I hate all of you

for real, next time i see a white tourist in my city im going to beat him up.

>bite him up
FTFY

Hoping (for a friend) that you don't live in Pattya.

Please do. Whites shouldn't spend their money on roaches.

do what you wish roachman

why would a tourist go to turkistan?

>tourists

No one wants to visit your roach nest.

user, I laugh at you. Our biggest event center rejected our country's leader. haha
>just kidding don't kill me I am not looking for real trouble i'm sorry wow wtf calm down.

You aint gonna do shit....roach.

Youre a nerdy fuckboi, and you know it.

Bet you wouldnt do it when 50 of your shitskins werent around.

Why doesnt anyone ever take white people head on? Hmmm

Liberals go.
You'd be surprised.

Any translation for what this creepy crawly is saying? Is it asking who wants to see it's cock? Again?

>this asshurt
Just remember we have killed millions of mudslimes in iraq, afghanistan and syria.

.Its a very popular tourist attraction but muricans dont seem to know.

Yeah just tourists, imagine if immigrants were flooding into your country and staying there and shitting out kids

Think how WE feel, mehmet.

Take all your turkroaches back

It'll be a cold day in hell the day I get beaten up by a rug-selling kebab.

Durka durka

I just got out of a liberal shill thread where the fucker actually said "tippity top kekkles".

Who the fuck says something like that? That is the gayest shit I have heard in a fucking week. You motherfuckers know exactly why this board sucks. It is you guys stinking it up with your shilling, and then pretending to be mad at the state of it. Hey, everyone, whenever a liberal shills, just remember they say faggy shit like "tippity top kekkles". It will put things in perspective.

sage

nice id, slut.

chkd

Man people from Europe go there because it's not very expensive and they have good weather all year round.

>we
It's a good thing you guys aren't in NATO. Stay independent from those kikes desu.

Not gonna lie, I fucking love these edits.

I'll come just to kick your ass you fucking roach

Meanwhile, In Turkey.

???

We are part of coalition that had forces in afghanistan. Just a few soldiers but still.

>why would anyone want to go to a city that as existed since before 600bc

You'll have to get off the computer and out of the basement first......

>next time i see a white tourist in my city im going to beat him up.
have fun getting thrown in jail (and probably raped). turkish police don't take kindly to faggots who drive away tourists.

Fucken try me you cockroach nigger

Kek.

Checked. Also I hate these supremacist assholes myself. I'm just here to get them writing long ass essays in response to my low effort trolling to keep them addicted to the internet and not doing any real fascist shit like getting good grades at school.

White people don't come to your country anymore, its fucking up your econom.

White ppl shouldn't be in roachstan

Beat them up

One post by this id

>im going to beat him up.

praised

remember vlad ottocuck

I would love to go to Constantinople, it would be a bit like going back to your ancestral home and seeing your grandmother for the first time. Unfortunately, Grandma's house is full of roaches. Big ones that are violently throat fucking her and chanting "we built this"

It's a little discouraging to see, especially when everyone frowns on your attempts to squash the roaches.

Can't Muslim men only fight women and children?
Turkey needs tourism, you had to suck Putin cock so you didn't go bankrupt but i don't give money to mudslimes so I have no fears.

Probably translates to
>I'm going to cut his hair
Or
>I'm going to make him a large kebab

>white tourist in my city

Why would anyone visit Turkey by choice?

Or they grow faster.

Rare i think? Never seen it before anyway.

Unless you kill him he will go home and drive up islamaphobia in his native land

If you kill us we win