I regret my vote

I regret my vote

every. single. fucking. day.

sage

Just remember the alternative

your mother regrets not aborting you

every. single. fucking. day

faggit

Don't you shills get tired of posting the same shit every hour of every day?

(rename before posting).jpg

Good job not forgetting!

Hillary. Clinton. Really!?!

:'(

You won't regret eating my ass OP ;O

Do you sometimes worry whether papa Soros' shillshekels will be enough to pay your rent?

Me too bro I live with a bunch of rural and suburban retards and we all voted for drumpf it fucking sucks he is not bringing back manufacturing, his not giving us really good healthcare, the good jobs are never coming back he is an utter failure.

I hope SHE wins next race. It's over for him

I know, you could have joined the Trump train but instead you shilled for hill.

>please concern troll somewhere else David Brock lackey

Peace with Russia, ISIS in retreat. Why do you regret avoiding WW3

media star versus murderer. truth.

By

This

ID

Yeah! Kill yourself low life motherfucker good for nothing piece of shit we'll MAGA.

I would have taken Madam President over this shit any day user... I just didn't know it back then.

>1 post by this ID
i want to send a bomb in post to shareblues office

Daily reminder than anthropogenic climate change is a hoax made to cripple the west and impoverish the entire earth.

Facts:

>Carbon dioxide is not a pollutant. It is simply part of the carbon cycle and all life forms rely on it.

>You can build a coal-fired power plant at a fifth of the cost of an equivalent solar plant.

>You can burn coal, and fossil fuels at these plants without emitting any pollution.

>There is enough natural gas in North America to power the country for another 100 years.

>Plants thrive in high carbon environments. Humans thrive in warmer weather,.

>Global warming isn't happening. It just isn't, which is why they changed it to "Climate Change"

>California WILL get rolling blackouts, or will economically collapse in the next 10 years, it's one or the other or both. They shut down their last nuclear plant and refuse to build any more power plants for a net gain of 0 in energy production while the population continues to increase.

>China has abandoned almost all of their plans for solar farms in their country because they know it's shit

>Solar costs 3.7 times the amount natural gas does, even after federal and state subsidies.

>New coal and gas plants are able to emit zero emissions.

Great thread

You lack the courage of your convictions, faggot.
>saged and hidden

Then why did you vote for Hillary?

Checked for you are the meme.

Umm, I'm sorry. Did you say 'facts'? I didn't see a single one

Nice try Hill Shill.

Pussy you shouldn't have voted for Grandma Pneumonia. To bad you don't know what it feels like to be a winner but it's not to late to turn or Maddox and come to the Right Side.

>Voted for Johnson
>Clean conscience knowing I didn't support Trump or Hillary
>My state is always blue so my vote doesn't mean shit anyways

Feels good to have not supported either shit candidate while helping to push for more than a 2 party system.

Thanks for doing it anyway then, shithead. And fuck you for wasting one of Kek's blessings, you worthless faggot shill.

Regret Winning, Yesss!!! Kiss your wife's kids and go to bed faggot.