World War 3

World War 3 is going to happen but some questions remain, when, why, by who, and how will it be fought.

Post your own theories below and I'll go first

>when
Sometime in the next decade
>why
Chinese control over the south china sea and se Asia
>who
Minor southeast asian countries, oceania, and the United States against the Chinese and maybe the filipinos depending on what happens in the next few years. After the initial fighting breaks out other European nations with substantial navies may get involved which depending on the european countries may join on the side of the Chinese
>how
Both the U.S. and China will use new weapons such as railguns and advanced anti-missile defence. There are other things that would be used for the naval war. The United States would win the sea and the air but on land there would be a stalemate because China could not invade the U.S. and the U.S. wouldn't want to lose a whole shitload of men in the invasion because then public favor for the war would turn to shit. Korea would likely be steamrolled because there just isnt enough men to guard in effectively against a chinese invasion. The war would likely drag on for years with the U.S. bombing China. No one would use Nuclear weapons unless they were backed into a corner, but in the event of nuclear strike there would be revenge strikes which would kill quite a lot of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/xiongan-is-chinas-new-special-economic-zone
youtube.com/watch?v=OlHrb6tgfOYThe
youtube.com/watch?v=pGuC3I-a6lo
youtube.com/watch?v=N8BUYKU4hXk
newsbtc.com/2017/04/02/china-russia-strengthen-ties-replace-us-dollar-gold-backed-trading-standard/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like an old Avro jet to me. They build some awesome shit for being leafs.

Yeah it does look sleek and clean. Thanks for the bump.

No problem. Refreshing to see actual political stuff to discuss.

Yeah this board has become off topic, anyway what do you think about World War 3.

Whoops just noticed a typo i meant to say the russians may join the chinese depending on which european countries intervened.

B-57 Canberra. Might be Recon/EW version.

USA vs Leaf will be the start.

How so?

The E.U. will be a force against China.
Russia will ally with China for a time.
The United States role is unclear at this time.

Can we get more A-bomb and H-Bomb webms please?

>not being able to recognize a joke
>>/lurk/

The W.E.U. started with 10 full member status countries.

[] Belgium
[--] France
[ ] Germany
[?] Greece (1995)
[ ] Italy
[ ] Luxembourg
[?] Netherlands
[ ] Portugal (1990)
[?] Spain (1990)
[X] United Kingdom

Who will leave next?

I know what a leaf is and meant with what weapons and tactics.

Ehh. Can't see actual nuclear equipped nations (with non meme delivery capability) throwing down against each other, no one wants to put MAD to the hard test. Could be some real nasty proxy wars coming though

If you go to atomcentral under the videos and music tab then you should find plenty of videos but i dont have anymore videos.

>United States against the Chinese

doubtful

Any thoughts on where those proxy wars will occur?

How come?

The USA won't be involved in WW3, we'll be too caught up in our own civil war.

That's the thing, as long as the USA maintains an absolute military hegemony over the world they won't allow WW3 to happen, but once internal conflict causes that hegemony to slip away then the other nations will move into the power gap.

What nation do you think would fill the void?

>No one would use Nuclear weapons unless they were backed into a corner, but in the event of nuclear strike there would be revenge strikes which would kill quite a lot of the world.

I think the US has finally developed and deployed a top secret "Star Wars" anti-ballistic system. Probably some sort of orbital particle-beam or laser weapon paired with high speed trajectory calculators.

The Europeans.

Most plausible scenario.

In that case wouldnt both china and russia fight the european countries for dominance.

You have that backwards. Someone says there will be a war. How come?

The Chinese want stability, they're not looking to start trouble with a vastly superior and aggressive foe. It would fuck things up for them. As for the US, I haven't seen them ever attack anyone who might fight back with any sting, not in my lifetime.

It only takes one.

>In that case wouldnt both china and russia fight the european countries for dominance.

I already said that in

We really know how to nip it in the bud.

Sorry mate didnt see it.

>There's gonna be a Civil War in the US and then a World War will break out because the US isn't around to stop it!

You mongoloids should have been drowned in your own afterbirth.

China wants more influence over shippimg routes and while they may not want a war there is a possibility of the U.S. not wanting the monopoly threated.

Russia will uppercut us from Mexico, CQB because we can't use missiles anywhere Houston or Galveston without neutering our oil supply

No world war again, nuclear powers prohibit it mostly. Unless one power could overcome a nuclear triad.

Although nations in poor areas will still fight.

I heard Syrian refugees whom came to Australia hated the U.S because of all the bombing.

WWIII will likely happen sometime in the next couple of decades due to an idealogical clash. Basically a world wide civil war of blue pills vs red pills

The Russians and Chinese will be the main contenders, with the Commonwealth, European Union, and India fighting for the rest.

>when
next month

>why
a tweet

>who
drumpf

>how
people kill each other.

Then the US will get the knockout hit and whoever's losing and claim the win for 50 years

Mexico already has plenty of problems and Russia wouldnt want a war with the U.S. because then it would be a war with NATO.

Good question. Pure speculation, but I think Africa is worth considering as a battleground. It's a natural conflict zone, step one. China's been waving their dick over the continent at an amazing pace. Throw in the economic motivator of rare earth metals (assuming relations with China seriously worsen, right now they sell us finished goods with rem they mine themselves), and the easy humanitarian libtard pitch (as long as you don't let it look like colonialism)? Should be a decent recipe for a nice dumb conflict

there's a good chance for a nice habbeding with best korea, kinda weird that Sup Forums isn't all over it yet.

Good thinking because the U.S. could have motive for set up a rebellion in order to get access to the rare earth metals without going through the chinese.

The US could literally go to war with the rest of the world and either win or force a tie with nukes. We have 19 aircraft carriers, and they're all better than any other country's (2nd place is France and Japan with 4 shittier carriers each). We spend as much on our military as the next EIGHT countries combined.
China may have a larger standing army (smaller relative to population), but they're equipped with QBZ-95s, which is just a shitty knock-off Famas that the Chinese stole from the French. If China tried invaded us, the only thing they'd succeed in doing is fixing their overpopulation issue. If they fought domestically, they'd lose after we parked a few aircraft carriers in the South and East China Seas. The majority of China's production and major cities are in this area.
It'd be "over" in a month (they could drag it out with guerrilla warfare, but that'd just prolong the inevitable and they'd certainly lose their super-power status).

They probably want more influence over their own backyard. Regardless, I don't see either country wanting to start a war. There's a lot of aggro in the news over the South China Sea. I no longer know what to make of stories in the news.

>All those videos
>mfw

Thanks user, I have a firebug for blasts.

Everytime north korea does something there is a flurry of activity but nothing ces of it because north korea is the boy who cried wolf but in nation form.

More or less this. Barring total cultural and ethnic subversion the US can always sit things out unless someone pops it first.

I'm thinking a brushfire war where Indian and Chinese proxies start getting involved in a Sunni-Shia conflict.

One thing about the Muslim world is that they can be lead to attack backers of their opponents

Deployed in north korean border right now, prepare for a war with best korea

You're welcome mexibro.

I wish i could see a nuclear blast without the cancer later on. They're beautiful

there is quite literally no way the US can stop us with our ambitions.

there are too many players in Asia for America to make a step.

True the news does blow things out of perportion just for clicks or views, but both countries have motives. When their are motives there is the possibility of conflict

This is the big news in China right now. It is a huge project that will start off big and get even bigger. They are hoping to leverage experience won through the zones that they've already set up. This was just announced and had been kept pretty much under warps.

straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/xiongan-is-chinas-new-special-economic-zone

>north korea is the boy
that's is very acurate, but trump signaled that he'll draw a hard line against their tests. We'll definentely hear something more substancial later this week after his meeting with Xi Jinping.

>we'll be too caught up in our own civil war.

Tbh an American civil war would be basically a world war. Many nations will have their hands in it to try and get it to result in a particular way. it'll be a shit show

>The Jews ever allowing their chief manufacturer (PRC) go against their chief consumer (USA).
WW3 is going to be triggered sometime in the second term of the Trump presidency with a power vacuum created by a low-level Civil Conflict in the United States (will to a degree be fought along racial lines depending on how bad things will get). This will escalate into full blown race war and finally World War as other countries get involved. Meanwhile same thing happens in Europe as demographic changes becomes a more glaring issues and an existential threat to native Europeans. End result will be the Balkanisation of the US and the establishment of white ethnostates. Screencap this.

That's what the asian pivot is for, baka. Literaly.

We will see and maybe even watch the fireworks.

Why does everyone think Russia will team up with China? Besides the fact they are historical enemies Russia absolutely would not tolerate a superpower literally next door and sharing a border if they have any chances of the conflict going your way. Better the Eagle that you know than the Dragon with panzers on your border. Especially when the dragon needs your GIGANTIC amount of resources to keep growing.

They would declare neutrality, invade the Baltic for CCCP anchluss and then fuck with us until we are losing and turn on China.

EU obviously would be bankrupt by then due to New Mecca being built on the ruins of Paris and Neo Mecca on Berlin. :^)

Fucking kids. So isolated and ignorant and tender. The thing that scares me so much? You are all lack curiosity, and seem to relish in always being wrong, because.
youtube.com/watch?v=OlHrb6tgfOYThe Day After

>Lack Curiosity
lol, TM
youtube.com/watch?v=pGuC3I-a6lo

Very interesting this would help out China quite a lot, because it would solve some major problems they have.

I read a possible future China happening thread here the other week and the whole thread got into some pretty cool discussion.

I don't know the current state of the housing bubble in China but I don't believe it has popped yet? Could this be a catalyst into the poor rebelling against PPRC which would lead to something bigger? Maybe not WW3 but something that U.S. would have strong interest in having a hand in.

I think this is right. WWIII in some form is inevitable, even if for no reason other than the cycles of history. China and the US are going to butt heads hard for the next few years but an actual war is such an astronomical lose-lose right now that it wont happen. Escalations, yeah. Possibly proxy wars in mid east, africa or north korea. But a balance of power will be struck without total war

Oldfag here. My pop laughs at my(generation) WW# fear, and it was pure '80s Reagan gold war spoopy. None of this is real, kids. It's not even original, or clever.
youtube.com/watch?v=N8BUYKU4hXk

>cried wolf
>routinely attacks and sinks Korean naval vessels, mortars villages and islands, fires shitty ballistic missiles at japan

Not cried wolf. They are the weird dirty kid that tortures squirrels and bites his younger more successful brother. The brother doesnt want to get stabbed if he fights back and the fat Chinese cousin in the house next door doesnt want to get stuck caring for them when they nearly kill each other.

Meanwhile the rest of the neighborhood thinks that family are assholes but every time they try to do something the fat Chink goes full autism on everyone.

In the 50s you'd often see mushroom clouds from vegas and it became a bit of a tourist attraction. In the late 50s civilians could go watch blasts with special glasses to prevent blindness.

June 5th-16th.
will start in baltic states or Syria. Probably something to do with the israeli gas pipeline or aftermath of Brexit,Frexit.

US will get involved after Trump blackmailed by the CIA and some other "Russian" or Chinese Attack.

also China could just set off a small nuke in Pakistan and that would really get shit going.
then.

Beware the rose moon as we depart the Age of Aquarius.

dunno, if it's primarily for clay the chinese would be perfectly fine going after south east Asia and India, leaving yuro for the ruskies and sharing the middle east. They could coordinate quite well. And from the chinese perspective, an alliance with the russians would make a lot more sense than with burgers, especially because outside of mad that threat that russians pose isn't even comparable to north americans. From Ivan's perspective, they could go wherever the wind blows, but I'm sensing a draft towards the east.

Since there are so many people and the loving spaces in the cities are already so small it would change how china works because they would rather buy a house they a half cubicle.

Pffft you guys are gigantic fucking cunts, we dont need to do shit to get allies.

Even fucking Vietnam is pro US and we destroyed 35% of their country and turned it into a wasteland. Thanks for being the new asshole tourists everyone hates though.

Living*

It really highlights differences between a country where the state has so much control over everything and us here in the west. Something like this might not be feasible over here. Over there the government just wades in and freezes property sales etc. Property values in the area have apparently gone up four times overnight.

People think China and Russia are bro tier with eachother just because they sometimes team up against western hegemony and against the USD. Historically and geopolitically there is no reason why they should be natural allies. Its more of a "enemy of an enemy is my friend" situation. The Chinese would steamroll Russia if they had the opportunity. In the long run, a ruskie-american alliance is much more rational and natural. The main reason we're still "enemies" with Russia is because decades of incompetant and misguided foreign policy driven by globalist ideology has put us in this position. If the west had just respected Russias sphere of influence rather than trying to make a reverse USSR on their borders, we would be in a much better position

I've read that about Las Vegas. I didn't know it until recently when i saw this gif.

I didn't know about the civilians going to the site too though

ww3 will be over in an instant
the entirety of europe, asia and africa is going to be teleported to a different dimension and the ocean will fill in the hole instantly. it will happen on the 20/02/2020 at 20 hours 20 minutes 20 seconds 20 ms 20 nanoseconds

To achieve their goal they need control and since they have control their goal is likely to be met. In the west we have to deal with rights of people which in the case of such a huge project tend to get in the way.

newsbtc.com/2017/04/02/china-russia-strengthen-ties-replace-us-dollar-gold-backed-trading-standard/

they may not be bff's but it's not like they hate each other to the point of being silly.

It's like people don't know about the Sino-Soviet split. China and Russia are uneasy allies. I would think that if either got into a major war with a non-US/EU enemy, the other would just be Jews and sell weapons and shit.

Why do the chinks want to get mass-raped so badly?

You said about cancer, but they were actually giving cancer to Utah more than the people watching. The winds would blow the fallout dust to the east

> both countries developed a payment network to rival SWIFT

which has been in place for two or three years now.

Look at what their government spins them. Most will truly believe that China will soon (if not now) be able to steamroll the US.

Then you have this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

I'm not saying China and Russia will be on the same team, I'm saying they'll be the main two powers fighting each other for control, with India the EU and the Commonwealth having their own 3 way conflict.

Commusim will dominate the world.

You didn't know a lot Asia countries actually really hate China, did you?

its going to happen boys

Alibaba and Russian botnet will conquer the world.
No one has a fighting chance.

Kek

I'd say middle east. Hell, we've already been doing it under the Obama administration.

.... So Aussies inherit the world? That's ok. We still have the Kiwis as the only other remaining majority white country.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

i would respectfully disagree with your assumption as a fellow old fag.

we have 20 trillion in debt.

we need to wipe china, japan, britain, etc. debt off of our slate

a basic 'conflict' would be the justification to walk away from paying our 'enemies'

Public opinion has been turning from the middle eastern wars so eventually the U.S. will have to stop investing more resources.

soros and ilk want a civil war because they dont want us walking away from the debt and they dont want us attacking them

look at the momentum building on attacking them instead of russia or another nationalality

the real threat is and always is this international criminal banking cartel

When/How :dissolution of the European Union within the next 8 years because of elections

Who/How : Europeans do what they do best and sabre rattle, V4 becomes balkanized from the rest of Europe, Russian pressure and influence capitulates Ukraine with a pro-russian government. USSR expands once more.

Turkey leaves NATO over dissolution of E.U. in anger, Eastern and Western Germany become balkanized and infightinf occurs which eventually drags the entire planet into it.

Japan has their constitution redone and bagan building aircraft carriers/submarines and in secret nuclear weapons, Taiwan is invaded by China Japan assists Taiwan and wrecks china, China threatens to use nukes the USA steps in.

China attempts to use North Korea to attack SK, fails NK attacks China during so called "Taiwan Weakness Initiative". Duterte of the phillipines and Singapore side with Japan and USA. Russia begins shipping completed s400 AA system in secret to China for closer diplomatic ties. This is found out, Chinese multifront tactical nuclear war.

Tell me about national debt. Would any country ask another to pay it back? what's the endgame? What happens in 2100 or 2200 when some countries will have quintillion+ tier debts?

If it's never going to be paid back why does it even exist?

I also forget to mention North Korea begins dealing in the black market in Hong Kong and in general which is why they attack China for a land grab.

muh free est market in the werld

did you know a lot of Asia countries also hate each other?

>vastly superior

Kek. 7th Fleet greatly doubts it's abilities to take China by itself