fml There are people on Sup Forums, right now, who unironically think hitler was cool

> fml There are people on Sup Forums, right now, who unironically think hitler was cool

Fuck off and go back to plebbit

only a fag from plebbit site, would dispute the greatness of Hitler, the universally reviled genocidal dictator, who destroyed much of europe and asia in a mad conquest of power

It was funny a year ago but Hitler buttkissing is getting old fast

And they love their failed dictator so much that they'll attack things that are actually good about Europe (Poland, Christianity, Italy) to prop him up

Name one thing wrong with Hitler that was 100% his fault

>charismatic and iconic
>nature preservation laws
>animal rights laws
>getting rid of the kikes
Sounds cool to me

Waiting until literally the entire territory of Germany is on fire and destroyed to surrender, and sending 12-year olds to fight in hopeless battles to maintain the illusion of control for just one day longer

just wait one more year. Do you think seriously that Nathan would jeopardize his plans?

only your race matters as a group, and all of the other problems are nothing compared to the JQ

you are a traitor to your race and people if you don't like hitler. that's as simple as that.

A man can be judged by the way he treats his animals.

Who says he's cool? He wasn't cool but he was right.

Just look at this Violent drugged up meth-head. Look at how the animals judge him and run in fear because of his aggressive and evil aura.

Pure evil Nazi psychopath.

Look at the rage in his eyes. That poor girl.

Have you ever killed an animal? Domesticated animals have no sense of fear from humans. Just try it.

pretty pointless to negotiate with sub-human soviets and Brits that arrest your diplomats as prisoners of war.

Please address

Yeah, better to let them destroy everything you have that's worth negotiating for than negotiating a peace treaty

No Hitler was really cool.

>squirril, deer, bird-thing
>domesticated animals
m8, you need to get out more

>just try it
Should I call someone for you? Sounds like you need some help

Kek, I like the subtle troll of referring to islam as "the world's second largest religion," I need to start doing that

>he listened to his high school teachers' opinions

Just because he has done (or as... people claim him to have) terrible things does not make them any less great. besides the fact, it's just your opinion on whether or not he's even 'great' in the first place

islam is the world's first largest religion since majority of christians in first world countries don't give a shit about religion actually.

I think he was right, upright, cool is subjective, relative.

Oh no its Hitler having tea with a based Muslim Palestinian nationalist that arranged SS units and wanted all Jews killed what a cuckold traitor

I love Hitler more than anything or anyone. You faggots will see the light one day.

Based and Muslim on the same sentence,Dutch will never learn

This Muslim wasn't running for mayor of Berlin. He said I'll give you Bosnian fighters just let me have my homeland and don't send any kikes here. So yeah I guess for once I'll say #NOTALLMUSLIMS

No shit, not everyone of the same group believe in the same ideals. However mind you these very same people will just as quickly arm those who will do what they will not.

Yeah, someone should probably have told you burgers that about a 100 years ago

elaborate, toothpaste

You've made a brand out of arming and creating your own enemies

ah. Yeah, I agree - there's nothing we can really do about it though, especially since it comes straight from the top; the government is the one doing these things, not one single civilian in the US that is not in the government superstructure has any say in whether or not these weapons of war were even for sale or not.

The faggot literally played crusader kings in real life. He didn't give a fuck about anything; germans, peace, any kind of set in stone ideaology. He would brake so many of his rules just to conquer and made dumb excuses for it after. Blinded by power like a typical weak human

1 post by this id you fucking idiots, you'll just jump on any bait thread won't you, just like a bunch of rabid niggers.

He was beyond cool, he was beyond human.
That must be hard for an insect like you to wrap your tiny little brain around.

cause Hitler is CUTE!

He really was but that was probably partly to do with his drug addiction and his practically unlimited supply.

As much as he fucked up you can't say he didn't genuinely believe in his nation.

if you dont agree that hitler was one of the best speakers ever you are a literal retard

Hitler wasnt a white nationalist what he believed in was this bizarre fairytale abaut aryan race. And he wanted to enslave most whites.

To Hitler and many others the loss of world war II meant the end of Germany, mass suicides were held throughout the country, and Hitler himself took his own life. It's awful and selfish but who knows what any of us would do if our entire world fell in on itself.

>there are reddditors on Sup Forums right now who don't like Hitler
Lmao, stay pleb. Cuckservatives will get treated like commies when the day comes.

He did not kill himself. Get with the times, the eff bee eye even revealed the proof that they tracked his submarine to Argentina. Hiter was met with open arms. He lived until the 1970s.