I've dated both white and asian girls

And I can honestly with 100% certainty say asian girls are significantly superior to white girls in every way

Physically they are far better looking

Mentally they are more interesting and intelligent with better taste better convo.

In term of submissiveness both white and Asian girls are submissive I don't think asian girls are more submissive really. All girls will submit to a boyfriend

White girls are okay but if there's Asian girls around every sane man will chose Asian>white every time. It's just the facts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2OU4pAqt59g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bugger off chink

Many white girls seem to be raised in some odd sheltered life of feminine superiority yet shielded from the real world. The whites caused this.

Fobs only, the local ones are the same metropolitan slutz

All girls are like this and always have been since the tribe days when the alpha would beat the betas into submission if his girls wanted him too. Women with good genetics will never submit to bad genetic men no matter the race

Fobs are gross. I'd never date an Asian who has an accent. Not a good look

Why do you think white girls are so boring in conversation?
Can say indian (star, not feather) girls are equally vapid. Utterly obsessed with social media and nothing else. It's fucking annoying.

>Women with good genetics will never submit to bad genetic men no matter the race
And the ones that do must have had bad genetics right? This argument is a self eating sandwich.

>Physically they are far better looking

Stopped reading there.

That bitch's snapchat is full of cancer but I love watching her life being destroyed day by day.

Statistically most women don't submit to men with bad genetics

20% of men fuck 80% of the women. Sure some betas slip in here and there but as a whole women have always trod on betas

Sorry if you aren't in the top 20% I'm just being honest here man

>Physically they are far better looking

If you secretly like boys, yeah.

Enjoy your stacy and eventual divorce if you get that far

Unless you have an sense of self worth and the intelligence to understand most of your being is tied up in your genes
If you hate your genes than your just wrecking someone else you think is better in someway and that's not ethical

Race mixers are bad people it's simple logic,
unless your sport fucking sluts before the economy crashes and they starve to death with the rest of the plebs anyway

Enjoy your mail order bride because you're so incompetent as a man you had to settle for a girl who lacks the cultural knowledge to realize how much of a beta you are

>asian girls are significantly superior
t. low test faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=2OU4pAqt59g

"Asian".

As if they were all the same. There's a huge difference between Chinese and Korean. There's a huge difference even between ethnic groups within China.

OP is a faggot who has never met an Asian in real life.

I'm talking about Asian Australians not fobs lol only betas like fobs

Proud white men breed pure bred aussie gook stock. As long as she can't tan and has no Asian accent she's good to go

>White girls are okay but if there's Asian girls around every sane man will chose Asian>white every time. It's just the facts
American white women are the absolute worse. They're dominant as fuck but want to be submissive so you have to constantly beat them down so they don't hate you.

And the pussy is tighter.

> "than" (instead of "then")
> "your" (instead of "you're")
> No punctuation or commas.
> pic making fun of woman brains.

Found the nigger woman.

>they're dominant as fuck

Only if you're a beta. When I was in america the girls submitted to me. Sounds like a you thing

No, it's not.
-t. leaf with 8.4 inch wiener

>small penis detected.

it's 1 am I get up at 630
Also not an argue meant
I'm Irish unless your albino I'm whiter than you