Wat

wat

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rk065
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are so many ads on Breitbart it always crashes my browser.

Archive link?

>Breitbart Jerusalem

archive.is/rk065

>Breitbart
They really need to do sensible advertising. I had to add them to addblock.

(((Schumacher)))

Grandfather just is upset his grandson wasn't killed with the ancestral Gangsta Glock like the rest of his family.

I agree with the Grandfather it was unfair to shoot him with an AR15 he should have used an AR10

I'll almost be sad for a few seconds after we DOTR all of the nigs because it means we won't get stories like these any more.

Fuck, I want a furniture AR10 so bad

How is this news? What do you expect the dudes grandfather to say, that he's glad he's dead? This kind of reporting is done to just stroke egos

>This kind of reporting is done to just stroke egos
Welcome to 2017.

It should be illegal to use a carbine length gas system with a 16" barrel.

>should have used an AR10
>not 45mm

pleb

Can any american explain to me how they think it's okay to shoot someone and end their life for taking something from your house?

Do you actually believe that human life has so little value your willing to murder someone for taking your T.V ?

I don't think taking slugs from a shot gun would be any better than getting shot with an AR 15

>Can any american explain to me how they think it's okay to shoot someone and end their life for taking something from your house?
How can you know the intent of an intruder? Are you psychic?

Can any Canadian explain to me how they think it's okay for someone to come into my house and threaten my life without me fighting back?

Do you actually believe that your life has so little value you're willing to die so someone can have your T.V?

Because if they find someone in the house while they are stealing that tv they will rape or murder them.

You forfeit your life the second you decide to break into my home with a knife and brass knuckles to steal my belongings. You were armed and were prepared to take my life to take something I worked to get because I'm not a piece of shit thief.
I'll repeat
YOU FORFEIT YOUR OWN LIFE WHEN YOU BREAK THE LAW WITH THE INTENT TO CAUSE HARM TO OTHERS AND STEAL FROM OTHERS
Welcome to America you pansy ass fucking leaf

didn't his shithead grandkid rob the house with two other dudes and one whore waiting in the car? so three on one was the fair fight then?

>Do you actually believe that human life has so little value your willing to murder someone for taking your T.V ?
Their life, yes. They are a thief. What if they have a gun? What if they are willing to murder me over a TV? I value my life infinitely higher than theirs.

>the mindset of a leaf

How do you know he just wants the tv and not your life, or worse, your anus?

"I'm alive, therefore I'm entitled to have police stop me from committing a crime rather than person whose home I've invaded."

If someone breaks into your house you have absolutely every right to shoot them. You're under no obligation to demand they leave or shoot. Though that would be preferable.

I agree if they are threatening your life, but if they are just taking some things you shouldn't be allowed to shoot them.

Human life is more valuable than any object in your home.

Yeah. The whore was charged with three counts manslaughter I believe.

Apparently the homeowner is a well know drug dealer.

your dumb ass thinks that the transgressions end at stealing. this is murica. potentially rape and homicide are a reality even if the criminal doesnt have a weapon

you have to assume the worst and they are in your house. time to lay down the law and spread some ones brains across a wall

made me chuckle

>unfair to shoot with AR-15

Isn't that the fucking point?

The only thing that's unfair here is that they died quickly.

They should have suffered, slowly, over weeks, before dying.

Only a leaf cuck would stand there and watch someone steal their shit because "lel your piece of shit life is more important than the time and money I spent to earn this for myself"

In Texas you can shoot someone on your property without even warning them.

Grandfather further suggested .308 and a better killbox entryway for more 'humane' home defense.

>3 guys break into my house with brass knuckles and knives
>I just let them fucking beat me and my child to death because It's wrong to end someone's life
>a fucking leaf

>Human life is more valuable than any object in your home.

The burglars pulling a home invasion should have valued their own lives as more than those objects in a home.

Also, why is a strangers life valuable to me at all in any capacity?

They were armed, ergo it can be assumed they were prepared to beat or kill in order to extort what they want.

A man's house is his castle, and he is it's king.

no it's not

That's why I prefer 9mm. Everyone's calling me pussy but they don't know what's going on inside my head.

KILL OR BE KILLED

1st you don't know the risk they pose while in your house, presumably they're willing to do bad things if brazen enough to enter your home at night like that.

2nd you don't want people like mentioned with that little respect for property/ other people in your civilization anyways. Then dying is a huge net gain

Well yeah, it's unfair to shoot him with an AR-15

It's not like he broke in to your home or anything, no, of course not

Frankly all three of the common pistol rounds are more or less the same as far as potential damage goes. Just carry whatever feels the most comfortable to you.

You're correct, the largest animal you can hunt with .556 is varmints. In combat the round is intended to injure, but it's pretty good for killing too

Human life isn't worth that much
But my anime is

castle law

and yes, a human life is worth less than an appliance.

Yes. Literally this was a gun owner reducing the crime rate in his city by a large margin.

Should have used an m1a though

And don't forget Stand Your Ground laws

They played a stupid game, they won a stupid prize

They broke into a house in a state where it is legal to kill them if they do, and they were armed themselves

Darwin award winners the lot of them

What about beating them into a coma? Is that acceptable?

You are delusional if you think you can assess the intent of a bunch of apes breaking into your house at 3am when you and your wife are naked in bed and your kids are dead asleep. What the fuck else do you do? Call the police and wait 10-20 minutes for them to show up while thugs ransack your house and potentially hurt/rape or kill one of your family members? Nah. Bust into my house and I'm coming out with the fuckin 12 gauge and putting holes in you the size of a watermelon, and then I'm gonna call the cops to get your nigger blood off my floor.

>implying I'd let anyone near my mint condition action figures without a fight

Honestly, I don't know. I haven't shot anyone yet.

I just have this voice in my head saying over and over "center mass"

Fucks thieves and robbers they all deserve to die if they are breaking into people's homes.

1. A
2. It isn't murder
3. Fucking
4. The robber obviously values his life less than the TV, who am I to argue with him?
5. Leaf

fuck this nigger grandpa and his shit opinion. You failed to raise your kids well enough to raise their kids, accept your failure and get on with burying the body.

You fucking pussy. You really do make me sick.

I do love this reporter.

Reporter: "Hey, grandpa. Your grandson just got slaughtered for being a violent criminal. How's it feel?"

Grandpa: "It's not fair."

Reporter: "Thanks, I'm gonna make you look like a dumbass to the whole world now while everyone celebrates the death of your family."

It's okay to end someone's life if they break into my home, full stop

I have no idea what they intend to do, and I'm not going to risk dying myself/having my family raped/killed to find out

Especially in this case when they were armed themselves

>speaking to reporters

Can you reliably hit a paper target with your pistol of choice? Then yes you're fine.

Ok most of these other replies are pretty edgy so let me give you the real sane answer.

Most people would agree that you have the right to defend yourself including using lethal force. Now, if someone is stealing your shit you probably want to confront them and in the course of confronting them it may be necessary to shoot them to protect yourself.

You're not shooting someone over property, it's self defense that becomes necessary as a consequence of that confrontation. The only ways that this could be illegal is to take away someone's right to self defense which is a fundamental human right OR make it illegal for someone to try to stop another person from taking their property which is entirely unreasonable.

There's one state, I think it's indiana. Where you can shoot a home invader solely on the realization that your house is being broken into. So even if a cop is trying to get in on a warrant you could still fire on them, if it was at a point where you were not yet able to determine their identity.

What makes you think a thief's life has value?

You have a decent chance of surviving a few .556 rounds, you have literally a zero percent chance of surviving a slug. You would look like stew meat on the ground.

Of course if I was gonna die in either situation, I'd take the shotgun because instant death is always preferable.

So I guess I'm entitled to everything in your home

I can't wait until you Torontofucks get obliterated

Human life is of widely varying value. Some humans lives are of zero value. Breaking into my house or prperty renders your lifes worth to be exactly shit, and i don't care if they are starving to death and broke in to steal a single motherfucking cracker. Death is what they deserve. I will kill them over a single fucking piece of bread.

compatibility with military 14.5" M4 barrels might be important if China or Mexico invades.

because they're taking shit from my house.
Every thief deserves to die, on the spot. Bike and car thieves should be killed slowly, over many days so they run out of adrenaline to dull the pain.

I think that's legal everywhere

You should probably practice reliable drawing if you intend to carry it around.

> Do you actually believe that human life has so little value...
well yeah... why do you think they were poor enough to do that? Their life has no value.

My gun nut brother thinks I suck. He told me to get a shotgun as primary.

I agreed.

I'm not about to risk my life and potentially that of my loved ones on the goodwill of someone who is currently attempting to rob me.

Potentially. The difference is in Indiana it has been ruled upon in court so you know for sure.

The fucks who think like this live in nice guarded communities removed from the actual reality and who could care less if the peasants die so long as there are enough to leech off of

A few people have actually gotten away with this, even when they killed a cop. A meth dealer in OK killed a cop who rolled up on his house in plain clothes with no lights with his gun out, then surrendered to the cops who showed up in uniform. They gave him a few decades for being a meth dealer but he was acquitted of killing the cop because the cop failed to identify himself before threatening him with a gun.

well said

That's on the person doing the stealing, no? "Is this worth risking my life for?" If he answers yes, no loss to humanity.

Harden up, leaf.

Because he's probably a member of the biggest group of thieves in existence

>gun were too darn effective at splitting my grandsons head like a melon
ahahahahahahahahahaha

If you had to approximate, how many cocks would you say you've sucked? Were they mostly recreational or were some done professionally? Mapleniggers are a fascinating breed of stupid.

Bullshit. Human life is as valuable as you make it. My property is worth more than the life of a man who would rob me. If it isn't, then ultimately I have no right to property.

>Can any american explain to me how they think it's okay to shoot someone and end their life for taking something from your house?

These "kids" were coming in with knives and brass knuckles. It wasn't in any way innocent.

That said, why are their lives so worthless to them, they'd risk them to steal shit from someone?

That's the other side of the coin liberals don't want to talk about.

Elephant gun torso disintegration more fair. Saves on funeral costs.

>Do you actually believe that human life has so little value your willing to murder someone for taking your T.V ?
Not only do I believe that, but you do too. Consider: You could save a human life in Africa by giving a thousand dollars (price of a good TV) to a charity to buy bed nets (prevents the spread of malaria) or food (prevents starvation).

However much money you are currently giving to charity, you aren't giving a thousand dollars more than you are currently giving. Do you own a TV? Have you spent a thousand dollars on nice things for yourself?

Clearly, you value human life less than your nice possessions as well - otherwise you'd be giving all your spare money to charity and be hard at work making more money to give to charity. You don't actually care about human life. You care about not being required to take a human life. You're willing to let yourself, and your young sister (from the story) be beaten, raped, or even killed because you're too much of a chickenshit to hold a consistent moral value system.

You come from a society that is constantly pretending to value human life as a way of showing off. Virtue signalling. It's false.

I try to consistently apply my morals. I help people where I can. I try to do good for my city and my fellow citizens, but I know that a stranger's life isn't worth my possessions. I don't care if the burglar is taking my TV or the change from my jar of change. If he sets foot in my house, and finds himself under the barrel of my gun, I'm pulling the trigger.

3 people broke into this kids house and grandpa shit raiser wants to cry about fair..kek

Yes. Was that suppose to be a hard question? It wasn't. Robbers, rapists and murderers are worth negative value. I would gladly pay the price of a bullet to end them.

Any random piece of dust in my house is more valuable than someone who tried to invade it.

223 was made to mame user if it makes you feel any better he was shred to pieces

Please tell me there's a video of this image.

If a homeowner shoots and kills a criminal, the criminal's family should be forced to reimburse him for the ammunition and any resulting damage.

Yeah I'm convinced at this point that anyone capable of thinking on such a retarded level has never actually seen a real nigger in their life

"Human life is precious"
While that basic premise is hard to argue against, the value of life diminishes significantly when you're a piece of shit (especially so when the skin color matches).

>its ok for people to intrude and potentially hurt you
are you a fucking faggot? havent you ever seen that video of woman being viciously attacked in front of her kids for no fucking reason? HURR JUST LET THEM TAKE YOUR SHIT. Fucking faggots man.

3 ARMED people, at that

gold

I can't believe how many people fell for this bait.

I think it's the flag that completes it.