ITT we post thing that trigger Eurocucks aren't allowed to have

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/8806553/The-French-have-some-sauce-to-ban-tomato-ketchup.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the pink one is cute

do you use it to massage your colon?

Are you retarded? Why would we not be allowed pocket knifes?

Lol kys fat amerishart. I can have these, guns and 90% whites

would you recommend griptillian or osborne op?

Full sized grip 551

In Denmark you can't have a folding knife over 8 cm unless it cannot lock. And you cannot have a knife of any kind in a venue that serves alcohol. We also cannot have tasers, pepper spray or chemical mace, or even night stick style weapons.

The criminals have knives and guns.

Fugg

Are you daft? I have a spyderco EDC and a ka-bar usmc for other stuff

This is banned in French public education institutes.

Should be everywhere, heinz ketchup is the devil's spunk. Daddies is the patrician choice...

christianity

Please explain this meme

It's not just Heinz, it's all ketchup.

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/8806553/The-French-have-some-sauce-to-ban-tomato-ketchup.html

Here it's 12cm and they banned knifes that can be opened with one hand, but OPs pocket knifes are allowed.

Dee's

You do know that our signature weapon is a knife, right? Of course I'm allowed to own that. It's just that you posted ugliest knife possible. What are you a woman?

Carrying a knife is not illegal in my country and I also don't think it is in a number of other Eastern European shitholes

I own many knives and do carry a folding knife daily.

Another curious thing about Bulgaria: open firearms carry is prohibited unless you're law enforcement or professional security officer. Concealed carry is required for all citizens who have carrying a handgun or any gun in public.

We have pretty low levels of street crime though, so shootings are generally rare as fuck and always seem to make the news for awhile when they actually happen.

Pole here, I was carrying knife to school whole my life. You can carry knifes in Poland, we have no stabbing culture like here in UK, Pole will punch you, never stab. Even if we have knifes in a pocket we will fist fight.

Anglo retards are too weak to fight so they stab/slash people.

That pretty racist of France to ban your cultural heritage. They should import more Syrians to atone

These are allowed in NL.
Size limit it 21 or 22 cm, has to be folding and can't be spring loaded.
German laws are a bit more relaxed I think. They can at least have spring loaded.

You should post illnesses cause we do have healthcare

>on reserve for MUHAMMAD ONLY. Sven, Hans, Jacques, and George need not apply,

UK isn't "Europe" you know?

What about dissenting opinions? Heard those are hard to come by in the EU.

English is a European language and Americans are Europeans so shut the fuck up. You're the Devil.

We also really wish we all those shootings.. Totally nothing to do with the fact that you have so many guns though..