Who would you rather have dating your sister?

Who would you rather have dating your sister?

1) A black Sup Forumstard
2) A white numale Bernie supporter

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gas them both.

Depends. Is the black guy a good faithful Christian? If so, then he gets the go ahead.

I'd just put her down and say it was for her sake

t.civic nationalist

My sister's half-black anyways.

A white numale. Why the fuck can't I just convert him to the ways of being a proper man? If he's a bernout he's already gullible as fuck. He's still white, going to make white kids. The nigger is just going to make disgusting mud shits that will most likely just absorb nigger culture.

Option 2 hands down.
No chance of race mixing.
Also no chance of 2 being based and resisting when I run him outta town.

Why would a Sup Forumstarde be a racemixer?

All the minority posters on Sup Forums probably want an aryan white gf

Sup Forums is half libertarian.

If I had to choose it would be the Sup Forumstard chances are the bernie guy would have her being cucked while he beats off or some shit

Anything but a filthy canadian.

Who says that those libertarians support race mixing? I'm guessing a good amount of them are hoppe's and therefore take race into far more consideration than the average libertardian. Guarantee most of them also believe that libertarianism is only sustainable in a white nation.

My sister hates niggers. She is also pretty dominating so 2 would either be gone or 14/88 within a month.

I don't have a sister, but if I did, I would chose 1 for sure. If the dude is redpilled then he'd be a fine addition to the family, regardless of race.

A black Sup Forumstard
because I'm not racist and anything is better than a nu male Bernie supporter

Bernie cuck. I'd want to spill his guts at every turn, but at least the kids won't be mutts.

>tfw my brother in law is a fatass reddit loving bernie supporter

>That pic

True legend

this
t. honorary aryan pajeet

White. I would bullycide him into either improving himself, killing himself, or leaving her. Not everyone is born a real man, some need to be led. Marry a moon cricket and your bloodline is tainted forever

>redpilled
>race mixing

Go home to reddit, my man.

My sister literally married #2.

He's a huge pussy and an oversensitive feminine faggot, but not a bad guy, all things considered.

>mfw he told me every time he heard the word faggot it was like a thousand needles stabbing into him

The Berniebro then I would hang out with the kid as he grows up teach him redpills and get him in shape. There would still be hope.

I hope you say faggot all the time when he's around then

I dunno man, race-mixing isn't always bad.

Pic-related

Heterosexually dominate him with your penis

They live in Chiraq so I don't get much opportunity.

I'm just waiting for the day when one of them gets their shit fucked in by some random nigger so they'll finally wake up.

>racemixing isn't always bad
>posts an Indian

>dude is almost completely brown resembles nothing else
>"lol white mixing is great!"

I'd date my sister.

>Both are better than the illegal Mexican she's with now and 5 months pregnant.

Idian? It's based Leafbro from HWNDU Season 1. He's mulatto, right?

Indian not idian

either way she's fucking a black guy so im really at a loss here

Jokes on you my sisters engaged to a white male with an engineering degree
She told me once that black guys were disgusting so props to my big sister

>season 1 fanboi
>thinks muds are white

Typical. You probably fap to Brittany Venti every night too, you degenerate fucking goy.

The black guy. She'll get red pilled after a few beatings

You didn't get my point. He looks almost completely mongrel, there is absolutely nothing white about him. Race mixing destroys identity.
HWNDU is fucking stupid reddit tier cancer by the way.

murder is always an option

kill them both
put sister in dungeon basement,
rape til children comes out, repeat.

2 obviously

She would keep him in line. Niggers are incorrigible.

niglet btfo funniest shit I've seen all day

Identity? Do you base your whole identity on how you look? Listen, I'm just saying Leafbro is a based halfy and that's much better than cuck liberal shill.

Not every night.

>needing to identify with your race
Don't be a cuck user, forge your own identity from your values

Fuck up a kids identity and looks because a brown person you saw on the internet holds similar views to you? Smart.

Also he looks 100% low-caste indian.

>not wanting to live up to what your ancestors have done well
How is this cuckish at all? What is cuckish is fucking over all your ancestors just because mr/ms brown wants to taste my dick.

Anytime someone says they are offended by the word faggot I say "don't be a nigger." Works every time

It's not even my hypothetical kid. It would be my non-existent hypothetical nephew. Of course I would rather that kid look different than actually be different in values. The cuck leftism from choice 2 would cause that kid to be degenerate. Based balck > white shill any day.

You guys would choose this guy to fuck the living shit out of your sister instead of a Sup Forumsack that probably shares most of your ideas because he's black. Really puts things into perspective.

Race traitor.

she gets fucked by black guys either way. ill pick 1.

My "ancestors" is my family, who I do identify with. But white people in general are neither for me nor am I for them, they are not my ancestors and I feel no connection or obligation to them.

>black Sup Forumstard
Wouldn't he be against racemixing?

>its just how you look not a physical representation of genes developed over millions of years.

Yes, user, shockingly enough how you look to yourself and others has a massive effect on your identity, far more than music or clothing brands or whatever the fuck. It's the first thing you are judged by, and our brains do it automatically.

There is one way the electoral map stays red. Your "based" brown people are a drop in an ocean of rent seeking retards. Making more of them is always the wrong answer.

You do realize you can actually convince people to change their political views yes? Vast majority on this board I guarantee at some point were "leftist shills" at some point themselves. You can't change someone's biology however. It's 1:00 am and Ive been shitposting all day. Goodnight.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

It's not even my kid.

This. For me, content of character matters more than race.

>honorary aryan pajeet
pajeets are the real aryans. not 'honorary'

I know about the race IQ statistics. I just would prefer to have a nephew who wasn't a little shit. Also, in this made-up scenario I'm pretty sure you can't change #2.

Natives know what's up.

Not everyone in this board shares all the same ideas. Although there is a general consensus on things we agree on, I'm sure most Sup Forumstards disagree with a couple things here and then/

In this situation the nigger obviously wouldn't be against racemixing because he's dating the white girl. However, he still probably shares a lot more values with you than the cucked berniefag.

However from most of the comments I've read, people prefer the cucked commie berniefag over the nigger that agrees with you. It's like saying would you rather have Ben Carson fuck and date your sister or Michael Moore. Personally I would go with the person who shares my ideals over a fucking commie beta bitch.

Sure thing Jamal, just remember it's fine that Indian's aren't white.

You support it. You are a race traitor. You will be hung on the day of the rope. And it will be a short, short drop.

>Fuck up a kids identity and looks
This is the part where Sup Forumslacks are clearly talking out the ass

Who's this cutie

Race matters to me... but in terms of the kids, a white kid can be redpilled and won't come with all the destructive genetics of a mulatto.

Long Term, i think white would be better on the macro scale... Especially since any one raised by a faggot bernout will be heiling hitler by the time they're 17.

Short term, the nigger would probably make her happier and be a better relationship.

So I can't pick one, both options have down sides, and both have reasonable points.

Ideals can be changed.

Skin cannot.

White. Keep the genes, take custody of the child. Kill the father afterwards.

so what you're asking is
would i rather my daughter date a black guy who browses Sup Forums
or fuck a black guy while her numale boyfriend watches

I mean this is true in some cases. For example look at hapas or sometimes black/white kids. They have trouble associating with what race they identify with.

However I do believe that if both parents share similar ideals and assimilate to white culture then it's really not an issue..

My sister is a heroin junkie.
Not even a Sup Forumsnigger would stoop that low
White Bernie supporter of is.

Jesus christ, your sister's child is distant enough for you to just say fuck it? You wouldn't even try to speak up? You suck dude. Give a shit about your people.

>muh based black would transmit good values to his mud child
>What is regression to the mean
My dad is a leftist fag, and I'm practically redpilled to death. If my father was black I'd be statistically much more likely to be a leftist shill, plus at least 15 IQ points lower.

yeah way to go, a step forward for the destruction of your race. this thread is fucking stupid. both deserve the rope

when your whiteness is all you have its hard to imagine anyone having an identity that isnt based on race or ethnicity.

You can red pill a Bernie cuck but you can't unnigger a nigger.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything. It's like the example I set, I would rather my sister be with a Ben Carson, than with a Michael Moore hoping that he's going to change.

this. Not EVERY black guy is a nigger too. Just most of them.
This user makes a valid point as well

In this MADE-UP scenario, it's assumed that the children of 1 would be conservative and the children of 2 would be leftist, so I don't think making more conservative voters, regardless of race, is a bad decision.

Also to your point about people judging based on appearance, I agree with your premise, but not your solution. If someone shares your same ideals and values, but is a different race than you, would you really not want to associate with them? Let's assume this person also has comparable intelligence. Is that not someone that you would want in your family? Especially when the other option is a beta cuck? You don't fight identity politics with more identity politics.

Oh yes they would

Without a doubt

And more than you think.

Nothing like a damsel in distress

>"blah blah you deserve the rope"
Apparently I deserve to be fucking hung because I don't want this gay faggot fucking my sister, and having children and then spawning other gay faggots.

If you can't successfully argue a libtard into agreeing with you, you're too stupid to reproduce and much too stupid to be representing Sup Forums.

Genetics can't be argued. A nigger will always be a nigger, regardless of views.

the white guy every time. Even if he's a complete libtard it's the genes that count. Halfie mongrels need to be culled.

3. Myself

You deserve to be hung because you'd rather give your own flesh and blood sister over to animals like these youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog

I'm sorry but not every nigger acts like a nigger. They are rare but they do exist.

I guess half of the dumb mongrels in this thread would like America to become Brazil 2.0. Your mulatto, mongrel offspring are much more likely to be liberal and mentally sick thanks to race mixing.

I'm not saying fuck it, let's ruin this kid's life, I just don't view white people as MY people. I have far more in common with Larry Elder than fucking Steve Shives. MY people are Christian Conservatives that want to protect Western Culture, regardless of race. I'd be bretraying MY people, MY in-group by letting my made-up sister reproduce with a someone would hate everything that I hold dear.
Also, to your IQ point, IQ is primarily inherited through the maternal side, which would be white in this case.

>too stupid to be representing Sup Forums

the black Sup Forumsack will be posting BBC pron and talking about some nig dindu nuffin. the white bernie supporter will be doing the same

i would have no sister under such circumstances

If these are the only options my sister has, I'd have to date her myself and microwave my sperm so it wouldn't be incest.

They're rare for a reason. Statistical anomalies.

Your sister's child would most likely be a typical nog.

Go to Chicago and New york and look at the 3 or 4 race mud people. It's not a lie. They all look lumpy and you have no idea what the fuck they are.

>inb4 attractive outlier half-breed actress

Also could you convince pic related to not act like a retard? People have been trying for years. You want THIS?

Yeah, it's saying something, isn't it?

>mentally retarded autistic manchild
>same as a normal male human with some stupid opinions

I choose the following:

I just got out of a liberal shill thread where the fucker actually said "tippity top kekkles".

Who the fuck says something like that? That is the gayest shit I have heard in a fucking week. You motherfuckers know exactly why this board sucks. It is you guys stinking it up with your shilling, and then pretending to be mad at the state of it. Hey, everyone, whenever a liberal shills, just remember they say faggy shit like "tippity top kekkles". It will put things in perspective.

sage