I'm Asian. I go to the gym all the time. I have a cool haircut. Nice teeth. The whole nine yards

I'm Asian. I go to the gym all the time. I have a cool haircut. Nice teeth. The whole nine yards.

I approach women here, and the majority here are white and always get rejected. Some even have the audacity to straight up say "I don't really like Asian guys".

Then I come home to see this shit online. What the fuck? Is this a Canada only phenomenon? Is she "mentally ill"? Honestly I'm only trying to fuck them, I know a daughter with this chick would never be as beautiful as she is (STpeach).

And I would go for my own kind but my area is only 5% Asian. I've also been brainwashed to find whites more attractive which I think occurs in middle school when the "imprinting" happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891_lynchings
nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/chinese-man-whacked-umbrella-bus-queens-hate-crime-article-1.2997752
youtube.com/watch?v=JJRfadDXWp4.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's the 1% that likes Asians. I remember she was with an Asian dude before that helped her set up her stream and she dumped him for another Asian. lol

your mistake is that real life girls don't give a fuck about you, nerdy girls who listen to kpop and play video games probably do cause they're brainwashed a different way.

Mentally ill. She's a "gamer girl," and gamer culture, although created by white men, has been attributed to Asians, and so she's a little gook fetishist. Kind of like how people who listen to rap like niggers.

Why do you feel entitled to any woman you want as a non-human?

Most girls aren't broken attention whores who flash their asses to nerds who play video games all day over the internet. And it would take a seriously broken girl to racemix, especially with a chink

Also Canadians grew up in what amounts to an American suburb. They're a bunch of Marxist anti-white rats.

This only ever happens at Uni when they know the asians parents are loaded because they buy their kids expensive cars. I honestly always wondered if the girls even put out. At my uni though all the asians stay together and ive only ever seen one wmaf international couple

Asians are like red heads not many people will find you attractive but the ones who do will fucking love you for it. Find some weaboo girls they'll fuck you no problem

>advocating race-mixing
Disgusting sub-human.

Most white women have been brainwashed into wanting the BBC, being sluts and avoiding marriage/motherhood. Why on earth would they date an Asian guy and have anything to do with a culture that is conservative with strong family values?

I would lay off the supreme gentleman mindset.

Your face is ugly mate.

We all know history is taught by the winners. Since the winners' greatest enemies are AMs, we've been fucked over in the history education department of this country.

Here are some historical facts that they never taught you in school. Classes teaching fake histories ignored such lesson plans on how:

Chinese men were human canaries. They checked for gas leaks during mining by walking into mines with explosives on them. If they'd explode, well, you knew the gas leak was bad. This is the origin of the phrase, a "Chinaman's chance."

Did your AP US History class teach you about how the biggest single mass lynching event was directed at the Chinese?

Did your AP US history class teach you about how FDR's grandfather made a shit ton of money selling Opium to China? Do you know where some of that drug money went? It funded the inception of Harvard. How are the Chinese recompensed today for this treachery? They get shafted by affirmative action to the point Harvard has to have people sue them for discrimination to take them seriously. This motherfucker's grandson, FDR, is of course, infamous for the internment of the Japanese. He went against his advisers and interned them anyways. There's also documents detailing his racism against the Asians, being against race-mixing, etc.

wait are there people who unironically find redheads unnatractive?
'cause I find that really fucking hard to believe

Did your AP US History class teach you about the 442nd regimental combat team? Does the general public know that a group of virtually all Japanese soldiers was the most decorated unit in Murican military history? Do they know that they were sent out on suicide missions, incurring a casualty rate of 250% while it was about 3% for everyone else? Do they know that this unit of 4,000 men were replaced 2.5 times and won over 9,400 Purple Hearts while their family were kept in internment camps like animals?

Did your AP US History class teach you about Ho Feng Shan? The man who saved an estimated 4,000 Jews? Nope. We instead get Schindler's List, and literally hundreds of films shitting on AM.

Did your AP US History class teach you about Qian Xuesen, the man who founded the Jet Propulsion Laboratory of NASA? Did you guys learn about how he was kicked out for being a chink? Of course not. Instead, we see on the news, Chinese scientists getting accused of random ass shit, and even being barred for, you guessed it, being chinks.

Did they teach you about how when Britain was fighting China, Murica broke its promise of neutrality, and helped the Brits, citing "Blood is thicker than water"? Perhaps the Chinese are the blame for this one; who's stupid enough to believe that Europeans can keep treaties?

Did they teach you about Vincent Chin.

Chinese men literally built California. When they first came, they weren't allowed to bring wives so they died alone while doing back-breaking work, building this country. (Reminds me of that Israeli company that made it a contractual obligation to not have sex with the locals). They built the railroads and sustain life in California to this day via all the Silicon Valley work they do. How to they get recompensed? By Hollywood, the bamboo ceiling, and the legendary sexual racism of the West Coast.

This

r/AsianMasculinity
Chinese society - call to action to combat white worshiping
u/the_lordship
This post is probably only relevant to our Chinese brothers. I am currently living in Hong Kong. The amount of white worshiping in dating market may be less than what it is in the US, however a different aspect of white worshiping is prevalent. Lots of people here thinks that what is hip/cool is what is western/international. Be it studying, travelling, fashion, or even food. The really sad thing is many guys here seem to comply to this view as well. I am beginning to ponder, as a Chinese male, what can I do to combat this prejudice. I will focus on the economic aspect here first. Much of white worshiping comes from the false belief that the white is wealthier and more powerful. In the case of Hong Kong, the white's power in economy is due to the presence of all the foreign banks and law firms. Sure they are dwindling with the rise of Chinese firms, but the trend isn't accelerated enough. What can we do to accelerate it? A sense of comradeship has to be cultivated among all our Chinese brothers who are in business - just like what the african amercians and south asians have been doing for decades already. For example, When choosing among two similar firms to do business with, choose the one which is Chinese, or at least with healthy asian presence. Fuck the white brand names. Fuck Goldman JP whatsoever. Avoid brands who demonstrated anti-asian behavior, e.g. Abercrombie Help out your countrymen in situations like meeting, evaluation, job interview. Hire your brothers first. Do not discriminate against our fellow countrymen. Bring them up. Especially in the US, it is a number game eventually. If all chinese people in the states unit and do well, the overall power and perception would have to improve. 千里之行,始於足下。 Shit doesn't change by itself. Changes have to be started by each of us..

Damn, this is some nigger tier victimhood. No one gives a shit.

There's a difference between the person who is focusing on himself and ignoring all social and political issues altogether in monk mode, and the uncle Chang who participates in liberal politics but consciously ignores Asian issues (or even opposes them).

The uncle Chang type is very annoying. They have a subconscious belief that Asians have lower social standing and it is more acceptable to be rude to and to argue against Asians. So when they argue against other Asians or Asian issues, they feel empowered because they could never speak to a non-Asian in that way.

tldr: if an Asian cares about social issues, he/she should care about Asian issues

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891_lynchings

Biggest lynching was directed at Italians in New Orleans in 1891. Lurk harder

Western cultures only reward power and aggressiveness. This is why Western countries always pander to Middle-Easterners but hardly treat us as equals.

>Literal we wuz tier post by Han Lee

do you live in chicago?

>she's lying
>has very low standards.
Pick one
Oh and, we're not your fucking dating advice.
>>>/Saged/

But canaries are literally more valuable as human beings than chinks are

LEAVE

Exactly, literally "We WUZ".

>someone actually typed all of this butthurt
>mfw

Move to the Bay Area

Cool blog!

Audacity? It's called honesty, mate. Color matters and is a turnoff to some people, that's just how sexual attraction works.

Sage

Chinese man hit by umbrella in hate crime:
nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/chinese-man-whacked-umbrella-bus-queens-hate-crime-article-1.2997752

Why hate crime against Asians happened so frequently these days?

Because there is no consequence. Hateful behavior from other POC against Asians is still INTOLERABLE.

It seems Asians are the most invisible group in Anglo society. Most hate crimes against Asians are simply dismissed. Barely any "liberal" (of any race) can notice ferocious racism against Asians. Emasculation of (East) Asian men are accepted as granted.

Perpetrator should be arrested and punished according to law.

>natives defending themselves against foreign invaders should be a crime!

What kind of scum would believe this?

>Is this a Canada only phenomenon?

It's typically WM/AF in Canada like it is everywhere else.

AM/WF is almost as rare here as BM/AF.

Oh no, muh eternal Asian victimhood. No one suffers more hate crimes than whites, and yet you'r sitting here whining. Go back to Asia you slant-eye sub-human.

First you're going to quickly become aware of just how hostile white anglo society is towards anything that remotely challenges the white male fragility of the considered 'social norm'. Surprisingly, you'll even find this level of hostility coming from her own friends but more on that later.

In my experience dating across Australia and North America as a Chinese Australian (and trust me, the aussie accent gets the ladies, it's a major plus), and having dated Asian and fob girls, here are the major issues with white anglo society when dating one of their own quality women:

1) You're going to get stares.

People are going to look at you, even surreptitiously, but you're going to feel it, and you're going to feel their beady little maggot eyes perving at you two and judging you and her especially. Especially if she's a quality WF and not a hambeast; we're talking chicks like this: youtube.com/watch?v=JJRfadDXWp4. You're also going to get stares from asian women but personally i havent felt the animosity from them the way i've felt it from other white men and women.

2) They're not going to respect the relationship:

It's to be expected that if you have a quality girl, and even if you're married to her, that other people are going to hit on her. White men especially will make it a point to try to come onto her and some of her white friends may even gaslight her. Hell, the entirety of white anglo societyis against the relationship given the media, the culture and the strange fixation white anglo society has towards asian penis sizes.

3) Career sabotage will become familiar:

As if being made to live as second class citizens in white anglo society wasnt bad enough, and as if the bamboo ceiling didnt make life harder than it has to be, and as if anti asian AA discrimination policies in education and work didnt make life harder for Asian men, we now have to deal with the fact that having a quality WF calling you her boyfriend, means jealous WM will actively try to sabotage you, your work, your career, or your very sense of self. I've had no less than 3 black and white friends who turned on a dime when my relationship status was known. Previously decent WM mates would become insecure mudsill scrabbling gaslighters, it was sad to see and it's a trait i'm observing to become more and more common as AMWF pairings become more and more ubiquitous throughout life and media.

Fact of the matter is, brothers, is that the true test of the white man's sincerity when he claims to accept Asians is whether or not he'll gladly part with his own daughter, sister, cousin, childhood crush to you and not just as a one night thing either, but in raising a family and (here's the key point) raising the children in a Asian cultural upbringing? Is the white man in question, willing to see his grandchildren become sinicised?

>Most hate crimes against Asians are simply dismissed.

Because everyone knows they deserve whatever hate comes their way.

It's not. It's standard square Asian shaped. I just need to move to SF or something.
Elliot Rodger once said "you can't ignore it. You embrace it" in reply to a person asking how to deal with hate. I won't go that far but dude was G sometimes albeit fucking crazy
You're right. She's likely the 0.1% that I'll never find.

However it's not my choice to be born and raised here. Just so you all know the hyphenated American thing is a meme. That is Korean-American, Mexican-American, etc. unless they live in a community surrounded by similar English speaking Americanized people, I guarantee you they identify 100% as the former and 0% as "American".

The thing is though only being attracted to white women is like being gay. I can't really undo the attraction and reroute it to liking Asian women more like I should.

No one should have ever invited the whole world over to America. It creates problems for you but also for people like me. No one should have ever enslaved either.

>white male fragility
We've got Comrade Marx here.

go back to asia

She doesn't know how to cook per her own words and doesn't want kids. So it's not really "racemixing" if no kids occur.

t. Elliot

It's not your race. Approaching random women is shallow and comes across as creepy, so only shallow women will react positively.

Stop buying into degeneracy or you will always be a subhuman.

Anglo society needs the relationship between Asian men and white women to fit some sort of a script that reserves the massive egos of cocky white guys. If it is a white woman well past her prime marrying an Asian guy, there is no issue. If the woman is more dorky and a part of an alt culture (scene, goth, and anime freak), then it's okay. The only time it becomes a problem is when Asian men get the kinds of white women that a lot of guys would fantasize about and most of us know what kinds of white girls those are. When they see a handsome Asian man with a western woman that is good looking and in her prime (20s), that is when it makes them rage and that is when you start seeing their true colors show. It's really about how it fits the script, that is what Anglo society cares about. They just need a couple that fits the mold to where cocky white guys can come up with an excuse as to why they wouldn't chase the girl or a flaw that they can point out in the couple, such as how the Asian guy is rich and the woman is really just a gold digger.

>Brainwashed to find whites more attractive

No silly, that's just reality.

>ive been brainwashed to find the objectively most attractive race attractive

>I have a cool haircut

No you don't

I think it's because white men that are obsessed with blondes are dudebro type of racist guys and working class types that naturally hate minorities. When they see a Scandinavian beauty (lets face it, Scandinavian blondes destroy American bottle blonde bimbos in a beauty contest) with an Asian guy or any minority group in general, it really fucks with their egos and makes them feel helpless too because they can't really brainwash a Euro girl like they can some American barbie.

It's even funny seeing how confused and angry some American bimbos get seeing an Asian guy with a Euro beauty but I admire European women for being objective in evaluating men. It's one thing to pick Chris Hemsworth over Godfrey Gao but these American bimbos are angry at their Euro sisters for taking Godfrey Gao over Larry The Cable Guy.

You want to piss American society off and enrage racist white dudes in America? Date and fuck those blondes.

It's still dysfunctional then, since she herself admits that she goes into relationships basically for masturbatory/fetishistic purposes

Anyway im off to pump iron at the gym and study some of my engineering homework.

Hope i dropped some redpills in this thread.

>It's not. It's standard square Asian shaped. I just need to move to SF or something.
no you are just ugly mate. Get a sleek hair cut and start cutting fat because you will never get anyone.

I thought she was single.

I have a sleek Korean style haircut did you not read the OP?

>Honestly I'm only trying to fuck them

Lol. And you're asking a white nationalist board for advice on how you, an Asian male, can fuck white girls? Why did you think this was a good idea?

>stop worshipping white people
>typing english on a western website to speak to other asians
Heh

LEAVE. FUCKING ASIANS MOVE BACK TO ASIA YOU PIECE OF SHITS

>And it would take a seriously broken girl to racemix, especially with a chink

To be fair about it, I would rather have half Asian grandkids than half black ones.

Do gooks have any other topic on this board? give it a rest.

Elliot pls dont kill anyone

Why? How could you possibly identify with some oriental shit that is somehow supposed to be your grandkid?

>I'm only trying to fuck them
Pretty sure they figured that out.

Checked and keked
Good one Pablo

>Korean style haircut
white people in the West probably assume you're gay. But seriously, you may as well give it up, you're only going to be more disappointed.

I've noticed that white chicks that date asians tend to be Neotenic 10/10s and basically conform to the asian aesthetic.
Which is to say EXACTLY MY TYPE FUCKING ASIANS SOTP STEALING OALL THE QTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>brainwashed
Nigger, white women are more aesthetic.
Literally white people were the only group that practiced eugenics (without their knowledge) properly.
Look for example indians. In pre Hispanic times, the Aztecs ruled most of the central area. They had many lesser tribes conquered and of course, beautiful women were taken and given to the rulers of the Aztecs or sacrificed to the gods.
Like, every fucking favorable mutation was sacrificed to the Gods instead of being put in the gene pool. Clear eyes, fair hair, beautiful features, strong sportive men.
I don't know what disgenics other parts of the world had, but could be the same with Asians, since the Chinese forced women to have freakisly small feet (small feet = small size = Chinese people start shrinking in a few generations)

Aside from royal blood marrying between each other, I don't see that said behaviour happened to white people.

Am black and can confirm, it's a hit or miss everytime

>some whore who flashes her ass to betas (probably mostly beta asians since she chooses to present herself as having a chink boyfriend) for money
>WOW 10/10 NEOTENIC EXACTLY MY TYPE

Okay. I meant companionship and fucking. Boyfriend and girlfriend. No kids I'll find a white skinned Asian at some point.

>I'm Asian. I go to the gym all the time. I have a cool haircut. Nice teeth. The whole nine yards.

You failed to mention whether you're extremely rich or not.

>Then I come home to see this shit online. What the fuck? Is this a Canada only phenomenon? Is she "mentally ill"?

No, her asian boyfriends are extremely rich. They take her on frequent exotic vacations out of the country and pay all her bills, and they're submissive so she can call all the shots.

You know what women dont like? Faggots who are sulking on the internet whining about why women dont like them. You're on the verge of becoming an r9k fag if you dont stop whining and obsessing on the internet about why you cant get women. Focus on some hobbies and get some shit done and things will come naturally to you

>the aztecs were a society of wojacks purging chads and stacies before they could take over

Truly a paradise

She's from vancouver which is like 75% asian.

2 posts and 0 Asians deported. Good job cuck.

double this, stop being a insecure faggot, thats some pleb tier shit, and frankly Asians are better then that

no one likes rice niggers

How are you supposed to relate to some nigger shit with tight curly hair and weird bone structure

Hm? What exactly can I do? I am telling this asian fuck that whites dont like him. Hes not welcome? got it? kill yourself.

canadian women love any man whose skin colour isn't white. fucking race traitors

gawd i love red heads.

How are you supposed to relate to some oriental shit more than some nigger shit? Like I have a distant cousin that married a Sicilian and the whole family is all "camel driver/wop/her father is an alcoholic who failed her" etc, so how can a mud be acceptable in some way?

>brainwashed to find whites more attractive

whites objectively are more attractive. Studies which use objective measures of beauty like symmetry find this. We had harsher climates to adapt to and natural selection thinned the herd for us. We paid a hard price for superior genetics, you don't just get to jump in at the top

I mean it goes without saying that I would prefer white grandkids over either, but I would take half Asian grandkids over half African grandkids every day of a week.

The hierarchy of races has always been whites>Irish>Slavs>pale Asians>Arabs>dark Asians>native Americans and their hybrids(spics)>niggers>Australian aboriginal

And with very few exceptions (Poland, England, and Uzbekistan to name a few) you can find the best stock of any particular group in the north west of their range and diminish their quality as you move south east.

Are you trying to imply that you would rather have a coal burner as a daughter than have a half Asian grandkid?

It's not that you're Asian. It's that you're ugly, faggot. I know ton of Asian guys that have no problem getting white girls. If you're ugly it doesn't matter if you're Asian or white. Hit on bitches that are in your league and ignore what you can't get, faggot.

tl;dr. This isn't politics. Go back to /r9k/ or r/asian masculinity.

It's easy: Asians have thin short penises

> casualty rate of 250%

The Fuck?

You could have been more articulate with your message to begin with instead of chimping out with all caps. Not that it matters much since nearly all AMWF threads turn into a shitshow.

this

do you honestly think i give a shit?

>brainwashed to find whites more attractive
all human cultures that had paleness disparities among their populations developed a notion of paleness being beautiful, as well as wealth/intelligence disparities on a paleness gradient. You weren't brainwashed, white people just ARE attractive.

Anyway, idk man I think you might be overvaluing yourself, also white women aren't obligated to sleep with you, creep

100% of them came back as zombies then died again. 50% came back twice.

No, I'm saying that as someone who is a mix of two closely-related European ethnicities I can see how difficult things can be in making things work between the different cultures, and you basically have to choose to be one more than the other.

For someone who is a mix of different RACES, this just seems like a gap that is impossible to bridge, so what difference does it make if the mix is chink or nig?

>And with very few exceptions (Poland, England, and Uzbekistan to name a few) you can find the best stock of any particular group in the north west of their range and diminish their quality as you move south east.

This seems silly though, there are just too many exceptions. Think of Greece (Peloponnese in the south), Quebec (Saguenay in the northeast), Germany (Bavaria in the southeast), etc.

>We paid a hard price for superior genetics, you don't just get to jump in at the top
wow never thought of it like this

Most white women aren't attracted to nonwhites. Out of the minority who are, Asian males are at or near the bottom. How old are you? You should've found this out by now.

OP, you'll need to find a woman who is sexually aroused by Asian men, or who have sexual needs which can be fulfilled by an Asian man.

I don't like black girls, but if I get one who had a kink that clicked with one of mine, we could fall in love and spend the rest of our lives together.

Im sure my brain would even change and I'd begin to internalize her "blackness" as being a component of the sexual anticipatory fantasies I would have for her.

Your war is to find the girl. You sound like you work out and take care in your appearance, so I'm sure you function well socially. Do you drink and party? You should travel in social situations witha pack of men who respect you, and try the single women one by one until you find her.

You will win. You need to find that other girl whose private heart interlocks with your own.

You're just ugly and it has nothing to do with you being Asian.

Maybe you could go back to the country of you ancestors and be amongst people of your race?
Much more chance to find some there don't you think? :^)

> brainwashed to think whites are not attractive

It's not brainwashing lad

you realize that asians and whites are really different. asians are a small race of people, small physiques, small penis, and even small vaginas. yes. vaginas. american women have much bigger vaginas, and the men have much bigger penises. your tiny penis isn't going to satisfy anyone. you're fucked,dude.