STANFORD YES!

Muslim Teen Writes #BlackLivesMatter 100 Times for His Stanford Application Statement, Gets Accepted

theroot.com/muslim-teen-writes-blacklivesmatter-100-times-for-his-1793975181

Other urls found in this thread:

pedestrian.tv/news/arts-and-culture/usyd-faculty--students-protested-war-crim-john-how/4ff99257-d6d6-4bc9-a70b-f6637356adcc.htm
abc.net.au/news/2017-03-28/monash-university-adopts-trigger-warning-policy/8390264
grapeshotmq.com.au/2017/04/islamophobic-attack-campus-bake-sale/
youtube.com/watch?v=NqXaHoAZrS0
youtube.com/watch?v=i-AKRxRnS1k
youtube.com/watch?v=T3c66GFN6qA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'll bite. why would a college application give a damn about "activism"?

> "College"
> Leftist hellholes

You tell me.

(((They))) like such activism. (((They))) also control high education facilities (in the US).
Hell, even if it is not one of (((them))), liberal kuks will do this to please (((them))).
I also bet that guy would have been accepted even if he wrote DEATH TO THE INFIDELS because diversity.

Damn, I didn't know that writing a successful SOP for Stanford was THIS simple, just when I was about to pay that MBA Consultant a truckload of $$$ for writing my essays

>Be me
>grow up on cattle farm
>want to study agriculture
>get roped into helping a failing nigger school to the south
>they want to set up an agriculture program
>whatever, it will look good on my application
>build them a fucking farm for cost
>end up spending a damn good chunk of my time up their because niggers can't into animal husbandry
>end up having bring half the animals back to my place to keep them alive
>apply to school
>don't get in despite top 1% test scores and a 3.0 GPA
>they invite representative from same school
>he looks over all my hard work
>tells them it's great to see so many young people excited about agriculture
>offers then guaranteed acceptance WITH a hefty scholarship

This whole "fuck white people let's send under qualified shitskins to college" thing is really starting to piss me off. Hell, both kids who actually took his offer failed out.

>#BlackLivesMatter

We are literally just burning up resources trying to funnel the trash through college.
Fuck, it's sad really.

Good luck to you user. Think about getting into heavy equipment/construction, tons of conservative people that grew up on farms and appreciate hard work. fuck that college BS.

He got into Yale and Princeton as well, without this stunt.

He's done much, much more than this stupid brownie point activism, I don't know why you guys want to get so worked up over something so pointless. He obviously has the qualifications.

>t. Rural White trash
Kek. You deserve it

I refuse to believe this is real.

How can you fucking burgers just let this happen?

>Think about getting into heavy equipment/construction, tons of conservative people that grew up on farms and appreciate hard work. fuck that college BS.

That is exactly what I ended up doing. I got tired of trying to get in and getting turned down, so I dropped out of school and started working at a steel plant operating a crane for $25/hour. After a few years of that dad died and now I'm living at home again taking care of mom and running the place while doing 20 hours a week at a local park because I enjoy the work and they pay pretty damn good for a part time gig. The only problem is when mom goes my sister gets half of everything and she will try fuck me over because she thinks I'm stupid for not going to college and constantly tries make my life harder then says "you wouldn't have to work so hard if you went to school" (she's a 5th grade teacher and I am making 2.5x more than her with no debt).

The funny part is I could get mom to sell me the farm for a dollar tomorrow and she wouldn't get anything.

Let's all apply to Harvard and just lie about our race and do something stupid like this.

yeah, his qualification is being black

do it then. get your mom to sell u the farm.
fuck man. dont let that shit get carved up

I'm not about to fuck over family for money. When mom goes my sister will take her half and try sell it for way more than its worth and when the dust settles I'll either buy it at a fair price or buy more to replace it. We only have 120 acres, most of the actual value is in equipment and stock.

The world has gone crazy trying to fuck people over, I won't have a part in that. I can replace tractors and cattle a lot easier than I can replace family.

Jews have stolen our best universities, made Whites into a minority at them, and use them to educate shitskins to hate and destroy Whites.

this is going to blow up in their faces

Yes I'm sure his qualifications will "explode" off the page, it'll be a "blast" when the faculty gets "blown away" by his "bombastic" performance.

yeah 120 acres isnt really shit here in Iowa idk where you live

I wouldnt get too worried about it mang youre doing good.

To be fair, the only thing Stanford looks at are your grades, your sex and your race. If the guy had somewhat above average grades but wasn't white, he could have drawn a bunch of dicks on his application and been accepted.

>got Ds and below in highschool with an E in maths
>apply for Engineering
>put Jewish on uni application as a joke
>all choices accepted, including "what if" Oxford and Cambridge
>beat out all A grade friends
I'd never red pilled so many of my family and friends that quickly before.

user... you're about to fuck over your family for money. I can't see how letting your sis do this to your land is anything but. Don't take the chance that she won't be able to sell, she may even sell at a below market price just to spite you, knowing you want the farm to stay together. Do what you need to do, don't let your heritage be divided.

Good on you for moving in with your mom. I did the same for my father. It was difficult, nicest dude in the world but his last 5 years he was meaner than shit because of the onset of dementia. Glad I did it though, couldn't imagine the regret I would feel had I not.

remember this kike is on the supreme court now an the court is almost half kike

The bar is so much lower for minorities, this is just fucking stupid. I wish affirmative action didn't exist, though almost no blacks or non-asian (including non-indian) minorities would go to college.

What are we going to do about universities spewing their awful students into our political systems?

>The world has gone crazy trying to fuck people over, I won't have a part in that.
We are brothers, worlds apart. Carry on.

>larping this hard
had you ever been in a position to even consider applying to Oxbridge, you would know that you can't apply to both. this post is c grade bullshit, just like your entire existence.
t. Cambridge and UCL graduate

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

It's basically lazy virtue signaling.

Have we hit 4% yet nigger?

Imagine a world based on merit and ability instead of the fucking level of melanin in your skin.

It's almost like the world would be fair.

Jewish privilege is real.

very good. muslims must infiltrate into every instutions of infidel society.

He also writes an essay on why but the tards on Sup Forums wouldn't care

>The funny part is I could get mom to sell me the farm for a dollar tomorrow and she wouldn't get anything.

Seriously do it bro.

>you would know that you can't apply to both
>implying the UCAS site restricts you in any way

Hey user, I'm no longer in uni here. Do you know how much the Sjw shit runs through the economy faculty in lj?

Santo Jesucristo de Guanajuato Paco! It's like it don't be like the movies guey

How much, man? Give us some details.

College is worthless unless you want to be a doctor or a lawyer or some other highly specialized field.

Then again, I see so many people getting checks for pretty much nothing now, so..

Smoking pot and playing video games works for me. Less headaches and stress.

you're in

He probably went in undeclared or some major that isn't impacted, so he's paying for nothing.

kek

How about this- Perhaps Jews are waay smarter than you untermensch and thus deserved to get all those Harvard jobs?

Fuck this. When does this shit die?

Welcome to Sup Forums!

>Helping niggers

You deserve it

Because universities and colleges supposed and meant to produce future leaders. You dump fat fuck.

Learn to poo in the loo properly. Low caste dickskin

>implying you could ever make it to an Ivy League school
Shoo shoo little scum

>let's double down on the hoax stories we're totally winning now

Isn't this a good news since if he goes snackbar, he'll blast them gommies and lefties.

Funny, i applied to Yale by writing #GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW 100 times and haven't gotten a response back yet. Should i keep my hopes up?

>3.0 GPA
pleb

They might still accept you, they need someone to blame for this years local news rape story.

Ivy League schools are SJW factories now. Education and achievement are lesser concerns.

> calling someone else trash
> shitting in your own streets
kek

>implying you have schools in your shitland

My sides, I might try this now.

You sound upset, Tubby

>Is your activism performative or substantive
I think we've already lost m8s.
>like fuck academic achievement n shit, were you at BLM?

Where's his beard? Probably follows some non-quaranic version of islam that liberals get hard over.

Depends on the program. Law, medicine, STEM, are all still prestigious programs to get into. ((Liberal arts)), like what I'm assuming the faggot in OP's post applied to, ain't no thing really.

Good day moonman, I like the cut of your jib.

>The funny part is I could get mom to sell me the farm for a dollar tomorrow and she wouldn't get anything.

Don't do this tomorrow, do it today.

ALL HAJJIS MUST HANG. Good to know Stanford lost its credentials.

You are a good man. What are you even doing here?

Australian unis are fast approaching the US hellholes, help me lads.
--------------------------------------------------------------pedestrian.tv/news/arts-and-culture/usyd-faculty--students-protested-war-crim-john-how/4ff99257-d6d6-4bc9-a70b-f6637356adcc.htm

>Protesters were concerned that awarding an honorary doctorate to someone like Howard stood in contrast to the university's otherwise "progressive image".

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-28/monash-university-adopts-trigger-warning-policy/8390264

>The Network of Women Students Australia has its impressively long list that includes classism, corpses, skulls or skeletons, drug use or talk of drugs (legal, illegal or psychiatric), eye contact (scopophobia), food, gore, insects, medical procedures, mental illness, Nazi paraphernalia, needles, panic attacks, pregnancy, slimy things, snakes, spiders, trichitillomania, trypophobia, vomit, warfare and weapons.

grapeshotmq.com.au/2017/04/islamophobic-attack-campus-bake-sale/

> a verbal Islamaphobic attack took place on the Macquarie University campus. The Macquarie Uni Muslim Students Association was holding a bake sale in front of the campus Boost as a fundraiser for Somali Faces, a charity for the Somalian famine. At 2 p.m., a person described by witnesses as “a tall, white male” began chanting “Trump! Trump! Trump!” and “Trump is our President” towards the stall that was being staffed by two Muslim women.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Please gas me now (also sorry for long ass post)

You did this to yourself.

We warned you about the jew, you wouldnt listen.
No we are all stuck with this.

We are operating beyond any rational sense. theres literally noone at the helm any longer. An unregulated shitshow based on taste and preference

>Ziad Ahmed wrote the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter 100 times, and that one act of activism paid off.

Can that even be considered activism? I mean it's not like he even wrote it by hand, he just copy and pasted the words several times.

>pic related

JUST

this is a weird one, he has no media presence beyond what a teenager has, or a random youtube video does. none of his talks or organisations have any coverage. Is he from a very rich family or something.

Also the china state tv in america covering him is strange as they have a muslim problem and are taking care of it.

he could just be lucky and in the right place at the right time to fill a seat as a young muslim who isn't allahackbaring but you'd need a lot of influence to get introduced with no following online to TED, Obama, HIllary, China state TV, root, medium. it's bizzare and these are view counts and followers now, back last year it must have been near zero.

youtube.com/watch?v=NqXaHoAZrS0
CGTN America Ziad Ahmed: Fighting discrimination , the American division of CGTN the English-language news channel run by Chinese state broadcaster China Central Television.

Ted Talk
youtube.com/watch?v=i-AKRxRnS1k
709 views Published on 14 Mar 2017

TED talk
youtube.com/watch?v=T3c66GFN6qA
2,256 views Published on 11 Feb 2016

twitter.com/ziadtheactivist
Tweets 4,995
Following 619
Followers 1,582
Likes 4,873

twitter.com/weredefy
Tweets 2,210
Following 624
Followers 783
Likes 832

He's clockboy 2.0.

I honestly wish we'd just go into space and go full Zeon on Earth. It'd be fun watching billions of tons of rock and titanium, crashing into the Earth and turning it into a post-apocalyptic wasteland from the safety of orbiting colonies, instead of having to deal with all of this degenerate bullshit everyday for time immemorial.

I know an American who quit the US because he couldn't get a job in firefighting. Too white.

he's something, supports governors for reelection and worked on hillarys cmpaign under farook must have a parent who is high up in democrats or donations.

I bet you if a nigger sends a pile of his own shit they would accept him.

>Hillary for America
>Youth for O'Malley
Hmmm... Really makes me think.

>tfw when it hits you that Hitler was right

Please lead the world.

How progressive and gifted!

Why are there no french posters ITT. I thought they have some of the most far right universities in the world.

the sound you are hearing is actually the farts that come along with shitting

ok his father is shakil ahmed who dealt with quants at morgan stanley, now runs princeton alpha which is private. minimum investment $10,000,000 USD pooled hedge fund with just under billion in assets (AUM $952 million USD)

he can't trade so morgan stanley, credit suisse handle it under Princeton Alpha Master Fund LP

that explains all of it, an uncharismatic son of a likely multi billionaire overall who donates hevily and knows the people to support his son, not a conspiracy but it felt odd at first.

>Tubby
project much?

Teenagers are annoying. Teenagers writing about how great they themselves are are insufferable.

I can't imagine what it's like to read hundreds of entrance essays per year. I'd probably start offering interviews just so I could meet and punch the authors.

It may have been a relief to see something different, even if retarded. If Stanford is anything like the east coast engineering schools, they long ago relaxed their once-awesome standards to admit more well-rounded individuals. That is, they suck anyway.

#BillionairSonsLivesMatter

>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam.
But Stanford doesn't.

N-No

>American education

>see flag
This thread is for civilised human beings, you must be able to poo in loo before posting.

Look at his fucking face; even he can't believe that it worked.

As a guy that's supporting a sister and his retired parents, I salute you.

>lie about our race
I do this erry time I fill out a form that asks my race.
erry time I have a Dr. appt. they give me a form to fill out. I check mixed, black, native american and hispanic. My co-pay went down $10. I wonder why?

He will flunk or drop out.

>civilised human being
>says the one who uses dry paper to wipe his ass, thereby literally having a shitty ass all day
Use a bidet, you fatfuck

>mfw an indian bidet is just another indian pissing on your rectum

Christ, what a fucking faggot.