GG ALLIN AND SJW

A quick question what do you think GG ALLIN would say to sjw community in modern times
what would they say about him

i ask because he seems like the exact polar opposite of there movement and seems like the person they seem to describe us as

youtube.com/watch?v=bn4jd_Pc0T4

video of a interview in case you dont know who he is

he would probably take shit in is hand and throw it at them

he'd throw shit all over them

>that grammar

He was the epitome of degenracy, but he I can't imagine that scum fuck would have any positive feelings toward SJWs. He'd probably taunt, insult, spit on, slap, and throw shit and blood on them every chance he got.

He would probably get them drunk, when they passed out then rape and rob them. Or bust a whiskey bottle across ones face then proceed with rape. Left right, didn't matter, hated niggers hated everything.

Heh. I like how certain it is that he'd throw shit on them. Such a gutter human, he was. I'd love to see him resurrected just to see him throw shit in the face of some problem glasses wearing bitch.

He's just a shitty forced meme.

SAGED

you have to kinda like gg i mean people here are saying he was a degenerate and a gutter human being. he would agree with you then continue doing what he wanted wile covered in blood and cum and yes shit.

I can tell you based on my own past that many leftists are giant pussies who cannot handle people who truly live how they want. Even in the radical left among so-called anarchists there are many rules which you are expected to follow or else you face being shunned for basically being too anarchistic.

So I'm pretty sure GG and SJWs would not get along at all.

Yeah I think I get what your going for

The left claims all art that has passed into (or been created in) the official streams of acceptability. So they love him today

If he was actually challlenging and transgressive *today* they would hate him like they hate us. I'm not sure he ever really was transgressive though - just another flavor of the cult Marx basking Robbins that brings us trans bathrooms and stay-at-home-dads

good job fucking up your name dumb idiot

gg allin is a good test for those who think they could deal with true anarchy

He wouldn't say anything.

He's probably beat them unconscious, throw shit at them, bleed on them, or rape them.

Besides from the lazy mention of SJWs, GG is a (dead) musician that didn't really have anything to do with politics. This doesn't warrant a thread.

saged

Holy shit he's like an edgy 14 year old in a grown man's body

I liked Seth Putnam from Anal Cunt a lot more. That dude wasn't an edgy faggot "on a mission" or some shit, he just wanted to troll people and die

take a shit on the floor

GG Allin always seemed to exemplify Stirner's egoism perfectly for me. His only reason for anything and everything he did was solely because he wanted to.

Old school punks were always right wing. People seem to forget this.

Like everyone else who used to be cool, I guarantee you if he'd have lived long enough he would have "chilled out" and become a full on sjw faggotron

that gg allin documentary where they interview his mom was pure kino