw never been in a union
Is there even any point in them? What do you actually get out of being in one? I seriously don't get it.

He deserves:

When did I say it was London? Top kek, my parents couldn't afford to rent in London, let alone buy a second house there.

Oh and if all I've said hasn't made you lads angry enough, she votes green and voted remain.

We're talking about in the context of western civilization.

>about 30k a year
Rent free as well, very nice.

She sounds like she would actually make a good union rep

Quickie. Swimming was top choice in our school mainly because we were bussed to the girl's grammar school.They had a pool, we didn't.
Still, I'm suprised Nick was allowed to study at a girls school. Bizarre.

Yes.
My friend is a REP.
You won;t believe the shit management try to do.
>2 years back a Performance manager tried to sack a guy for being sad at work and not "Friendly".

Ok , extreme, but lots of shit.
>ain;t perfect, but you make it better.

Pret-A-Manger dock wages for employees who don't smile when a mystery shopper shows up.
1 guy started a union.
They sacked him on "harassment an homophobic abuse"

>It;s real tough.

Wife had had a miscarriage.

Could always make a comeback. It's no more retarded than christianity tbf.

Ok, cool.
But still.
That;s some deep stuff.
>You don;t be a dick. Good lad.

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-39482342

>A UK-based team of researchers has created a graphene-based sieve capable of removing salt from seawater.
>The sought-after development could aid the millions of people without ready access to clean drinking water.

>KEK

yeah, was a remote boarding/private school.

Forgot to add green text about that guy who was sad:
>Wife had had a miscarriage a day before "Assessment"

>niggers can't into fire in the driest land on earth
Why do we even bother?

>Schlomo
nigger you are half Ashkenazi

You'd think so, but "her" shed roof caved in and she made my parents pay as they are the "landlords", she even threatened to sue if they wouldn't pay as she said she was a tennant, I have to tell myself she was joking but she probably wasn't.

The roof cost about 200 quid to fix, she frequently buys handbags for more than that, yet she still demanded my parents pay.

I honestly don't know where it all went so wrong for her, maybe me mum had an affair with a gypsey, only logical explanation.

I thought she was Conductress?

>Pret-A-Manger dock wages for employees who don't smile when a mystery shopper shows up.
Just smile then, surely. Or work somewhere else if you can't be fucked with it.
>1 guy started a union.
>They sacked him
So union not actually that helpful then?

Join one.
Get involved.
If you don;t like then you can always leave.
>Like Insurance against shit management tricks

She is, I didn't want to correct him.

>You'd think so, but "her" shed roof caved in and she made my parents pay as they are the "landlords"
lol

>she even threatened to sue if they wouldn't pay as she said she was a tenant
Has she signed a tenant agreement? Why doesn't your parents tell sort it out herself?

>I honestly don't know where it all went so wrong for her, maybe me mum had an affair with a gypsey, only logical explanation.
: )

Absolute madness. They will be feeding these lazy niggers next thing.

>Has she signed a tenant agreement? Why doesn't your parents tell sort it out herself?
Of course not, she had no clue what she was on about, she just didn't want to pay for the shed roof. I mean, why would she? The only thing that's in that shed is the lawnmower, and she makes our dad do that.

Moist cucumber snack desu.

Fuck knows lad its 5 am and unless you are driving the train or checking the tickets I don't know what their job is.

You're so polite user

Same, was chatting one up once. Her dad liked me cause Boruc and Zurawski were at Celtic at the time and I'm oringally from Glasgow and a tim so we had the football connection. Man I wish I didn't fuck that one up.

I dunno I've always just got on with it really. Never gone on strike or anything. Got sacked a couple of times but probably deserved it.

>shit management tricks
Like what?

Have you worked in customer service in Britain?
Read the Private Eye article; They put a fake case on him precisely because he was setting a Union up.

That was the point; They weren't officially represented by any Union at Pret. Hence the management, who are also employees, nipped it in the bud.

Germany has some very good Industrial relations because they have a good Unionised workforce and emplyee representation where Management are more co-operaive and vice vers.

We'e inherited the US
>Fake smile have a nice day
>Boss is great
>Suck sucky boss time
>No Union; Muh COmmunist? No way!

Each needs each other; Balance is key.

What did he know?

>TOP character from TToI.

To be honest, I don't know if she is a signaller as well, I remember on her training course she was asked to have a rain coat, so maybe she does that too, I can't think why you'd need a raincoat inside a train.

Congrats on Brexit, nigs. Remove kebab next

You'll know when it happens.
>Ask for Union Rep when any disciplinary or "Chat" is asked of you.

archive.fo/EFRM0

>Gibraltar accuses EU of behaving like a 'cuckolded husband who is taking it out on the children'

my sides

Jizz?

Fair enough.

£200 for a handbag. Cheap bastard. I go to HK regularly. I have people ask me to go to the Chanel shop in Manchester because sometimes the bags are cheaper there. I have bought bags over £1500 no problem. Interesting factoid: you can only buy one bag of any type. They won't allow one customer to have two of the same bag.

>she will never be your gf

How to win?

When it came to the noncery did he adopt Arsene Wenger tactics:
>"noooo" I didn't see it. I didn't see that tackle"

Remember to vote yes in the now inevitable Mercian independence referendum.

Your sister sounds like she's a proper princess. Night lad I'm knackered and going to bed now. I hope everything is going well in your life apart from your pain in the arse sister