Why not?

Name one down side to the complete eradication of Muslims from the Western World or anywhere but the Middle East. Hint: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yBRN6xA3oc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reduced diversity.

it sets precedent for the eradication of any group of people
like Sup Forums users

You could justify killing pretty much anyone if you obscure enough. But im not willing to do that.

Name one downside to the complete eradication of racists from the world.

Just fucking one.

Niggers would think that they're acceptable human beings
/thread what do i fucking win

You're correct. I can't. Well done senpai.

>tfw no feet left to smooch

I see no downside at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=2yBRN6xA3oc

Who will we make fun of when mudshits are gone?

The Jews.

True. And we still have shitskins, just no mudshits.

Kebab meat will spoil when there's no one to man the meat pits...but Greeks

You'd be eradicating the religious group most aligned with the average Sup Forums values

No more crusades

>Leaf defending Mudshits

It makes a lot of sense that you would make this point; considering how your country is now more polluted than ever before.

Everybody is racist even if they don't admit it so you'd kill everybody on earth .

Why do you want to let them keep the middle east? Kill every last one of them.

Violation of the International Human Rights law.

Just because youre a scumbag doesnt mean everyone else has to be.

I thought america didnt have to follow that

There wouldnt be any videos demonstrating stuff that we'd like to know but no one can legally do it, for example how would a guy would look if he got run over a tank, or a shotgun blast in slo mo.

Well to take a few examples:
abortion
homosexuality
capital punishment
degeneracy of the West

seriously, why is Sup Forums not Muslim yet?

>the way to fix my country is to dispose of like 10% of my population because i don't like them

k

America maybe doesn't, but he said "The western world"

Well, there is one. Tolerance means no defense in means of white anti-bodies in human organism. So, bigger tolerance means that your organism will die due to suffering from disease. But if you remove all viruses from the Earth to aeons of years, just one meteorite with virus will kill all living on planet.
Muslims are needed to make humanity immune system stronger. But today, humanity immune system is collapsing due to politicians.
So, my opinion is: muslims need to be removed to their native countries. So as blacks need to be removed to their native Africa continent.

The difference is that Christians aren't known for fucking goats or assaulting our women with acid.

>implying leaf-posters aren't mudslime leaf-posters

>Name one down side to the complete eradication of Muslims from the Western World or anywhere but the Middle East. Hint: You can't
they still exist in the middle east

This thread was made for your flag.

It's less bad than waiting til they're 20% of the country to do it.

Duh. Cat prevention.
Without muslims there would be millions of cats shitting everywhere.

Everyone would mix into low IQ mud race and humanity would die on this planet without ever reaching the stars.

They are actually doing your job.. having children with your women and openly fighting the jews.
Not fan of Muslims, but jews are worst and we-re getting constantly fucked by them

>so you'd kill everybody on earth
Still not seein' the downside.

Reduced happenings. I love some good happenings.

Canadians

Nothing matters you are all living in a deterministic universe propagated by cause and effect on the atomic level.

>it sets precedent for the eradication of any group of people
>like Sup Forums users

not seeing a downside

user, you raise a good question: What will become of Sup Forums when there are no more happenings? We thrive upon them for sustenance.

>muh cherry picking
Fuck off, Sup Forums is a mulsim board now

Removal sounds better than eradication.

The multi trillion dollar military/security/intel complex would have no reason to exist and over one in five people living in the US are directly employed by the US government and its contracts. Over half the people in the US depend on federal dollars to live.

France would be terrible at soccer

Massive power vacuum in East Asia potentially catalyzing WW3.

Boom. Fucking done dipshit.

All the people that would die wouldn't like that very much would they? Why don't you think of others for a change?

I am thinking of others, I'm thinking of other countries that could fall victim to Muslim terror under a false 'religion of peace' narrative if they are not permanently eradicated.