TIPPING IS RACIST NOW!

>"It was more a matter of customers showing off their wealth"

>"The notion of tipping is not native to America, but was imported from Europe just as slaves were emancipated. At that time, restaurants and railroads insisted that the now-former slaves who were working in those industries were not worthy of earning a wage and should subsist on the kindness of customers' tips alone," she said.

washingtonexaminer.com/minimum-wage-activists-call-tipping-racist/article/2619073

That's just an excuse for niggers who never tip

>the now-former slaves who were working in those industries were not worthy of earning a wage and should subsist on the kindness of customers' tips alone," she said.

I do not believe that that is true.

So does that mean I can get away with not tipping via my white privilege?

>the people that need tips the most call it racist
>the same people that live on the graciousness of others call them racist for helping them
I hate the left so much. Niggers never tip, white people do, ergo tipping is racist

Cool so imma stop tipping if my waiter is black and tell them i don't support slavery.

top kek

>White people tip well
>Jews tip the minimum
>Niggers never tip

you're right it is racist.

Asian man bringing the bantz

In their defense, if they enact some minimum wage shit for waiters/bartenders, I ain't tipping shit from now on. So, I guess, they're ahead of the curve here.

Also, no, they don't understand what tipping is for so, awww fuck it.

alright I never tipped anyway because I don't give a shit about subhuman poorfags so I guess I'm not racist anymore

Tipping is retarded anyway. Fuck America
>be American
>be born
>tip doctor with tip of penis
>get shot
>tip shooter

Good, we should get rid of tipping so none of us have to. Fuck waiters.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK waiters. Don't even change their wages. They went around for years lying that they get paid 3 dollars an hour(even if they dont get tips) and so they should literally have to work for 3 dollars an hour.

Why? FUCK waiters.

>tip doctor with tip of penis

This is how black people think?

ok, let's just stop tipping

No, it's how a person possessing an iota of common sense thinks. Unless you are okay with people lying to your face about their wages to stir up sympathy about how poor they are to do a worthless job like write "cake" on a piece of paper and make more than anyone else in a restaurant beside the head chef/owner.

>20%? what do you need a 15% tip for, It's a 10% net profit, surely you can do with less than a generous 5% i mean tipping is racist anyway, stupid goy, only a schmuck would want to be a racist for a 1% tip anyway

Heh.

Bravo

Did they teach you common core too? You sound like a regular rocket scientist. Im sure one day you will show us all, and prove you was Kangz and shit, right?