>Owned by (((Andrew Puzder)))
>A Jew
>/ourrestaurant/
get out.

He's Roman Catholic

IMA GET AN "EXTRA BIG ASS FRIES"

>CARLS JR!
>FUCK YOU! IM EATING!

Also, he doesn't own them anymore. Your entire statement was false.

(((Roman catholic)))

What ISN'T the jews to you?

(((Jesus)))

Jesus was a Jew who hated the Jews.

You have no room to be talking about dumb religions pajeet

Smart advertisers and businesses are sensing the backlash against thus stupid shit and are acting accordingly

I don't eat fucking poison, really. But last year I ate fast food and I ate at this place, one of those "all natural" burgers and it wasn't as shit as expected.

I also fucking hate advertising, and didn't think this was shit.

Not all things are shit.

I couldn't give less of a fuck about those yuppie faggots.

Their burgers took a massive dive in quality a few years back, they look like mcdonalds, dry and tiny.

They are trying to expand outside of California and are realizing the hard way that nobody outside their bubble likes kardashian-tier degeneracy. They opened a bunch of locations almost overnight near me, all next to Whataburgers... and they are ALWAYS empty. Fuck them, they are Cali trash..

My negro whataburger is GOAT. I feel bad for the uncivilized world without them and HEB

whataburger is absolute trash, this is GOAT

You're children will now be placed into the custody of Carl's Jr

Whataburger is fucking awesome, and this is coming from a Californian who grew up on In-N-Out.

Jew owned bullshit

I just got out of a liberal shill thread where the fucker actually said "tippity top kekkles".

Who the fuck says something like that? That is the gayest shit I have heard in a fucking week. You motherfuckers know exactly why this board sucks. It is you guys stinking it up with your shilling, and then pretending to be mad at the state of it. Hey, everyone, whenever a liberal shills, just remember they say faggy shit like "tippity top kekkles". It will put things in perspective.

sage

HEB is fucking amazing too
I wish they would get one in fucking Lubbock soon...

2/10 b8 didn't bite just like I wouldn't bite that garbage

Do you need a hug? You seem like you're in a bad mood

Isn't Lubbock filled to the brim with spics and illegals? I'm in College station my man

Conservatism is counter-culture now. SJW's will evaporate soon and Sup Forums will become liberal again

Chick fil is better.

>/ourrestaurant/
its a fucking junk food company

Uh.... GUYS? Looks like we got btfo by morning joe and "dignity care solutions"

confirmed. most consistent "fast food" joint in existence. never had a bad meal or gotten the wrong order they only hire good people and pay them well enough to do a great job every fucking time.

>you'll never live in an age where sons call their fathers "sir"

(((Toilets)))

oh fugg

It will take literal years.

Sanity ain't gonna restore itself.

But I doubt that both ironic and unironic fascism will ever leave Sup Forums desu. They are tied together eternally, with WH40k fiction to bind them.

Holy shit.

It's a mental Aikido inertial redirect. They're taking the neo-puritan anti-sexualization push of the SJWs and turning it into an arguments to traditional values.

When they said they were going to pull their sexy adds, I assumed they were caving to cultural pressure, but this gambit will undoubtedly make leftists more furious than any scantily clad burger model ever could. The ad agent who designed this campaign deserves a bonus, and a promotion.

And yes, I'm sure they're also trying to expand nationally. Money is king.

and their food actually looks like the pictures, the menu is simple and too the point and its actually cheaper than most other fast food places.

A #1 will set you back less than $8

Quality leafpost desu.

Is Aikido a meme martial art?

Your children are starving carls jr thinks no child should go hungry.

>Implying cook out isn't the best place to get burgers
If black people didn't work there it would be GOAT without a doubt.

>dismount black bull
Whoever has eyes, let them see.

oh snap

Carlos Jr.

Yes. It's not completely useless (many cops attest that the basic arm locks are useful for restraining suspects). But Aikido overall is just dumbed down Daito Ryu Aikijutsu with some philosophy thrown on top. Unfortunately, DRA is hard to find outside of Japan.

No way its better than Harveys

Harvey's is too expensive.

Christ, that marketing firm is gonna get SO MUCH fucking business. Brilliant

>Is conservatism cool again?

We know it's you, Paul. Stop trying to force this stupid meme.

This shit's super gay. I can't believe you support a guy that pays people slave wages to make diarrhea-inducing bullshit food.

Thats why its good tho. Real food.

Your meme burgers are disgusting. I really wanted to like them, but by the time they reach me they are soggy and flavorless.

You mean Jewsus?

I'd appreciate it if you could send something better than McDonalds or Burger King.

Wendy's is the top tier in fast food down here, although in recent years, some more elaborate burger places have popped up.

Is that a big kahuna burger

did you have them shipped?

No its a double double, standard meal at in and out

>"people with billions of dollars and unfathomable responsibility aren't as mature as me!!!!!! Like grow up????"
I fucking hate liberals and everything they do and love

> fast food
> expensive

holy fuck could you please stop voting liberal so weedcuck jr gets ousted and you actually have to get a real job instead of my tax money to buy your fast food

based dignity care solutions

>seeing his post
>agree
>DJT is the child
>mfw

The mental gymnastics these leftwing morons go through. It's like they are playing a game of pin the tail on the donkey without a blindfold on and STILL miss.

Why does hopes go up initially while despair increases? What a confusing graph.

Don't worry, Clarissa explains it all

A trashy fast food restaurant chain attempts to re-appeal to their white trash base.

Useful thread...

In n out is god tier, especially in california.

They promote christian values, and good old fashioned american traditionalism in their art and culture. Not only that, but one of the few, if any, fast food places that the workers speak english flawlessly, and are not all mexicans.

Um, Carl's Jr is a nationwide chain except for the NE. It's called Hardee's here in the east.

i mentioned this in another thread. carls jr has someone savvy that realized they can capitalize on young white disillusioned conservative males

this is just good marketing and you are probably part of it

your tell though is to call it /ourrestaurant/

that is a bridge to far and shows you are a shill

In the end you are still buying a shitty burger from some stoner that will fuck up your order. The ads are meant for just that, selling you burgers, any way possible.

Aren't they doing this because the degenerate that made them do the titty commercials is in Trump's cabinet now?

wtf I love Hardees now

Actually I always have.