Drumpfshits in a nutshell

> Drumpfshits in a nutshell

Drumpfsters are a national disgrace.

Even if it was true it wouldn't matter.

Oh no, they revealed our corruption! This equates to a foreign government attempting to control us! LITERALLY HITLER

NEVER DRUMPF

DONALD DRUMPF GO AWAY RACIST SEXIST ANTIGAY

Meanwhile, you enjoy being a debt slave.

But you're not in our nation you bogan cunt

>my conspiracy theory is better than your conspiracy theory

Donald Trump is a natural disaster. His anti-science perspective on climate change is going to ruin millions of lives. He's a dumb loser and almost all the business models he supports are not profitable if you consider the social costs incurred.

>the queen

I regret voting for him every single day...

I tripped out

We're gonna need a bigger nutshell

>No proof of Russian involvement with Trump
>LOL THAT'S NOT A CONSPIRACY

>Proof Obama tapped Trump and pals for political reasons
>LOL THAT'S A CONSPIRACY AND DISTRACTION

Saged

Working with Russia to bring down the Judeo-American empire would do the whole world a lot of good.

The USA has become nothing more than a nation-destabilizing factory of filth and degeneracy, it needs to be stopped.

He's ahead of his time. Climate change is going to happen regardless, he is simply preventing other nations from having energy leverage over us. Coal production is 4d chess for creating the robotic ground work for a Mars colony, pump money into mining who then pays for tech development. His business models have been successful enough to meem him into being the most powerful man in the world. The DNC has shot themselves in the foot so hard with back stabbing Bernie that we'll have a GoP president for the next 16 years.

It's only been a few months and you still wan't to kill yourself. Let me tell you, leaf. Things aren't going to get better. They will either get worse or stay the same. That's not Trumps fault.

the alt-right in general literally matches up almost entirely with ideas spread by Aleksandr Dugin in terms of nationalism, traditionalism and US isolationism- collusion would not surprise me nor would it surprise me if Russia just likes Trump because his platform is compatible with their interests

but don't be a nigger and see Trump's ideological similarities, and Russia's obvious shared goals and assume him working with them is impossible. Certainly it would be through indirect proxies, part of why Russia allegations are being thrown at those near him moreso than himself directly. He'd be real stupid to have done anything too direct.

>anything from fox (lol faux!) news and Breitbart is fake

Does not even post a contradiction or evidence to support. It's like you want to be a bigger faggot then Obamaleaf

stop replying guys

THIS

saged

Born on the Plantation
Master knows his slaves better than they know each other and he pits one against the other (using his agents) knowing his slaves will always come back to master to resolve their dispute.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."
- William Casey (CIA Director, Retired)

You're a fucking retard

You can clearly see the kid in the grey t shirt is the one standing, look at the colour difference in the t shirts at the right hip of the man holding onto the women

Fucking idiot

Pretty sure you're wrong. The guy in the backs shoulders connect to legs. I even drew a picture explaining it.

Get your bloody googlywanglers checked ya fucking tosspot

>Occupy Democrats
Your argument is invalid

>occupydemocrats

true idiots

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

so it's just a conspiracy after all.

Nice strawman there, OP.
Nobody is saying that collusion with Russia is impossible or inconceivable. We are saying that the media has yet to provide definitive proof of this collusion you constantly whinge over.

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that the Russians love to meddle and influence everywhere it can. They have a very extensive and well-funded intelligence agency, despite their shortcomings in other areas. Maybe the russians did influence the election, maybe they didn't. Who knows. But the major issue Trump supporters have with retards like you is your unabashed hypocrisy.

America meddles in other countries as well. We did it a lot under Obama, and yet you anti-Trumpers didn't care then.

Get some consistency, faggot.

Do you shills even communicate at shareblue? You're circle jerking each other and effecting resources to a single thread.

Sage protocol in effect
thank you for correcting the record

"hurrrrrrrrrr drumpf btfo"

Da goyum know, now go back to cucking.

THE Funny thing is the trump side has actual prove the dems literally dont ..after a worldwide month long smear campaign with every single left leaning media outlet in the entire world spreading it ...with again not prove to show for it... after months. again you people have serious braindamage if you dont see who is in the wrong as of right now. newsflash its you and it has been you ever since the lost election and the batshit reaction to it from the media.