SHAREBLUE AMA (PART 2)

Please try and be patient while I try and answer all of your questions.
AMA!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4qlid
retagram.com/tweet/834113699023638528
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wheres part 1?

FUCKING BUMP

GET IN HERE.

posting in epic bread.

How stressed out is management over there?

link to previous thread?

I really dont know how all of this works, someone will link it.

Very. It's an edgy company starting online war with you faggots (am I doing it right?)

Hey man can you do us all a favor if you think everyones a trump supporter working at sharia blue. and ask someone for a login? There has to be someone that wants to quit shilling bullshit lol.

Besides that 1 guy I got a drink with, idk who I would talk to. What should I specifically ask him if I run into him?

A new thread was made...

Jesus wept OP do you pay attention to anything? I get that you're on a mobile phone but fucking hell keep up...

I apologize. I really do not go on Sup Forums and the verification process really slows me down

>ama
neck yourself LARPing faggot. Go back to your containment site [plebbit]

Option 1: jus be like yo are you planning on quitting soon? and if so ask him if you can fuck with his account before he goes lol.

fuck off this thread is way cleaner that that bot invested shithole bread you prolly tried to create.

FIRST THREAD

dont listen to this faggot. well done OP nice new bread.

Doing this is kinda risky, but going back there without asking very specific questions could just cause more trouble. If anybody who wants to ask a specific question about whatever login or IT type of shit, I will try and relay it and give you what you need for the cause

*dont listen to this fuckboi. well done OP nice new bread.

dont you know the trump supporters OP? you cant be serious you guys never said a single word to eachother lol? just get tight with the trump homies and they'll help you out dawg.

Did you have a mission statement? Like what is ShareBlue's end goal for the long term?

bump this is good shit

Post timestamp with payroll check you posted in original thread so we know you're legit.

Know of any more locations? And do you know anything about involvement in the Indivisible "grassroots" group?

Nice dead thread, idiot.

Yeah. We like buzzwords here.

GOYS, PART 1:
archive.is/4qlid
We have:
Names
Paycheck
Address
Security protection systems
Budget
Number of staff
etc

Get the bump in here lads, this is the big one.
How motivated and big is Share Blue OP? How big is their reach and do you know if they are in partnership with any big fish (Google, Facebook etc).

Funny you ask that. I was curious about it as well so I looked it up
retagram.com/tweet/834113699023638528

I have heard that it wants to provide truth good fortune through democratic force, or some weird thing like that

What exactly did she do to get you fired???

Are the bots on these threads connected to shareblue? Did op's office use bots in anyway?

PROTIP: At the top of the page click Settings -> Quotes & Replying -> Legacy Captcha.

Recaptcha is teh suck.

How involved are other countries and do you communicate internationally since the passing of the 2017 NDAA, specifically Section 1287 Global Engagement Center

This is a larp thread until OP posts more proofs

don't be so easily fooled goyim

OP fuck over one of the dudes that doesn't know where you live and say lemme borrow your account because so and so asked me to edit or publish this last minute to counteract Trump shills etc...

The other thread has OP in it, go there

hi JIDF
look at this

read up here

wtf is this shared blue meme?

If the turnover's so high what's stopping one of us who lives nearby from infiltrating them? Sounds like we'd just need to make a fake facebook account and be passably fluent in libspeak for the interview.

Proof?

you're being too obvious user

this guy is not the one from >stop picking on the newfags

I have a feeling these could be from other companies. Shareblue did more what they did like on 60 minutes. I think they targeted more towards Facebook or Instagram, but idk for sure. I was an assistant editor

>reddit spacing
Whose the newfag?

Also if you click on other posts with the reply window open it'll copy them into the active reply window so you can reply to multiple questions at once.

fuck off shareblue bot OP is not in that thread either.

He's right, though. There's a possibility that he isn't hosting a new thread and this impostor could be wasting our time. We need verification. Some sort of ID, could work, as well as some application. Hell, even a sharpie in the pooper would work

So... painfully... normie.

yep, thats you as far as i can tell

Apply on their site. Thats how I got the job!

@119435983

never been on reddit m8, just old

and drinking heavily

I apologize, I really don't know how to maneuver around this site that well

at least you're trying and it's fine

Faggot

keep dumping

jamal, go back to pulling glocks on other niggers will you

Keep Asking...

nigger

Were there any memos or messages when Brock had his heart attack?

Did you know it was a hit?

why are you here? do you think you're in any physical danger?

Can you answer me
>p.s. charge your phone

what was brought to you to edit?

What's their end game?

I just heard of it, I heard talk of people being nervous about losing their jobs

No, Just a pissed off employee that got fired for an opinion/belief

>Reproductive Justice

Is this hipster slang for "killing babies"?

The upper chain of ShareBlue look retarded, definitely HillShill material. Do you share the same positive feelings they have with Hillary Clinton?

Was anyone who worked in your office responsible for astroturfing social media?

Do you know their official reason for firing you?

Do you have access to any email lists?

Is shareblue conduction operations on youtube? Are they affiliated with the late night show in any way? Does shareblue bot likes and views?

Can you post some emails or anything from them?

What's the main weakness was being discussed at your office and if so how do they intend on improving?

Give us your email login before they deactivate the account.

Give us proof larper

This thread worked out nicely, not many shills compared to the other one

provide argument for why proof given was inadequate

tell us what a normal day was like at work for you

the sleepybots got tricked into going to the tribute post.

I think I answered that already. I know there is a lot of remote workers and I am pretty sure there are a lot of companies on the west coast. I remember there being calls around lunch and they would come from California.

Money, Mans gotta eat

Destroy the right

No. Not at all

I'm not too sure, but if I was told they did that, it would not surprise me

They found my social media account. my last name was actually my middle name and they saw some pro trump stuff and they dumped me.

More names is most helpful, more people to look into and connect together, all these satanists are connected.

shhh

Shareblue employee please post a different paycheck than you did for the first thread, if you're even here. I'm doubting that there is actually participation by that employee in any thread other than the first, and two threads were deliberately made by shareblue to divide and conquer.

So OP, please post another source of identification, else
>SHAREBLUE GET OUT REE

Posting to other thread as well.

Your format is different that your replies in the first thread, please post ID as posted in

see
also I made that other thread and am trying to shitpost in it now for all the normies and bottles in it

Never was given one. I was an assistant that had very little doing with operations, shilling, IT, or anything of that sort. I was handed articles and made sure they were edited and written correctly.

Miserable. no one talked to each other and it was fairly silent. Kinda creepy at times.

Those were all the names I knew

The guy earlier told me how I could reply more efficiently. Im new here, not trying to look sketchy

do android users actually use fuck ugly custom fonts like that?

the names you named.

What does each of those individuals do?

Remember this stuff from Correct the Record?

Sorry but you (if you're actually the original user) posted a paycheck in the original thread, and said you had another one a week later laying around.

Mind posting it, and while you're at it establishing a trip code?

Don't hate on the font

Besides the ones that are public, the other guys names I posted were the Computer guys.

Do they consider us "dangerous?"

I'm not shareblueanon

>
>Never was given one. I was an assistant that had very little doing with operations, shilling, IT, or anything of that sort. I was handed articles and made sure they were edited and written correctly.

I find this hard to believe, even for a shithole like shareblue, how did you send articles to whoever wanted them edited, how did you receive? a windows share? your own private gmail account? or some collaboration platform?

what did the computer guys do? shill? what kind of software did they use? any details you can remember of what you observed on their screens?

Can't you just sue them if they fired you for political reasons? I guess this is the next best thing.

How good are you at spinning narratives? I'm sure figuring ways to spin things a certain way all the time would lead to some laughs and cringey shit every now and again right?

meant for

Right to work - most employers can fire you for whatever the fuck they want, except for racial or gender based discrimination, but even then burden of proof is on the person who got fired.

ride the tiger

as editor, did you fact check at all?

How was your day today?

Okay, but what was the smallest thing you saw one of the employees blow up angrily at a newbie for or any other employee?